Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] (14296 Views)

What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by MRBrownJ: 11:39pm On May 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I didn't change anything
... I've said that from the first
You where just so caught up on not spending money
You honed in on that an overlooked/dismissed everything else.
Oh! An projected.

Yre I want his time an attention I also want to be ed taken out
An given nice things
But I do understand that it's not my right
Nir a man's job to furnish those things
But then I like dating men who are generous with me an give me those things anyway grin

come on, its too late to try to play "holy"...... the undercover ashawo STAIN is all over your posts!

if time/attention is part of the "supposed" investment you are talking about, then since you are there too, YOU are "investing" just as much as he does, since you are both giving each other time/attention when going on a date, not just him. what you wrote about wanting a man to INVEST/SPEND in you has absolutely nothing to do with "time/attention"... get real. if you go on a date then you are BOTH investing time/attention, regardless of who is paying. would you go on a date with a man that you dont want to spend time/attention with?!

stop digging a bigger hole for yourself, we all know what your whole aim is (aka the wallet, gifts, handouts etc)
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 07, 2016
MRBrownJ:

come on, its too late to try to play "holy"...... the undercover ashawo STAIN is all over your posts!

if time/attention is part of the "supposed" investment you are talking about, then since you are there too, YOU are "investing" just as much as he does, since you are both giving each other time/attention when going on a date, not just him. what you wrote about wanting a man to INVEST/SPEND in you has absolutely nothing to do with "time/attention"... get real. if you go on a date then you are BOTH investing time/attention, regardless of who is paying. would you go on a date with a man that you dont want to spend time/attention with?!

stop digging a bigger hole for yourself, we all know what your whole aim is (aka the wallet, gifts, handouts etc)
°•Haha! cheesy
I've only been repeating what I've always said/thought
....Hoping you'll finally pay it mind! grin
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by MRBrownJ: 1:12am On May 08, 2016
ok, let us recapitulate

MBJ comes to this thread and says that men should NOT pay for restaurants etc and instead should spend TIME and give ATTENTION to women by going to free places and walk hand in hand.
isnt this time and attention enough or are we missing something?!

MBJ states further that what we all get out of this (in part) is some good ol' sex, which is beneficial to both men and women, therefore money is irrelevant here

KingCheezyPuff (aka KCP) replies by asking the following question: "you tellin' me you want ta have sex with a woman but you don't want to INVEST in her? That's what you do when you take the time to date her well, taking her to nice places Giving her love gifts outta yer love
we can clearly understand that TIME/ATTENTION isnt her focus here, if it was then spending free time in the park would be good enough for her. what she desires is "nice things", gifts/handouts etc. thats whats gonna make her value the guy. so in reality, time and attention is irrelevant here, if there aint bling bling attached to it

MBJ further states that many women out there FOOLISHLY believe that the minute they are dating a guy, they think they are "worthy" of their partner's money.
normally if a man spends time with a woman and give her attention, then it doesnt matter if he spends money on her or not... RIGHT sista KCP?!

wrong!!!! as KCP then wrote that she wants to know that he does consider her to be as vauable as the dollars in his wallet
...That he would spend on her.
so what we can deduct AGAIN is that, as much as time and attention is nice, unless there is MONEY, it is irrelevant. let us not fool ourselves here, MONEY is the main ingredient, and without it there will be no value to this man

so then MBJ says that she is no better than a prostitute if MONEY is the factor that will determine whether she values a guy or not.

now KCP comes back and says that Investing in the start of dating is to be done 1st by the asker, and that this person must prepare his wallet. time etc
here we can clearly understand AGAIN that the investing she is referring to is a FINANCIAL one, since she already told us that time is irrelevant without money

so MBJ says that NO money/gifts/handouts should be exchanged for sex and that "if a prostitute is a woman who will have sex for money, and you women only value (and thus sleep with) a man after he has spent money on you gals, WHAT DOES THAT MAKE OF YOU?!"
which is a fair deduction... if you need "investing" then you are an ashawo, right?!

