Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers (25187 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by hardcorevin(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2016
Keneking:
No wahala ...its getting closer by the day, their master would soon be rounded up.

hahahahahhahahahaha..weldone guys...i recomend u people...kudos to u people..we are strongly behind u people...this is the best news i ve read on NL....am so so so so so so happy.....Avengers,nice name...Bomb all the pipes!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by iflywithbuhari(f): 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
Good, they should go. Let them relocate to Lagos Alice in wonderland Aje oil field and Borno willy wanka oil field. Niger Delta Avengers, keep on with the good work.
#ISTANDWITHNIGERDELTAAVENGERS.

11 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by kcnwaigbo: 1:59pm On May 07, 2016
madridguy:
I can see some daft rejoicing over this news. This are the same set of people that will start shouting foul play when the return leg started. I voted Buhari cuz I know is capable of doing the great task.

Over to Buraitai.

Make any body no cry foul or carry placard to protest when the jungle mature.

In Buhari voice: we are coming.

stop making noise online and go and catch them if you get liver!!!

4 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by jodeci(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2016
If Buhari is wise,this is the best time to engage GEJ instead of fighting a war that he cannot win.

11 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by AntiMahdi: 2:03pm On May 07, 2016
oduastates:
Buhari should Just shutdown the entire industry and completely write off oil as a source of revenues.
Ambode and all SW governors should ban okada,street trading and shutdown all none tax-paying business.
Only this attitude will move the country forward.
Too many people are engaged in unproductive activities and I consider oil as an unproductive activity because the only thing it does is to distort the economy.
A few are feeding fat while rest suffers.it has bred complacency and a lack of initiative.
Leaders who keep running after foreign investment while there are local youth already showing the initiatives.
Make it difficult so as to make people to start returning to their farm and rural areas.
No benefit of that industry to anybody.
Send the military over to the Creek for Sambisa training.
They now have a live fire range to practice before deployment to sambisa.
No decent Niger-deltan (emphasis on decent)that I know can tolerate these criminals.
Why?
because they more than anyone,are the major victims of the criminals masquerading militants and leaders.

How will osun feed?

How will you buy fuel imports and fund subsidies for fuel?

Unless you can start planting dollar trees that produce dollars in osogbo then shut up your traps.

People are talking , nah im this ab0ki of the south get mouth talk as well.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by bolanto24(m): 2:07pm On May 07, 2016
madridguy:
I can see some daft rejoicing over this news. This are the same set of people that will start shouting foul play when the return leg started. I voted Buhari cuz I know is capable of doing the great task.

Over to Buraitai.

My friend stop yanning rubbish. The Federal government can go after the avengers if they want, I don't give a Bleep. What I and my people won't like is bombardment of our families and communities in the guise of fighting vandals.

9 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by EasternLeopard: 2:12pm On May 07, 2016
bolanto24:

My friend stop yanning rubbish. The Federal government can go after the avengers if they want, I don't give a Bleep. What I and my people won't like is bombardment of our families and communities in the guise of fighting vandals.

ICC is waiting for Buhari if he repeats another Odi

8 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Seun360(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2016
Buhari should deploy Fulani herdsmen to tackle those Niger Delta Avengers.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by bolanto24(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2016
Taribizy:
Booking: I think it is high time we start protesting against the wickedness of violent men. NDA should know better than substituting BH. Niger delta youths are better than that. Hehy this is the cheapest way to become poor: chase away all your investors

It is the action and inaction of the government that has lead them to this part. For how long will it take the government to listen to the yearnings of our people? Our grandfathers fought for it, Our fathers fought for it, and we are still fighting for it.

I say for long may it continue.

6 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by miky(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2016
Another Fuel scarcity coming folks!!!
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nicepoker(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2016
madridguy:

Over to Buraitai.

keep quiet. Zombie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by scholes0(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2016
Please, evacuate every multinational from their land.
Close down the oil companies, let every part of Naija go back to Agriculture and solid minerals, let us see who will beg.

7 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by 9jatatafo(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2016
NDA enough is enough
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2016
Gbam gbam....ghen ghen!!!
Death squad don burst awt to claim their property.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Siddeek: 2:17pm On May 07, 2016
Bassee:
Too bad, PMB should wake up to his responsibilities and tackle this issue. Junketing from Daura to Paris won't solve our problems
See this baga. She you praising them yesterday? Oh so you knew thats a problem. Let them bomb the whole niger delta if the like and lets which region will suffer most. Nonsense.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Siddeek: 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
madridguy:

Over to Buraitai.

