Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers (25186 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by allthingsgood: 4:49pm On May 07, 2016
Bassee:

He should deploy technology. It's not hard to do these days!

U just want to blab sha. What do u know "technology" is
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by HopeAtHand: 4:53pm On May 07, 2016
oduastates:
Buhari should Just shutdown the entire industry and completely write off oil as a source of revenues.
Ambode and all SW governors should ban okada,street trading and shutdown all non tax-paying business.
Only this attitude will move the country forward.
Too many people are engaged in unproductive activities and I consider oil as an unproductive activity because the only thing it does is to distort the economy.
A few are feeding fat while rest suffers.it has bred complacency and a lack of initiative.
Leaders who keep running after foreign investment while there are local youth already showing the initiatives.
Make it difficult so as to make people to start returning to their farm and rural areas.
No benefit of that industry to anybody.
Send the military over to the Creek for Sambisa training.
They now have a live fire range to practice before deployment to sambisa.
No decent Niger-deltan (emphasis on decent)that I know can tolerate these criminals.
Why?
because they more than anyone,are the major victims of the criminals masquerading militants and leaders.

They shud just sack all Your Brothers working in IOCs in tbe Niger Delta and replace them with NDeltans.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2016
MetaHuman:

forex come from exportation and not necessarily oyel..

That's why China or countries without oyel don't cry about forex shortages.

And what do you have to export?
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by ahaz: 4:57pm On May 07, 2016
kenonze:
Self inflicted pains.

Niger Deltans need to wake up.

There are after the wrong people.
They should go after the leaders (past and present) Who failed to develop their region. DICKSON is yet to pay January salary, many LGAs are owe for 13months counting. Meanwhile he is busy junketing in Florida
thank u for ur advice eeh, the nija delta knows there enemy when we achieve resource control then we can do fhat.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by WeNigerDelta: 4:58pm On May 07, 2016
HopeAtHand:

They shud just sack all Your Brothers working in IOCs in tbe Niger Delta and replace them with NDeltans.

Leave the ingrates. They don't know how many of their brothers line up weekly at Osubi airport and others across the ND for shift changing.
Forming studying Engineering, with the only hope of coming to work in our region.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by ahaz: 5:01pm On May 07, 2016
idupaul:

Its Ur private zoo that will fall
so you don finally accept say nija na zoo hahaha intresting.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by HopeAtHand: 5:05pm On May 07, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Leave the ingrates. They don't know how many of their brothers line up weekly at Osubi airport and others across the ND for shift changing.
Forming studying Engineering, with the only hope of coming to work in our region.

When i read some of his comments, i simply SMH. He seems aloof, it doesn't occur to him the huge favor the ND is doing the SWest by ensuring his people are able to work amongst us. If oil was situated in SWest, his people with their high level tribalism will never allow nonYorubas work in the IOCs, much more having the corporate HQs of the IOCs away from Yorubaland.

Seems he wants the list of the Niger Delta Avengers to include amongst other things the sacking of non NDeltans from IOCs operating im NDelta.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by WeNigerDelta: 5:25pm On May 07, 2016
HopeAtHand:

When i read some of his comments, i simply SMH. He seems aloof, it doesn't occur to him the huge favor the ND is doing the SWest by ensuring his people are able to work amongst us. If oil was situated in SWest, his people with their high level tribalism will never allow nonYorubas work in the IOCs, much more having the corporate HQs of the IOCs away from Yorubaland.

Seems he wants the list of the Niger Delta Avengers to include amongst other things the sacking of non NDeltans from IOCs operating im NDelta.

Lol....It's really so annoying, I have tried to hold back for so long. These same folks even use tribalism to corner most of the Coporate HQ jobs.
If you've know someone that has been a senior staff at these IOC they will tell you. They will block promotion of our people when it starts getting to Supretendent positions and other top ones.
I think I will contact the NDA to make a fresh list and include removing their people from top positions in our region. Because that's where the tribalism and allocation of slots to Ooni and co starts from...

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Tessyy1701: 5:25pm On May 07, 2016
Our thinking faculty in this great nation is as small as d word small itself.... is vandalising d pipeline d only way to Ur agitation of what benefit will it be for U??... it's a Lose-Lose thing, They {Niger delta} will be the largest loser and d generallity of Nigeria too.....With this I can say Hausas and dose from from dat side vandalizing our pipeline are Nigeria problem, before quoting Me Boko haramite are from where? Vandalisers are from where? ITS HIGH TIME DEY SHOULD START CALLING DEM TERRORIST NOT AVENGER.......NIGER DELTA TERRORIST simple........