then KCP try to lie through her teeth by saying that Whether you take her to a park or a restaurant yer working up into something (whatever it may come to), and That's simply all she meant by INVEST.
ahahahahaha what a turnaround!!!!! we all know she is LYING as she clearly stated TWICE already that time/attention without money isnt good enough, and there needs to be gifts and handouts (aka wallet activities), before a man can be valued

so MBJ point it out to her, and shows her the post where she clearly stated that "NO money NO honey"

now KCP come back and tell us all that she is a virgin of holy baby jesus

as if it is relevant to this discussion... i guess she wants to distance herself from the ashawo views she's had

to which MBJ replies that the ashawo syndrome is in the head, the body is just the tool used to degrade yourselves, and whether virgin or not, she already got the syndrome

so sista KCP comes back and "now" says that ONLY time/attention is a MUST, money isnt a must any longer... but simply that she "also" likes to be taken out, and given nice things, because it isnt her right nor a mans duty to provide for such.... but she likes dating generous men sha
BWAAAAH is that not what i have been saying all along?! that gal must have split personality, who am i talking to now?
given nice things?! WHAT FOR... if not to value a man before sex?!

ET VOILA, we finally agree that what MBJ has been saying all along is right aka: ONLY TIME AND ATTENTION IS A MUST

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Jamean(f): 1:52am On May 08, 2016
Ewatomi26:
So we go on a date and its time to pay and he looks at me and says can you foot the bill... He know my capacity financially, he knows I can afford it, that why he can say so, so I pay... But when he know I can't afford it and he says such, I would simply tell him what I have then he would balance it up.

My girlfriends and I, have a rule, you don't go out on a date, with out having nothing less than 2k, in hand... So when some guy, wants to fall your hand... You can still lift your head high.

Vex money cheesy

cc therealadonye
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Bamz(m): 1:57am On May 08, 2016
Kherry:
I wil surely pay for d 1st date,bt trust me not d second

Where do you stay? cheesy
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Bamz(m): 1:59am On May 08, 2016
Mypeople2:
You ladies can't do this simple thing yet you want equality with men

Spot on, mate.
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by rman: 3:14am On May 08, 2016
MrBrownJ ,

The lady thinks she is smart but she isn't. You IQ is way higher than hers and the more she tries to wriggle out of her prostitutes mentality the more she sinks into it.

How can u claim u are not a prostitute when one of her response to a post that suggests men and women should pay for thier meals on a date is "..he should invest in u through his wallet" she even wrote dollars. That is her state of mind and she has been raised and believed that is the norm.

Unfortunately, we men know majority of our ladies think sex is a reward for a man that spends on them , including married ones, so unfortunate...the palyboys have figured this out. Intstead of her to appreciate you for showing her how to maintain faireness and equity for a real mutually beneficial relationship , she goes on and on displaying her abysmal ignorance.

I love how u make them see how illogical women approach to a relationship is.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 3:49am On May 08, 2016
[s]
MRBrownJ:
ok, let us recapitulate

MBJ comes to this thread and says that men should NOT pay for restaurants etc and instead should spend TIME and give ATTENTION to women by going to free places and walk hand in hand.

MBJ states further that what we all get out of this (in part) is some good ol' sex, which is beneficial to both men and women, therefore money is irrelevant here

KingCheezyPuff (aka KCP) replies by asking the following question: "you tellin' me you want ta have sex with a woman but you don't want to INVEST in her? That's what you do when you take the time to date her well, taking her to nice places Giving her love gifts outta yer love
we can clearly understand that TIME/ATTENTION isnt her focus here, if it was then spending free time in the park would be good enough for her. what she desires is "nice things", gifts/handouts etc. thats whats gonna make her value the guy. so in reality, time and attention is irrelevant here, if there aint bling bling attached to it

MBJ further states that many women out there FOOLISHLY believe that the minute they are dating a guy, they think they are "worthy" of their partner's money.
normally if a man spends time with a woman and give her attention, then it doesnt matter if he spends money on her or not... RIGHT sista KCP?!

