Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

What Will You Do If You See This In Ur Gf House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You See This In Ur Gf House? (1047 Views)

Guys Alone; Do U Regret Not Fvckng Ur Gf B4 Breakup / How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... / Can U Break Up With Ur Gf Or Bf For 5m USD When your are completely broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See This In Ur Gf House? by adeseun22(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2016
saw this on . suppose you went to ur girlfriend's house for dinner with her family, and u decided to take ur plate to the kitchen after u tru with yours to prove u re responsible.

Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Ur Gf House? by donbenedict(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2016
Ehen dis should be d correct description for this picture

Chei I will Neva eva visit her again...
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Ur Gf House? by faaz24: 11:37am On May 06, 2016
Poke nosing inlaw, but it also depends on how your own kitchen looks like.

As you lay your bed, you lye on it.

Love your girl, live the kitchen where it is.

Visit the girl but don't venture into the kitchen again
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Ur Gf House? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 06, 2016
faaz24:
Poke nosing inlaw, but it also depends on how your own kitchen looks like.

As you lay your bed, you lye on it.

Love your girl, live the kitchen where it is.

Visit the girl but don't venture into the kitchen again
Some comments I see on NL sha undecided

How come the pots are black? Are they using a stove or is that not a gas cooker I'm seeing?

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s / Test Of True Love / This Pretty Lady Lost Husband And 2 Kids In A Bloody Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.