Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers (25188 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by WeNigerDelta: 3:19pm On May 07, 2016
oduastates:
Apart from edo,cross river and akwa ibom, the rest of the Niger -delta are so overrun by Ijaw criminals and militias, that it will take a leader with an iron fist and will to pacify it.
These guys and the politicians who support them have turned the place into a festering sore.
They have rendered much of these states desolate that the only investors ready to out any money there are into high risk / high reward ventures ( oil and gas).

Again the blame game. Was it militancy that led to the systematic shut down of NPA Warri? See how karma is hunting Naija...Tompolo used to work for NPA....What about DSC Aladja? Militants that shut it down as well...
The creeks that has never had electricity is because of miltancy as well.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by hardcorevin(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2016
idupaul:

Its Ur private zoo that will fall

hahahahahahahahahhaha..the private Zoo for the dullard must fall!!
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by oduastates: 3:30pm On May 07, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Again the blame game. Was it militancy that led to the systematic shut down of NPA Warri? See how karma is hunting Naija...Tompolo used to work for NPA....What about DSC Aladja? Militants that shut it down as well...
You know it as NPA warri.
omoluabis know it as the warri ports which used to be under the western regional government and was a secondary port uses to export cocoa, timber and palm oil from the region.
Benin, sapele and warri were all boom towns and whatever you find in ibadan, you will find in these towns.
By the way, What are you getting at?

What happened to oshogbo machine tool?
What happened to ajaokuta?
What happened to Iwopin paper mill?
Get brain.
The deve money we una collect Don finish.
Una eye don clear after the hangover

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Bnladan(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2016
bezimo:

At least they are not kidnapping school girls, destroying schools or educational institution, or bombing church or attacking and raping communities unlike what Islamic terrorist are "comfirmly" and always know for.
whatever, de re Christian terrorists killing innocent souls. U can't tak dis frm dem.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Rapmoney(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2016
Khd95:
These avengers are bitting more than they can chewsad

make them go learn frm dem tompolo,asari,govt etc.
Shut ur mouth there! What do u know?

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by rexzqcom(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2016
Bnladan:
wateva name u call dem, 2 identities can not be taken away frm dem; Christians dey re and terrorists dey re.

So far they've not earned TERRORISTIC label.
If they start cutting people heads off, and killing
Innocents people indiscriminately, then, will merit such Isis and bokoharam Islamic luciferian name.
Right now, they're just "down for the struggle" from the oppressor that have the upper hand. FREEDOM FIGHTERS they are.

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by DaBullIT(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2016
In the future , when your children asks what happened to our hometown

I am sure you'll be happy to say , WE BOMBED IT TO HELL grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Rapmoney(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2016
madridguy:
I can see some daft rejoicing over this news. This are the same set of people that will start shouting foul play when the return leg started. I voted Buhari cuz I know is capable of doing the great task.

Over to Buraitai.

Make any body no cry foul or carry placard to protest when the jungle mature.

In Buhari voice: we are coming.
Are u sure WAEC gave u a certificate? Or is it the label of a bread that u are keeping as certificate?

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by udemzyudex(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2016
hardcorevin:

hahahahahhahahahaha..weldone guys...i recomend u people...kudos to u people..we are strongly behind u people...this is the best news i ve read on NL....am so so so so so so happy.....Avengers,nice name...Bomb all the pipes!!!!!!!

Na all of us e go still affect ooo...

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by WeNigerDelta: 3:40pm On May 07, 2016
oduastates:

You know it as NPA warri.
omoluabis know it as the warri ports which used to be under the western regional government and was a secondary port uses to export cocoa, timber and palm oil from the region.
Benin, sapele and warri were all boom towns and whatever you find in ibadan, you will find in these towns.
By the way, What are you getting at?

What I'm getting at is the root cause of militancy...You guys blame militants for the problems in the region and loss of jobs. Not knowing it's the opposite, the constant neglect, couple with the lack of jobs and systemic shutdown of the ports and other industries. Will continue to give rise to unending militancy, no amount of amnesty or 13% or strong leadership can stop that. The entire Nigeria military cannot secure the length and breath of oil installations..
Oga if na the deve money dey pepper u, egbon u can come and collect it. We will not allow strangers constantly come, plough our land, steal our resources and leave us to pick the scraps. We have seen it done to us by una government and oyibos for decades...So if una nor pay deve now, no work.
Because when una nor pay deve una nor gree develop our land and clean up the spills.
If e pain u come Warri come follow us drink on Sunday...
Na our OYEL, let that sink in...Either you like it or not na we get am....And until we get full resource control we will shut it all down...