wrong!!!! as KCP then wrote that she wants to know that he does consider her to be as vauable as the dollars in his wallet
so what we can deduct AGAIN is that, as much as time and attention is nice, unless there is MONEY, it is irrelevant. let us not fool ourselves here, MONEY is the main ingredient, and without it there will be no value to this man

so then MBJ says that she is no better than a prostitute if MONEY is the factor that will determine whether she values a guy or not.

now KCP comes back and says that Investing in the start of dating is to be done 1st by the asker, and that this person must prepare his wallet. time etc
here we can clearly understand AGAIN that the investing she is referring to is a FINANCIAL one, since she already told us that time is irrelevant without money

so MBJ says that NO money/gifts/handouts should be exchanged for sex and that "if a prostitute is a woman who will have sex for money, and you women only value (and thus sleep with) a man after he has spent money on you gals, WHAT DOES THAT MAKE OF YOU?!"
which is a fair deduction... if you need "investing" then you are an ashawo, right?!

then KCP try to lie through her teeth by saying that Whether you take her to a park or a restaurant yer working up into something (whatever it may come to), and That's simply all she meant by INVEST.
ahahahahaha what a turnaround!!!!! we all know she is LYING as she clearly stated TWICE already that time/attention without money isnt good enough, and there needs to be gifts and handouts (aka wallet activities), before a man can be valued

so MBJ point it out to her, and shows her the post where she clearly stated that "NO money NO honey"

as if it is relevant to this discussion... i guess she wants to distance herself from the ashawo views she's had

to which MBJ replies that the ashawo syndrome is in the head, the body is just the tool used to degrade yourselves, and whether virgin or not, she already got the syndrome

so sista KCP comes back and "now" says that ONLY time/attention is a MUST, money isnt a must any longer... but simply that she "also" likes to be taken out, and given nice things, because it isnt her right nor a mans duty to provide for such.... but she likes dating generous men sha
BWAAAAH is that not what i have been saying all along?! that gal must have split personality, who am i talking to now?

ET VOILA, we finally agree that what MBJ has been saying all along is right aka: ONLY TIME AND ATTENTION IS A MUST
[/s]°•Brown J
Take ya wahali an go!!! cheesy.
...I got ta get off this thread for I reach my 100th year!!
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by ezychris(m): 6:29am On May 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Iyabo, certainly won't but Mama Iyabo definitely will.
After all na who dey give am face at all grin
Lol, I dey give am face oo

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by sauceEEP(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:
ok, let us recapitulate

Mehn!! I like your analytical skills...
Some ladies shaa
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Fashx007: 8:14am On May 08, 2016
buh shey u know guys dont also want to date a liability even tho u will shoer her with everything first impression matters i dont need to ask her to pay atleast she should make an attempt for me not to be proud den we make it 50/50 afterwards the nextdate is fully on the dude
johnson232:

@bold u will have....
why would u go on a date with an empty pocket?

its dicey decision...
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by SlickM(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2016
MBJ, You write and reason well... Keep it up
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Titilayooni(f): 9:46am On May 08, 2016
Ayeesharh:
I'll pay if i have and friend zone him
GBAM#endofstory# first impression lasts longer
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Qualer: 10:03am On May 08, 2016
Ayeesharh:
I'll pay if i have and friend zone him

soooo, what you are invariably saying is that if he pays, then he gets to knack your punnany?!! grin

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Qualer: 10:07am On May 08, 2016
Titilayooni:
GBAM#endofstory# first impression lasts longer

you girls must really be very very underaged based on your thinking that the guy must brain-dead! i can make you pay for an outing if i want and still make you feel like i'm doing you a favour - not that the money is not there, just putting girls on the spot every once in a long while. and by the way, i will still be chopping your kpomo with reckless abandon grin grin grin seeing as you have very nice legs! cool

not every guy can be friend zoned!!

