Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] (14315 Views)

What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by johnson232: 7:32pm On May 08, 2016
Fashx007:
buh shey u know guys dont also want to date a liability even tho u will shoer her with everything first impression matters i dont need to ask her to pay atleast she should make an attempt for me not to be proud den we make it 50/50 afterwards the nextdate is fully on the dude
na so e suppose be boss... but these our nija girls too like freebies....
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by MRBrownJ: 8:14pm On May 08, 2016
Ewatomi26:

Lolzzz... mister MBJ... Its a first date... You both decide on where to go, the guy makes suggestions and the lady makes hers, they pick... If for any reason the lady doesn't like where the guy says he can afford... She is free to opt out from such date... Or how do you decide on where you for your dates. And if the guy does not also feel comfortable with the ladies suggestion he is also feel to opt out... What can only be done is cajoling the other party to accept.

the above in bold is funny, lol, "can afford"... so free date is impossible in your world, or what? thats why i have been saying all along to take women to park and getting to know them, while looking at the beautiful sky. sadly, what you wrote can NEVER work, unless, as we both should suggest places to go, we should both pay. how can a woman suggest to go to a place that she has NO MEANS of paying?! a man doesnt owe NOTHING to a woman at this stage, so why should he foot this stranger's bill?

abeg, forget that Romeo and Juliet dream, and understand that if a man pays for a meal, it should be because he DECIDES to do so, and that decision derives from the "level" of fun he had during that date..... but until that check comes and he decides to do so, this gal better believe that whatever she orders, SHE pays for it . thats the only way women can start having RESPECT for all these men they are gladly taking advantage of.

What am trying to correct here is your use of the word BLACKMAIL... I believe in freewill, it can never be by force... You don't feel comfortable opt out of it... I can't be pushed beyond my limit... And do you know there are ladies who also fall into such Blackmails with guys too... Don't be too gender centered dear, what happens to guys also happen to ladies too.

yes this is a foul word but unfortunately, so many women are quick to use such tactics to force men into becoming ATMs. they use their coochies as a carrot, and have these donkeys doing acrobatics in the aim to have their way with them. this is why the majority, when they finally get these babes in bed, they fukc them out of ANGER, they punish them sexually, and want to make it all worth the money they've spent . its like a bill attached to these women's back, and everytime they demand for recharge cards and what not, these guy mark that bill... until it gets to a point where these guys are saying"fukc it, now i just want to recoup my investment", thus smashing that coochie like she stole something from them.

but hey, how would you call a babe telling guys they MUST pay for the date, if they wanna get to know each other, if not blackmail?!

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Ewatomi26(f): 8:55pm On May 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:

the above in bold is funny, lol, "can afford"... so free date is impossible in your world, or what? thats why i have been saying all along to take women to park and getting to know them, while looking at the beautiful sky. sadly, what you wrote can NEVER work, unless, as we both should suggest places to go, we should both pay. how can a woman suggest to go to a place that she has NO MEANS of paying?! a man doesnt owe NOTHING to a woman at this stage, so why should he foot this stranger's bill?

abeg, forget that Romeo and Juliet dream, and understand that if a man pays for a meal, it should be because he DECIDES to do so, and that decision derives from the "level" of fun he had during that date..... but until that check comes and he decides to do so, this gal better believe that whatever she orders, SHE pays for it . thats the only way women can start having RESPECT for all these men they are gladly taking advantage of.

yes this is a foul word but unfortunately, so many women are quick to use such tactics to force men into becoming ATMs. they use their coochies as a carrot, and have these donkeys doing acrobatics in the aim to have their way with them. this is why the majority, when they finally get these babes in bed, they fukc them out of ANGER, they punish them sexually, and want to make it all worth the money they've spent . its like a bill attached to these women's back, and everytime they demand for recharge cards and what not, these guy mark that bill... until it gets to a point where these guys are saying"fukc it, now i just want to recoup my investment", thus smashing that coochie like she stole something from them.

but hey, how would you call a babe telling guys they MUST pay for the date, if they wanna get to know each other, if not blackmail?!

Mister MBJ, take a chill pill and stop being gender centered, like ladies are cheating the men folks... All this you stated are your opinion, the doesn't stop guy all over the world from footing their bills at date, they want to, its their will.

There lots of cash-free date going on around in different parts of the world, especially in schools (universities)... Its still happens... But if the guy want to go extra mile... Its his will.

If a lady say the guy MUST pay for the bill, which I don't think a lady would say... Let him pay and opt out from further dates... its so simple
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Bamz(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2016
Arguing about money issues with a naija chick, esp concerning dates? lol the battle has been lost before it even starts. Maybe the ones that spew the equality gospel would have a different disposition.
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by MRBrownJ: 9:26pm On May 08, 2016
Ewatomi26:
Mister MBJ, take a chill pill and stop being gender centered, like ladies are cheating the men folks... All this you stated are your opinion, the doesn't stop guy all over the world from footing their bills at date, they want to, its their will.

i am giving you my view on what to be done so that our Nigerian/african sista will get their act together and respect their men. yes, when we have women saying that a man MUST foot the bill "at all cost" or be dismissed, we need to fix these women's failed mindset.

There lots of cash-free date going on around in different parts of the world, especially in schools (universities)... Its still happens... But if the guy want to go extra mile... Its his will.

Allelujah.... so you know that there are tons of cash-free dates but yet never mention it?! again, that extra mile should be an individual choice, not a requirement.

If a lady say the guy MUST pay for the bill, which I don't think a lady would say... Let him pay and opt out from further dates... its so simple

if you dont know what i am talking about, go ask any of your male acquaintances if they have ever met a gal who A) offered to pay for her own meal or B) suggested a cash-free date, like a park etc. you only have to read the many answers from women on this thread to understand that the majority want a man to pay at ALL COST or be dismissed.

even yourself, you called a man asking you to pay for the date "FALLING YOUR HAND".... aka automatic dismissal, right? lol!

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 11, 2016
HARDDON:

Laughing? shocked
Tot ladies that have been so heart broken by lota guys rarely laugh? tongue

Hungry Gurl , keep wishing for take away!
When u took me away n I took food away!

Don't know y u even had d feintest idea u'd ,@ d very least, get a gnyt kiss

Didn't u see my lips were too rich for yours?
Common Gurl, learn to cut ur clothes according to ur cloth!
°•Will I ever get ta chance ta see a pic if these "rich lips" of yer's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Worst Dating Experience / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might / A Thorn In The Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.