Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal (714 Views)

How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary / He Lured A 14 Years Old Girl To His Room And Did This! / My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal by gistmeloveblog: 7:16am On May 06, 2016
Girl gruesomely murdered after being lured with a N250k modeling deal by a stranger

Her friend, Jennifer Oyatabu, wrote:
"She answerd a call on sunday night. We overhead her saying dat som1 called her to come dst dey will use her face for calender.. Dat dey will pay her N250k. She never wanted to go. After some while a gal called her bk for dsame stuff. She was preparing to go, ma sist asked her if she knows d person she said dat is some1 she met on d rd.
She told her not to go dat is not geniue. She insisted and left. She called ma sist bk around 7pm and told her dst she csnt come bk again dat she will come bk the next day.. On dat monday everybody was trying her number no way till on sunday. I was telln everybody dat our friend is missing. .
On tuesday one guy ran to me and said he overhead me wen was saying we r looking for ma friend.. Dat there was a gal dey killed at transecul penus... She demonstrated her... I told him to follow me 2 ma sist houz so dat dey will knw d way she dressed out we reach there ma sist brought out d pic she snapped b4 she left.
D guy started crying and say she is d one. We took off going to one station or d other finally we reanch to trasecul police station and comfirm dat she is d one. She was lying half naked on d rd. With d beating dey gave her. Her face swallowed up. Blood was coming out from her mouth, noise and ear.
Her two eyes was very black. Chai. D pad she used 4 her mensis was beside her. D killers went away with her phone... Put her slipoers beside d flower. We went to d mortuary today and saw our friend lying helplessly dead there.
I cryed out ma eyes. Buh nomata how amount of cry i cried even if o cry out blood she can never come bk again. Death na so u dey. Chai. I never believed untill today.. God pipo r so wicked and hrtless. Omalicha duh rest untill u fight bk those wicked killers of urs. .
They took away ur precious life by force. So fight bk. chai we loved u. And we are going to miss u well. Rip ma love untill we path to c nomore. Jee nke oma ezigbo nwanyi

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/girl-gruesomely-murdered-after-being.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal by gistmeloveblog: 7:16am On May 06, 2016
cry cry cry

R.I.P cry cry
Re: Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal by donbenedict(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2016
All these bloggers sef with their hogwash stories
Re: Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal by Nobody: 7:28am On May 06, 2016
So sad. Girls pls we beg you, BECAREFUL plsss. RIP to the dead.
Re: Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal by Nobody: 7:48am On May 06, 2016
May she Rest In Peace. To the evildoers, ur time is near, u will feel 100times the pain you inflicted on her, u all will die a horrible death in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal by dissybling(f): 7:57am On May 06, 2016
RIP
Re: Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal by skywalker240(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2016
damm......painfull.......a more worst fate to her killers....

OP and SO whats the moral?
Re: Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal by Nobody: 8:13am On May 06, 2016
how is this hogwash??

so sad... may her soul r.i.p

donbenedict:
[s]All these bloggers sef with their hogwash stories[/s]
Re: Girl Gruesomely Murdered After Being Lured With A N250k Modeling Deal by Sparkle777(f): 8:18am On May 06, 2016
Ppl nid to becareful when it comes to meeting strangers. Dat was how my colleague went wit her new unregistered car to meet a facebook friend who then asked to use the car to purchase fast food. Till date, no fast food no car. The story would have been worse, who knows.
Pls everyone should be careful both males and females.

(1) (Reply)

What's The One Thing You Wish The Opposite Sex Understood About You? / ‘if A Man Dates You For More Than 8 Years Without Marriage, Kill Him’ – Owen Gee / I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.