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Ewatomi26(f): 12:57pm On May 08, 2016
Jamean:

Vex money cheesy
cc therealadonye

Vex money, how ?... you have lost me here ooo... And who is therealadonye
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Kherry: 1:07pm On May 08, 2016
Bamz:

Where do you stay? cheesy

Do u want to cum for visitin? :-
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Ewatomi26(f): 1:09pm On May 08, 2016
So mister MBJ, define attention... What comes along with attention... What do you mean by attention
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Jamean(f): 1:13pm On May 08, 2016
Ewatomi26:

Vex money, how ?... you have lost me here ooo... And who is thereal.adonye

Vex money is the money a lady takes to a date to cater for unforseen Bleep up by the guy so she can still retain her esteem smiley

Adonye is my friend.. he understands the drift
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Bamz(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2016
Kherry:

Do u want to cum for visitin? :-

Lol...I have some free time wink
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by aficiniado: 2:49pm On May 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
First dates happen in my room so nobody pays for anything.

Nigga....
You just made ma day
Dts d RULE...
I stuck to dz since a while ago... No taking any shawty anywhere.
I drive u home, I "game" u and we...
I may take u out afterwards.
The rule has been working... and when it doesn't I actually haven't spent a dime and we r good
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by MRBrownJ: 2:55pm On May 08, 2016
Ewatomi26:
So mister MBJ, define attention... What comes along with attention... What do you mean by attention

spending TIME with someone is easy, you just have to show up, but the ATTENTION is all the content (aka important valuable things that you do during this time), so i could:
[b]- go out of my way to meet and spend time with you
- walking hand in hand showing the world that you are my woman
- putting my hands around you, hug and making you feel secure while watching a movie (yeah bring your lappy to the park)
- making you laugh to break the "possible" ice between us, and help you relax around me
- open up to you and being honest about who i am, in order for you to have a full picture of me, and hopefully helping you opening up to me too
- compliment you by telling you how beautiful you are, how great i feel around you, how lucky i feel around you, even how sexy you are etc so that you may feel comfortable around me
- listening to what you like, hobbies etc so that we may do something related to it during our future dates
- listen to any worries you may have and helping you the best i can to ADVISE you right
- if you have money issues, advise you on how to get a job or how to manage your finances better
- be a gentleman by opening door etc
- give you a shoulder massage if you say you are tired after work
- engage in conversations when away from you, via text/phone calls etc, enquiring about you, your day, your friends, your plans for the week etc
- cook you one of my favourite meal, and having you around me as i prepare the dish (everyone's gotta eat, right?)[/b]

and the beautiful thing about all the above is that no "extra" money is needed, and it can all be done FOR FREE (yeah cooking that meal too)

@rman @SlickM @sauceEEP @Tallesty1
thanks but sadly, one of the problem with some of these women failed state of mind is that many of us guys are gladly accepting their blackmail as the way of dating today, while it aint.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Ewatomi26(f): 3:25pm On May 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:

spending TIME with someone is easy, you just have to show up, but the ATTENTION is all the content (aka important valuable things that you do during this time), so i could:
[b]- go out of my way to meet and spend time with you
- walking hand in hand showing the world that you are my woman
- putting my hands around you, hug and making you feel secure while watching a movie (yeah bring your lappy to the park)
- making you laugh to break the "possible" ice between us, and help you relax around me
- open up to you and being honest about who i am, in order for you to have a full picture of me, and hopefully helping you opening up to me too
- compliment you by telling you how beautiful you are, how great i feel around you, how lucky i feel around you, even how sexy you are etc so that you may feel comfortable around me
- listening to what you like, hobbies etc so that we may do something related to it during our future dates
- listen to any worries you may have and helping you the best i can to ADVISE you right
- if you have money issues, advise you on how to get a job or how to manage your finances better
- be a gentleman by opening door etc
- give you a shoulder massage if you say you are tired after work
- engage in conversations when away from you, via text/phone calls etc, enquiring about you, your day, your friends, your plans for the week etc
- cook you one of my favourite meal, and having you around me as i prepare the dish (everyone's gotta eat, right?)[/b]

and the beautiful thing about all the above is that no "extra" money is needed, and it can all be done FOR FREE (yeah cooking that meal too)

@rman @SlickM @sauceEEP @Tallesty1
thanks but sadly, one of the problem with some of these women failed state of mind is that many of us guys are gladly accepting their blackmail as the way of dating today, while it aint.

