Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! (2008 Views)

Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 06, 2016
ireneony:
you don start again undecided
Most women are not bad conversers, it depends on your manner of approach

actually they are. most African girls were bred with the ill-conceived notion that guys are meant to be the initiators and dominant parties in a conversation. why else do think they call it a taboo for a lady to walk up to a male she fancies or for women to make the first move if the male is oblivious of the 'so-called clues' y'all say you give us.

instead of talking out & hitting the nail on the head you would be giving us mumu clues. . .na Gulder Ultimate Search? cheesy
Abeg, accept it jor. the average Nigerian lady lacks proper conversational skills.
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

cc: Vizkiz Tosyne.2much Ku.lboy Stfuar.eyouG0d
Come o they said you people are ghosts grin grin
Yes I be ghost nah tongue or what do you think? cheesy
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes I be ghost nah tongue or what do you think? cheesy

Chei! I don't want to be crushing on a ghost na embarassed
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Chei! I don't want to be crushing on a ghost na embarassed

You and I know you can't crush on me cos I'm an alleged misogynist cheesy
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
You and I know you can't crush on me cos I'm an alleged misogynist cheesy

grin grin grinbeing a misogynist doesn't stop you from being cute wink Only you for that list make failed musicians go dey open thread, that's how bad you are grin grin
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

grin grin grinbeing a misogynist doesn't stop you from being cute wink Only you for that list make failed musicians go dey open thread, that's how bad you are grin grin

But some said I'm overhyped, as in, I'm not worthy being on the list cheesy
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 06, 2016
tosyne2much:

na their cup of poison, afterall your siggy says it all cheesy
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by UltraSphinx(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
What sort of fvckery is this undecided
hahaha e don pain am
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by Andrew3(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by Countrygirl(f): 8:24pm On May 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro i admire your courage, nothing moves you.
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2016
Countrygirl:
Bro i admire your courage, nothing moves you.
You mean you like the way I don't give a damn about criticism and bashing? cool
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by Countrygirl(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
You mean you like the way I don't give a damn about criticism and bashing? cool
Yea i like the way u handle criticism.
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

na their cup of poison, afterall your siggy says it all cheesy
That's what it is my dear

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2016
Countrygirl:
Yea i like the way u handle criticism.
Maybe it's because I'm already used to it
Re: Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

cc:
Vizki.z
Tos.yne2much
Kulb.oy
Stfuareyo.uG0d

Come o they said you people are ghosts grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister / Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? / Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.