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by koboko69: 3:40pm On May 07, 2016
SenatePresdo:
Hahahaa, I can't stop laughing. When their son GEJ was the president, Buari assured that he would rubbish his government.
He and his evil cohorts went and masterminded, sponsored and even sympathized boko-haram. And yes! they succeeded in rubbishing his government.

Now that he is the president,if the S/S decides to turn the table on him at all cost, I will be solely behind them.

One Nigeria indeed.

This foolish propaganda is stale. Who ever said he will make Nigeria ungovernable is a PDP member. kaita by name. So stop this foolishness. Today soldiers killing of BH is propaganda in Buhari's government ia program, tmr u sing another tune of him being sponsor of BH.
Nigeria will never break in this generation, if u force it, many of u including your family may perish.

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 07, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

And foreign exchange will fall from the sky abi?
AntiMahdi:

How will osun feed?

How will you buy fuel imports and fund subsidies for fuel?

Unless you can start planting dollar trees that produce dollars in osogbo then shut up your traps.

People are talking , nah im this ab0ki of the south get mouth talk as well.

forex come from exportation and not necessarily oyel..

That's why China or countries without oyel don't cry about forex shortages.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by bezimo(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2016
Bnladan:
whatever, de re Christian terrorists killing innocent souls. U can't tak dis frm dem.

Which soul was killed?
Take your upside down logic to the garbage, come back when you start making sense.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by yom2(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2016
oduastates:

At times, you need to dismantle something before you can rebuild it.
Try starting a cement company or fruit juice company in any of these places then come back to repeat what you have just said.
The future of my people will not be tied to oil, herdsmen or people who refuse to move into the next century.
Was it not for this reason all local and foreign investors are diverting from the ND.Dangote refinery,The shipyard
Petrochemical plant etc and other companies are looking at a future with oil from other countries in West Africa.
They are all discounting the ND.
true talk my brother, they were even celebratin d divestment of some IOC couple of months back not knowing the horor its signaling.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by kelacee: 3:45pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=amaco12 post=45394246][/quote]yes o o
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by koboko69: 3:50pm On May 07, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Our bother was there for 5 years. What exactly did he do plz? Just asking....
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by bologiabdul(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2016
All na wash make them go ask tompolo
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by WeNigerDelta: 3:54pm On May 07, 2016
koboko69:

Our bother was there for 5 years. What exactly did he do plz? Just asking....

Bros nothing ooooo....That na one of the big witch for the region...Set us back 20 years...
But we have never and will never have control of the national assembly in other to make the necessary constitutional amendments...
And those that do, don't care enough about our plight to make that an important issue...
So we will draw attention to our plight the only way we know how to...

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by ogmask: 3:57pm On May 07, 2016
rexzqcom:

Nigeria problem is not leadership.
Problem is the ugly and nasty foundational structure.
Unitary system sucks. Creates inefficiency, laziness and dependency. Decentralisation is the key for all the engines of the system to work at the same time.
Those who have been getting by on dependending on others, are afraid to stand on their own two feet.

In theory yes. But the drivers of the project are same pple looting our common patrimony today. Taking charge of all your resources does not guarantee uprightness. Even with the paltry 13% coupled with IGR, we should see visible development by now. Our pro Lem as a pple is our attitude and not the system of govt persay. Decentralisation will not stop a rougue civil servant from plying his trade. It will not stop a politician from stealing or a policeman from collecting bribe. Decentralisation cannot reduce the greed and selfishness of the local govt chair. I do not see it killing mutual suspicion either. The Abia man will still see the anambra man as non indegene. It will not stop the ijaw man from beefing the itsekiri man and vise versa.
Our problem is both leadership and followership. What we need is change of attitude, value system and mutual respect.

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by kelacee: 4:03pm On May 07, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikikikihahahahahaahahahhahahlolz.! What goes round, come back around. Teem 5%against the balls of 97% so how market. Iranu97%

3 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by koboko69: 4:04pm On May 07, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Bros nothing ooooo....That na one of the big witch for the region...Set us back 20 years...
But we have never and will never have control of the national assembly in other to make the necessary constitutional amendments...
And those that do, don't care enough about our plight to make that an important issue...
So we will draw attention to our plight the only way we know how to...

Pipelines have always been blown up for decades. How have that helped our region so far. The only help i have seen is making some select criminals rich. Some of the select criminals even have their investments outside Nigeria not even in the ND.
We graduates and undergraduates are forming online warriors, while criminals claiming to be fighting for us are getting richer.
The first victims of activities of this militants are the hoat community followed by the Nifer deltans before Nigeria as a whole, this does not affect light, foood, or whatever in Aso Rock, or politicians with kids abroad. We are the ones to suffer it. Be guided in what u support.