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 07, 2016
Alfamann:
The zoo must fall
Am sure if a war start, u will be nowhere to be found. Trust me all this the NDA is initial gra gra. Time will tell when fg ready for them. That was how tompolo and asari dokubo was making mouth. Now tompolo is hiding in the creek of bayelsa, asari dokubo has run back to Cotonou, even ur so called nnadi KANU is in prison. Yet no war. This is the worst ipob and NDA can do.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by koboko69: 5:27pm On May 07, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Bros why are you making it sound like a crime that some of our brothers are now millionaires?
And if you truly know anything about militancy, you will know they are mostly made up of graduates and undergraduates. Stop feeding the stereotype that they are all thugs.
The first and only victims of the over 10,000 oil spills has been Niger Deltans only. Most people of the creeks, my people, your people have never seen electricity except in the big oil rigs across from them that feed the nation. And I should care that other Nigerians are feel their pain for once?
Maybe if the average Nigerian feels the pain hard and long enough, they will know what it is like for my people in the creeks and will understand the injustice done to us by the Nigerian state for decades...
I don't care if the vandalism change nothing other than reducing how much the Nigeria state earn, a state that has survived and thrived off the injustice metted to my people because we are a minority of minorities...

Ok suite ur sef. I wonder how the situation in ND ia different from the situation in the North,West and Eeast. Or are these zones mpre developed than ND? Do they have more light than ND. Rather than channel ur frustrations to our politicians, they are blowing up pipelines. If the economy collapses, there guys have stollen enough for their next generations. Its me ans you that will cry and suffer. I aske what achievement have the blowing of pipeline benefitted u as an individual. Those they it has benefitted, where are there investments in ND? You can keep deluding your self,.....i rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by HopeAtHand: 5:30pm On May 07, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Lol....It's really so annoying, I have tried to hold back for so long. These same folks even use tribalism to corner most of the Coporate HQ jobs.
If you've know someone that has been a senior staff at these IOC they will tell you. They will block promotion of our people when it starts getting to Supretendent positions and other top ones.
I think I will contact the NDA to make a fresh list and include removing their people from top positions in our region. Because that's where the tribalism and allocation of slots to Ooni and co starts from...

@bolded, if that works, i will be delirious. Atleast that will make them see no reason in being a part of Nigeria anymore. They will thereby demand true federalism which leads to eventual splitting up of Nigeria.

Between Hausa/fulano and Yorubas, i give it to the latter, with their Lagos, as the greatest beneficiary of One Nigeria.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by loswhite(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2016
hucienda:
There is nothing more deadly and dangerous than one who has nothing to lose.

Those Avenger militants who sound like graduates are holding the state to ransom.. and the state have no option than negotiate cos they don't have the wherewithal to challenge them.

Gragra won't help the new sheriff in town. Only tact and diplomacy.
lipsrsealed
hucienda:
There is nothing more deadly and dangerous than one who has nothing to lose.

Those Avenger militants who sound like graduates are holding the state to ransom.. and the state have no option than negotiate cos they don't have the wherewithal to challenge them.

Gragra won't help the new sheriff in town. Only tact and diplomacy.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by WeNigerDelta: 5:45pm On May 07, 2016
HopeAtHand:

@bolded, if that works, i will be delirious. Atleast that will make them see no reason in being a part of Nigeria anymore. They will thereby demand true federalism which leads to eventual splitting up of Nigeria.

Between Hausa/fulano and Yorubas, i give it to the latter, with their Lagos, as the greatest beneficiary of One Nigeria.

They have a contact me page on their website. So I will message them with a link to this page...Lol
You're totally spot on on all you've said. They have no idea how we look at them. At least Hausa/Fulani do not drag jobs with us everywhere... Some of them even go dey form, "ondo na naija delta" make all of them pack go work for the installations for Ondo and leave our lands for us....
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by HopeAtHand: 5:56pm On May 07, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

They have a contact me page on their website. So I will message them with a link to this page...Lol
You're totally spot on on all you've said. They have no idea how we look at them. At least Hausa/Fulani do not drag jobs with us everywhere... Some of them even go dey form, "ondo na naija delta" make all of them pack go work for the installations for Ondo and leave our lands for us....

