Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta (715 Views)

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta by alvin000(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
I am seriouly in need of a serious minded life partner who's mine is dwelled in settling down in Abeokuta town or within. The lady can come up from any tribe or any faith provided we love each oda our lives will be based on what we planned for ourselves. I am Saheed by name, single, athlete body, 30years old, gorvermeny worker with good salary. Any interested lady should contact me on this email add ssk_melo@yahoo.com or 08139509957 for whatsapp chats. Tnx NB: I love Nurses bcox of their neatness n calmness.
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hian, I tot ladies say dat husband's are scarce..

It's supposed to be the ladies spamming nairaland with hookup threads grin
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta by Amicable24: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
[size=18pt]You should as well go to Channels TV, TVC, Silverbird etc to broadcast it... I guess you'll get a reply faster than expected... Mtscheeeeeew undecided
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta by madridguy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Brother Saheed, ABK has many nursing schools, many hospitals so I advise you to take a shot at Lantoro.
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta by favourboy1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
imbe-cile plenty 4 area nw
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta by David25(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Amicable24:
[size=18pt]You should as well go to Channels TV, TVC, Silverbird etc to broadcast it... I guess you'll get a reply faster than expected... Mtscheeeeeew undecided
[/size]

Why you mad bruh? he's just desperate
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta by Amicable24: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
David25:

Why you mad bruh? he's just desperate
Park well jor
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of Woman To Marry In Abeokuta by David25(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Amicable24:
Park well jor
whatever you say boss just take ur N20 bribe and go

(1) (Reply)

See The Wife Material, The Kind Of Woman Every Man Wants / Don't Get Married To Anybody Without Reading This / 7 Things Women In Nigeria Ought Not To Do...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.