Well stated MBJ... Now have ever thought off this, not all guys have the ability to "pay attention" and in order not to loss their lady, they go the extra mile... You stated about making her laugh, how many guys have this ability to make a lady laugh, so therefore they take them to comedy shows, so as to see their lady laugh... You stated watching movies on a laptop, cool idea, but you know many guys fall asleep while doing this, and I tell, it an insult to your partner to fall asleep while doing such, because you are meant to be paying attention, so some men would rather take their lady to the cinema... You also stated cooking for her, what happens to those men, that can't cook, taking her to a restaurant(affordable) would not be a bad idea... You stated hobbies... Let say one of her hobbies is reading novel, would it not be nice when you buy one or two books for once in a while.

There are some thing that require little spending, which won't hurt his pocket... Not because its her right, but because you want to pay proper attention to her.
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by MRBrownJ: 3:53pm On May 08, 2016
Ewatomi26:
Well stated MBJ... Now have ever thought off this, not all guys have the ability to "pay attention" and in order not to loss their lady, they go the extra mile... You stated about making her laugh, how many guys have this ability to make a lady laugh, so therefore they take them to comedy shows, so as to see their lady laugh... You stated watching movies on a laptop, cool idea, but you know many guys fall asleep while doing this, and I tell, it an insult to your partner to fall asleep while doing such, because you are meant to be paying attention, so some men would rather take their lady to the cinema... You also stated cooking for her, what happens to those men, that can't cook, taking her to a restaurant(affordable) would not be a bad idea... You stated hobbies... Let say one of her hobbies is reading novel, would it not be nice when you buy one or two books for once in a while.

There are some thing that require little spending, which won't hurt his pocket... Not because its her right, but because you want to pay proper attention to her.

yes, you are absolutely RIGHT, but the important point here is that these guys decide "on their own" to do such act. it comes from their own free will due to the mood they are trying to set in that r/ship, because they BELIEVE that it is the right thing to do, and NOT because some woman blackmailed them into doing so.

that is the whole difference in this discussion, the majority of women here believe they deserve to be wine and dined just because they accepted to go on a date (which is beneficial to BOTH of them) and, as many have said here already, they will dismiss the guy if he remotely ask them to contribute to the date (which is beneficial to BOTH of them).

remember, i just gave you many instance where you can give TIME and ATTENTION to women for free, and that doesnt mean that this is what a man has to do for the rest of that r/ship. as i always said, a woman can get a gift/helping hand etc, so long as a man believes she DESERVES one, and not as a down payment/rent for her to stay in that said r/ship (aka blackmail).

btw: attention goes BOTH ways and women who are also lacking in some areas need to invest in order to show attention. sadly, the majority believe that showing up to dates and opening their legs is all the attention they need to provide to us men.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Ewatomi26(f): 4:34pm On May 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:

yes, you are absolutely RIGHT, but the important point here is that these guys decide "on their own" to do such act, it comes from their own free will due to the mood they are trying to set, because the BELIEVE that it is the right thing to do, and NOT because some woman blackmailed them into doing so.

that is the whole difference in this discussion, the majority of women here believe they deserve to be wine and dined just because they accepted to go on a date (which is beneficial to BOTH of them) and, as many have said here already, they will dismiss the guy if he remotely ask them to contribute to the date (which is beneficial to BOTH of them).

remember, i just gave you many instance where you can give TIME and ATTENTION to women for free, and that doesnt mean that this is what a man has to do for the rest of that r/ship. as i always said, a woman can get a gift/helping hand etc, so long as a man believes she DESERVES one, and not as a down payment/rent for her to stay in that said r/ship (aka blackmail).

You are also, mister MBJ... I also like to state at this point, that there is a difference between RIGHTS and DESERVES... The man has the right not to or to pay but the woman deserves the man to pay for her, just courtesy... Everyone know how they want to be treated, and they deserve to be treated so and they feel less, when someone treats them below their standard... And they have no choice than to opt out.. So you don't blame ladies that tell you they would never see such guy again, after treating them below their standard. Its just what they have set for themselves.
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nickymezor(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmm, will jst foot d bills and forget abt him... D dude aint worth it
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Kherry: 4:53pm On May 08, 2016
Bamz:

Lol...I have some free time wink

Lol....Am schoolin in ekiti
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by MRBrownJ: 5:05pm On May 08, 2016
Ewatomi26:
You are also, mister MBJ... I also like to state at this point, that there is a difference between RIGHTS and DESERVES... The man has the right not to or to pay but the woman deserves the man to pay for her, just courtesy...Everyone know how they want to be treated, and they deserve to be treated so and they feel less, when someone treats them below their standard... And they have no choice than to opt out..

