Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight (1874 Views)

Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / Omg! Woman Beats Up Husband During Sex Over Big Manhood (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by adesegun121(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2016
R.I.P: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight

This is Ronke Shonde and her husband, Lekan Shonde. She was found dead in her home this morning and her husband is missing. He is believed to have beaten her death during a domestic dispute in their home. See her family photos and photo of her corpse after she was found this morning, after the cut. She leaves behind two young children. Please ladies, your life is not worth any marriage.

At least think of your kids. Who will take care of them if your man kills you...who? -

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/rip-photos-of-ronke-shonde-who-was.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by adesegun121(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2016
cry cry cry

R.I.P
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by bankyblue(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2016
T-man is saint where this man is. Wicked world! Why marry her if u can't tolerate her? RIP
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by Michizzy(f): 7:16am On May 07, 2016
Ow! angry angry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by Ayeesharh(f): 7:16am On May 07, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2016
It Seems madness is now mixed with the air we breathe in. How the hell would you explain this everyday madness?!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by dulux07(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2016
RIP. Look (very well) before u leap sad may God help us. Some people r demon in human skin.
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by Nobody: 7:24am On May 07, 2016
I hope the police go after the murderous bastard_ and see to it that he doesn't escape justice.
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by sinaj(f): 7:28am On May 07, 2016
This kind love sef sad

Once upon a time they were very much in love nd happy cry

He would do anytin to make her happy nd please her.

Xo wot went wrong
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by johnson232: 7:29am On May 07, 2016
Ayeesharh:
Only in Nigeria
what do u mean by only in nigeria? undecided
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by Medunah: 7:30am On May 07, 2016
Why do we always have to endure domestic violence?? If he can't stop bashing u, take your kids nd move out. These violent men don't change.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by myfantasies(f): 7:32am On May 07, 2016
dulux07:
RIP. Look (very well) before u leap sad may God help us
My dear no matter how we look before we leap it won't stop most of us from falling into the wrong hands, cos we humans can be deceptive, we can pretend

A guy nd a lady can show you dere best side during courtship, but wen dey get married,it's a different ball game

It's only God dat can save us from such

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by obiorathesubtle: 7:35am On May 07, 2016
Lalasticlala put this up for the world to see what a shameless wife-beating devil the poor woman married..
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by kikies(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2016
Beat a woman.......for what na.....only a weak/worthless man wld strike a woman
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by dulux07(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2016
myfantasies:
My dear no matter how we look before we leap it won't stop most of us from falling into the wrong hands, cos we humans can be deceptive, we can pretend

A guy nd a lady can show you dere best side during courtship, but wen dey get married,it's a different ball game

It's only God dat can save us from such
I understand, but notwitstanding, even though it is God that truly protects, we shouldnt stop playing our parts as well. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by Elchappo: 7:38am On May 07, 2016
This man sins is worth crucifying upside down..

It's the devil's fault, as the man would be reeling if caught..

Well madam it's a pity but just RIP...

Marriage Uwa Mmebi..
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by nrexzy: 7:39am On May 07, 2016
Tiwa Just Dey Lucky say no be this kind man she marry she for no fit talk..RIP 2 d dead
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by myfantasies(f): 7:40am On May 07, 2016
dulux07:

I understand, but notwitstanding, even though it is God that truly protects, we shouldnt stop playing our parts as well. May God help us all.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by BerryScott(f): 8:26am On May 07, 2016
marriage! marriage! marriage. how many times did i call u why are you scaring the shiiit outta me everyday
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by missyQween(f): 8:33am On May 07, 2016
Why can't they watch Jennifer diaries and see what Funke Akindele said about Women domestic violence.... Violent men don't change... R.I.p to her....Say No to women domestic violence!!!!
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by ennysuccess(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2016
this is bad
fighting won't bring solution
now she is dead
RIP
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by Nobody: 10:10am On May 07, 2016
11th commandment.

Thou shalt not fight.

Some people are just walking corpses waiting for someone to kill them and go for life imprisonment.

Many people are frustrated leading to rise in suicide, misbehaviour and crime in general.

Women, stop challenging your husbands and boyfriends. Your strenght are not equal.

Runz girls, stay indoors. There is no free food in town.

I justwantedto make Commonsense.
Re: Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight by Nobody: 11:18am On May 07, 2016
We only know the beginning of a fight. Not the end.

People should always avoid fight. Whether married or just dating.

We humans love to learn the hard way.

Rest in peace ma

(1) (Reply)

Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Would I Be Wrong, Bad, Evil If I Do This? / Am Confuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.