I wish pmb will allow them to bomb the entire niger delta and lets see who will suffer most.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by allthingsgood: 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
Bassee:
Too bad, PMB should wake up to his responsibilities and tackle this issue. Junketing from Daura to Paris won't solve our problems

Tackle it in what way. If he uses military force, u will come here to shout human rights violation, genocide etc
Until we understand that this country belongs to all of us, there will be no development!
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by tete7000(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2016
We get all this when we have a man who has not been part of solutions to our past national problems as a president. He is learning on the job; no prerequisite experience. Hope the country would not have boiled over by the time he gained enough experience.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nicepoker(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2016
cc150615:
The daftest set of ppl I've ever seen in my life....this was how they pursued all oil companies from warri, by the time dy shut down all oil producing activities in offshore escravos, they'll tell me who will be the bigger loser? These ppl need to receive sense ASAP
they control 80% of nigerian economy. Say what u know.

5 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by ogene007: 2:23pm On May 07, 2016
EasternLeopard:
The new sheriff has gone on a tourism expedition grin
He has gone to charge his phone as well as find the voice to issue statements against the ND militants.

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by chidozieikeji2: 2:23pm On May 07, 2016
oduastates:

yep.
Just to show how useless the country is.
People do not pay taxes.
Most do not pay utility bills
Nigeria does not make anything significant for export even though, she has everything to make it happen
( kaduna state has only 540, 000 people paying for electricity in spite of a 8 million population claim).
This is replicated through out the country.

why shud they pay for electricity bill wen u will consume 1k light and EEDC Will bring like 10k bill and upon that the useless electricity is not steady sometimes u see it 3 times a week. What a country as for me I don cut my wire give them.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2016
sigiyaya:
Oh God hear my prayer: If it is war that will split this entity called Nigeria, pls Lord make it fast
i don't mind dying for a greater Nation filled with oneness and love. Nigeria is not what i wish my
generation yet unborn, answer my prayer and i will praise thee among other gods in JESUS CHRIST
i pray Amen!!

That is a man talking.
I'm in with you Bro.
Real men don't fear.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nicepoker(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2016
oduastates:
Buhari should Just shutdown the entire industry and completely write off oil as a source of revenues.
Ambode and all SW governors should ban okada,street trading and shutdown all none tax-paying business.
Only this attitude will move the country forward.
Too many people are engaged in unproductive activities and I consider oil as an unproductive activity because the only thing it does is to distort the economy.
A few are feeding fat while rest suffers.it has bred complacency and a lack of initiative.
Leaders who keep running after foreign investment while there are local youth already showing the initiatives.
Make it difficult so as to make people to start returning to their farm and rural areas.
No benefit of that industry to anybody.
Send the military over to the Creek for Sambisa training.
They now have a live fire range to practice before deployment to sambisa.
No decent Niger-deltan (emphasis on decent)that I know can tolerate these criminals.
Why?
because they more than anyone,are the major victims of the criminals masquerading militants and leaders.
u can start exporting cocoa. Lazy region

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 07, 2016
I once predicted this some years back

Yaradua - militants

GEJ - Bokoharam

Next Northerner (PMB) - Militants again

And the trend continues..

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 07, 2016
Buhari needs to cut short his Daura vacation and mobilize the armed forces for war on another front. The economic sabotage in the niger delta needs even more attention than the boko haram menace
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by knightsTempler: 2:26pm On May 07, 2016
When they needed people to work at the CBN, they secretly recruited Buhari's relatives and those of his political associates.

But When it comes to masquerade jobs, they throw it open to all.

May God give the children of Buhari and Lai Mohammed this type of job that they are wishing on us.

6 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Bnladan(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2016
...threats from NIGER DELTA CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS undecided

3 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by cc150615(f): 2:29pm On May 07, 2016
Nicepoker:
they control 80% of nigerian economy. Say what u know.
Maybe we need to review your definition of control...cos I'm trying to calculate how much of their so-called 'oyel-money' they really have access to? Nd wandering why their ppl at the grassroots still suffer that much with so much oyel money.....
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by deflover(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2016
my people are angry....we want out...one Nigeria is for the north

3 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by chidozieikeji2: 2:30pm On May 07, 2016
scholes0:
Please, evacuate every multinational from their land.
Close down the oil companies, let every part of Naija go back to Agriculture and solid minerals, let us see who will beg.
divide the country into 6 regions then each region will have its own ,army ,police,aviation and president then we will have a leader in the centre known as the supreme leader each region can manage their natural resources on their own and will pay 10 percent to the central govt and u will see nigeria deveop with speed

11 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by AreaFada2: 2:31pm On May 07, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Please NDA should take it easy oooooo

One Nigeria is far better...... than the biafra we don't know

Well, after 56 years, I'm sure there are many who would disagree.

As long as politicians refuse to tackle how Nigerians should co-exist, there will be insurgents or militants springing up here and there.

There are too many disenfranchised people to recruit from.

IBB's "doctrine of settled issues" about Nigeria really haven't been discussed let alone "settled".

Even an old country like UK has devolved powers to home nations of Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland. Even Scotland had the chance to vote for independence not even up to 3 years ago.

Centralisation that puts national wealth in the hands of a few will never take us anywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by worksmart(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2016
Why evacuating staff?

Time to nationalise these multinationals.

They are likely colluding in the economic sabotage.

EFCC need to invite them for questioning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers / Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.