BWAAAAAAH!!!!!! hell noooooo! the woman has the RIGHT to demand that she be treated in any way she desires BUT, until that man has confirmed that this lady DESERVES to be treated in such a way, there is NO reason he should treat her the way this lady desires. that would be as crazy as treating a classless lady with respect when she acts as a tramp. women need to act RIGHT if they want to be treated RIGHT, and until then, it should be 50/50 (IMHO)

what you wrote above is the reason why so many women (who are uninterested in a guy) will still go out with him, in order to get free meals, and more, for her and her hungry friends... under the guise of "how men should treat women", BLASPHEMY!

So you don't blame ladies that tell you they would never see such guy again, after treating them below their standard. Its just what they have set for themselves.

a man should treat a woman the way he (and his own mind) BELIEVES she should be treated. there is no world chart that specifies how to treat women because you are all different, and therefore it should be decided on each case basis.... so if a man believes a woman aint worth a meal "yet", thats his RIGHT... just like it is your right to dismiss a guy who want you to go dutch.
if women want to be treated RIGHT then they must act RIGHT, and sadly, simply accepting to go on a date isnt it!

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Bamz(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2016
Kherry:

Lol....Am schoolin in ekiti

Nothing is impossible tongue
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Kherry: 5:41pm On May 08, 2016
Bamz:

Nothing is impossible tongue

Aiit no p nw
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by smileysmiley(f): 5:58pm On May 08, 2016
that is why I don't order for what I can't afford when I'm with a guy I'm just getting to know grin... I like to be sure of his capability before throwing bills so I don't get embarrassed in public... In this situation, I'll call the waiter and ask for my bill, my bill oooo, (the wan wey me gan gan chop) tongue , I'll pay and excuse myself... Which kain nonsense be dat one you carry me comot come dey tell me jamb tori, I beg you say make you carry me comot?
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Ewatomi26(f): 6:10pm On May 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:

BWAAAAAAH!!!!!! hell noooooo! the woman has the RIGHT to demand that she be treated in any way she desires BUT, until that man has confirmed that this lady DESERVES to be treated in such a way, there is NO reason he should treat her the way this lady desires. that would be as crazy as treating a classless lady with respect when she acts as a tramp. women need to act RIGHT if they want to be treated RIGHT, and until then, it should be 50/50 (IMHO)

what you wrote above is the reason why so many women (who are uninterested in a guy) will still go out with him, in order to get free meals, and more, for her and her hungry friends... under the guise of "how men should treat women", BLASPHEMY!

a man should treat a woman the way he (and his own mind) BELIEVES she should be treated. there is no world chart that specifies how to treat women because you are all different, and therefore it should be decided on each case basis.... so if a man believes a woman aint worth a meal "yet", thats his RIGHT... just like it is your right to dismiss a guy who want you to go dutch.
if women want to be treated RIGHT then they must act RIGHT, and sadly, simply accepting to go on a date isnt it!

Lolzzz... mister MBJ... Its a first date... You both decide on where to go, the guy makes suggestions and the lady makes hers, they pick... If for any reason the lady doesn't like where the guy says he can afford... She is free to opt out from such date... Or how do you decide on where you for your dates. And if the guy does not also feel comfortable with the ladies suggestion he is also feel to opt out... What can only be done is cajoling the other party to accept.

What am trying to correct here is your use of the word BLACKMAIL... I believe in freewill, it can never be by force... You don't feel comfortable opt out of it... I can't be pushed beyond my limit... And do you know there are ladies who also fall into such Blackmails with guys too... Don't be too gender centered dear, what happens to guys also happen to ladies too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.