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Bassee(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2016
allthingsgood:

Tackle it in what way. If he uses military force, u will come here to shout human rights violation, genocide etc
Until we understand that this country belongs to all of us, there will be no development!
He should deploy technology. It's not hard to do these days!
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by macaranta(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2016
Hmm okay
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Dibest(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2016
Hope you won't be shouting that Buhari wants to kill all the Christians when the military will be deployed to tackle those clowns you are celebrating.
hucienda:
There is nothing more deadly and dangerous than one who has nothing to lose.

Those Avenger militants who sound like graduates are holding the state to ransom.. and the state have no option than negotiate cos they don't have the wherewithal to challenge them.

Gragra won't help the new sheriff in town. Only tact and diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by alheriTOJ(f): 4:16pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Good, they should go. Let them relocate to Lagos Alice in wonderland Aje oil field and Borno willy wanka oil field. Niger Delta Avengers, keep on with the good work.
#ISTANDWITHNIGERDELTAAVENGERS.

I really do hope you're based in the Niger Delta, your comments are just rather shallow 100% of the time. You dont have to stand with Buhari, by all means go ahead and run for the post of Queen Mother for NDA, while encouraging them hope you will also stand with them several years down the line when those exposed to the pollution caused by their acts start to affect their people biologically? I urge you to even move there like yesterday, probably take your family along. You're here supporting an act that will in years to come deform many individuals? You're the poster child for cluelessness.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by WeNigerDelta: 4:17pm On May 07, 2016
koboko69:

Pipelines have always been blown up for decades. How have that helped our region so far. The only help i have seen is making some select criminals rich. Some of the select criminals even have their investments outside Nigeria not even in the ND.
We graduates and undergraduates are forming online warriors, while criminals claiming to be fighting for us are getting richer.
The first victims of activities of this militants are the hoat community followed by the Nifer deltans before Nigeria as a whole, this does not affect light, foood, or whatever in Aso Rock, or politicians with kids abroad. We are the ones to suffer it. Be guided in what u support.

Bros why are you making it sound like a crime that some of our brothers are now millionaires?
And if you truly know anything about militancy, you will know they are mostly made up of graduates and undergraduates. Stop feeding the stereotype that they are all thugs.
The first and only victims of the over 10,000 oil spills has been Niger Deltans only. Most people of the creeks, my people, your people have never seen electricity except in the big oil rigs across from them that feed the nation. And I should care that other Nigerians are feel their pain for once?
Maybe if the average Nigerian feels the pain hard and long enough, they will know what it is like for my people in the creeks and will understand the injustice done to us by the Nigerian state for decades...
I don't care if the vandalism change nothing other than reducing how much the Nigeria state earn, a state that has survived and thrived off the injustice metted to my people because we are a minority of minorities...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by olatiler(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2016
Though this doesn't sound funny but am highly annoyed with two set of ppl that will help this Idi_0t call Avenger or Distroyer to calling for Buhari head
The SE ppl and that fake organization the called Armnesty International who doesn't see anything bad when avenger are destroying multi billion dollars properties
Anyway Brutai go repeat Obasanjo assignment
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by ahaz: 4:43pm On May 07, 2016
Khd95:
These avengers are bitting more than they can chewsad

make them go learn frm dem tompolo,asari,govt etc.
thats what we said wen boko boys started .
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by slizzyvera(f): 4:45pm On May 07, 2016
Atleast Shell news is here, please who knows when they are RECRUITING? I need an oil and gas job.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by persius555(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2016
I can guaranty that 80% of those that make up this NGA group have been beneficiaries of the amnesty fraud.
So long as the neglect and oil pollution in the niger delta is not resolved, we would continue to have criminals masquerading as niger delta fighters.
Where are those who fraudulently recieved the largesse of amnesy?
The likes of dokubo and tompolo.
There is injustice in the niger delta and criminals have taken over the struggle.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by ahaz: 4:46pm On May 07, 2016
madridguy:
I can see some daft rejoicing over this news. This are the same set of people that will start shouting foul play when the return leg started. I voted Buhari cuz I know is capable of doing the great task.

Over to Buraitai.

Make any body no cry foul or carry placard to protest when the jungle mature.

In Buhari voice: we are coming.
oga i go like make u lead one platoon...no be online o,..but real, abeg enta creek make i see how u love nija reach.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by AkumahTalk(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2016
The Black man still hasn't learnt how the world works. We continue digging ourselves into a hole. These guys that blow up pipelines are criminals with selfish interests. What baffles me most are the people that justify or support them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.