Theu should work in Ondo oilfields afterall Ondo has oil. Lagos also has joined oil producing states although lagos oil is more "spiritual" than physical. Though lagos oil exist only in the realm of the spirit and on the pages of newspapers, they shud still work in Lagos "oilfields" and leave NDelta alone. When the had cocoa, they enjoyed the proceeds alone.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by godswilld10(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
itsekiris has ntin to do wit dis fool
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 07, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

And what do you have to export?
agriculture.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by GWMI(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2016
oduastates:

At times, you need to dismantle something before you can rebuild it.
Try starting a cement company or fruit juice company in any of these places then come back to repeat what you have just said.
The future of my people will not be tied to oil, herdsmen or people who refuse to move into the next century.
Was it not for this reason all local and foreign investors are diverting from the ND.Dangote refinery,The shipyard
Petrochemical plant etc and other companies are looking at a future with oil from other countries in West Africa.
They are all discounting the ND.
oduastates:

Try starting a cement company or fruit juice company in any of these places then come back to repeat what you have just said.
The future of my people will not be tied to oil, herdsmen or people who refuse to move into the next century.
Was it not for this reason all local and foreign investors are diverting from the ND.Dangote refinery,The shipyard
Petrochemical plant etc and other companies are looking at a future with oil from other countries in West Africa.
oduastates:

you speak as if you know everything but in reality, you know nothing.You don't have a heart why don't you compare the west and north.Instead you choose to compare the Niger delta who they refuse to rule with the west.of all the rulership you yorubas have given to the North what have they done with it?nothing.You claim you are knowledgeable but in reality you are just been deceitful by intentionally hiding the truth.Shame on you who stand to do the work of a betrayer shame.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by WeNigerDelta: 6:21pm On May 07, 2016
koboko69:

Ok suite ur sef. I wonder how the situation in ND ia different from the situation in the North,West and Eeast. Or are these zones mpre developed than ND? Do they have more light than ND. Rather than channel ur frustrations to our politicians, they are blowing up pipelines. If the economy collapses, there guys have stollen enough for their next generations. Its me ans you that will cry and suffer. I aske what achievement have the blowing of pipeline benefitted u as an individual. Those they it has benefitted, where are there investments in ND? You can keep deluding your self,.....i rest my case!

Ayiri's petrol station were the only ones selling 85 in Warri for a while. One of their investment paying off...Also Ayiri provides a house boat that take students to school from Warri everyday...Not all of them will pay off or to the extent we want but we appreciate the little they have done. It was better than when they had nothing and could do nothing.
Also when the North, East and West start carrying the burden of feeding everyone region for 50years then they can start talking and blowing up pipelines.
I don't care about what happens anywhere, I care about my people that has fed this nation for 50 plus years and we have nothing to show for it. Nobody fed us for that long,we always contributed our fair share. This is why we cannot be compared to the other regions...
Their money wasn't used to build Abuja why there is no bulb in the creeks that produce the wealth...

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2016
MetaHuman:
agriculture.

When you haven't even got enough to feed yourself?
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 07, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

When you haven't even got enough to feed yourself?
then we create more.

Government is lazy to look for forex else where because there is easy money from oyel. Cut out oyel completely and watch them get creative.

Sambisa alone can feed entire Africa non stop.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by billyG(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2016
SenatePresdo:
Hahahaa, I can't stop laughing. When their son GEJ was the president, Buari assured that he would rubbish his government.
He and his evil cohorts went and masterminded, sponsored and even sympathized boko-haram. And yes! they succeeded in rubbishing his government.

Now that he is the president,if the S/S decides to turn the table on him at all cost, I will be solely behind them.

One Nigeria indeed.
Are ye saying Gej is behind this Bombing?
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Bassee(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2016
allthingsgood:

U just want to blab sha. What do u know "technology" is
Keep asking what technology is while the militants keep depleting the amount of money Buhari can have access to
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Pedropa: 7:37pm On May 07, 2016
alheriTOJ:

I really do hope you're based in the Niger Delta, your comments are just rather shallow 100% of the time. You dont have to stand with Buhari, by all means go ahead and run for the post of Queen Mother for NDA, while encouraging them hope you will also stand with them several years down the line when those exposed to the pollution caused by their acts start to affect their people biologically? I urge you to even move there like yesterday, probably take your family along. You're here supporting an act that will in years to come deform many individuals? You're the poster child for cluelessness.

Madam preacher, do u really care for them or u are after the fall of oil money and light awaiting u ? How many times u don try speak against oil spillage abi u don't know about that.

Yoruba parasite

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by jpphilips(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2016
Alfamann:
The zoo must fall

When the FG is broke, you will exchange a dollar with 700naira, you may not be able to afford a boxers anymore, your sweetheart will surely dump you for one that can really afford the good things in life.

The FG will spend most of her budget rebuilding damaged infrastructure rather than creating new ones, you will be so jobless that you will prefer to relocate to Afghanistanfor greener pastures.

The environmental damage will be so enormous that your dreams of fishing will be actualized by your 5th fillial generation,
you will beg to buy a tiny Chinese fish for 2k.

For every gas line they blow up, you just signed a contract with darkness, guess what; PHED will bill you anyways.

University and college tuition will be so huge that you and your friends will not only riot but drop out of school.

The FG may no longer afford to pay the police, that makes you a bulls eye for robbers, pray you dont lose your mother to gang rape within the period.

You will pay through the nose to afford health care, hope you are aware that the FG is so broke they can no longer afford subsidized drugs especially ARVs.

Overtime, you will come to the sane realization that the Zoo eventually fell on top of your horse smelling manure God forbidden sorry arse with a fvcked up thought process.

see a shrink ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by bobbyuwas(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2016
cc150615:
The daftest set of ppl I've ever seen in my life....this was how they pursued all oil companies from warri, by the time dy shut down all oil producing activities in offshore escravos, they'll tell me who will be the bigger loser? These ppl need to receive sense ASAP
. That is why they said its time for them to bomb Lagos and Abuja I think the boys are not fools let sheriff settle with them they re fighting for their right.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Pinkybush: 7:52pm On May 07, 2016
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Slowly this ZOO is getting to an end.
I loff it
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by jpphilips(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2016
Alfamann:
The zoo must fall

When the FG is broke, you will exchange a dollar with 700naira, you may not be able to afford a boxers anymore, your sweetheart will surely dump you for one that can really afford the good things in life.

The FG will spend most of her budget rebuilding damaged infrastructure rather than creating new ones, you will be so jobless that you will prefer to relocate to Afghanistanfor greener pastures.

The environmental damage will be so enormous that your dreams of fishing will be actualized by your 5th fillial generation,
you will beg to buy a tiny Chinese fish for 2k.

For every gas line they blow up, you just signed a contract with darkness, guess what; PHED will bill you anyways.

University and college tuition will be so huge that you and your friends will not only riot but drop out of school.

The FG will withdrawal its health care subsidy by privatizing the teaching hospitals when they can no longer afford it, pray you dont fall ill that period because im certain a broke soul like you is not gonna make it.

The FG may no longer afford to pay the police, that makes you a bulls eye for robbers, pray you dont lose your mother to gang rape within the period.

You will pay through the nose to afford health care, hope you are aware that the FG is so broke they can no longer afford subsidized drugs especially ARVs.

FG may no longer be able to afford Petroleum subsidy that leaves you with 300naira a liter of pms or Trekking for survival.
How about your roads being so bad that you need a canoe to to get home?

Overtime, you will come to the sane realization that the Zoo eventually fell on top of your horse smelling manure God forbidden sorry arse with a fvcked up thought process.
Most of you are hopelessly brainless.

see a shrink ASAP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by mukhcech(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
ahaz:
so you don finally accept say nija na zoo hahaha intresting.

Quit being silly oh you with a sad soul.

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2016
MetaHuman:
then we create more.

Government is lazy to look for forex else where because there is easy money from oyel. Cut out oyel completely and watch them get creative.

Sambisa alone can feed entire Africa non stop.

Whatever makes you feel good bro.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by jpphilips(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Ayiri's petrol station were the only ones selling 85 in Warri for a while. One of their investment paying off...Also Ayiri provides a house boat that take students to school from Warri everyday...Not all of them will pay off or to the extent we want but we appreciate the little they have done. It was better than when they had nothing and could do nothing.
Also when the North, East and West start carrying the burden of feeding everyone region for 50years then they can start talking and blowing up pipelines.
I don't care about what happens anywhere, I care about my people that has fed this nation for 50 plus years and we have nothing to show for it. Nobody fed us for that long,we always contributed our fair share. This is why we cannot be compared to the other regions...
Their money wasn't used to build Abuja why there is no bulb in the creeks that produce the wealth...

Do you have any idea how Ayiri makes his money?
let me give you a heads up, he makes his money from lucrative Chevron contracts, guess what, this current wave of attacks, Chevron is the hardest hit, very soon his philanthropy will be extinguished.
How about militants who recieved $22m for 6yrs? what have they done for the creeks?
You guys have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by koboko69: 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Lol. U are a clown. 85 naira fuel and house boat to carry pupils cheesy..thats all?
Just a virus destroying tomatoes in the North, and everyone is feeling it....
Let North also stop the flow of meat, and other food stuffs and see how every food stuffs sky rocket.
Ben Bruce that most of u now sing his praises even said it, the south also needs the North. Like i said they can keep blowing up pipelines and u can keep encouraging them. ;If

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC / Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) / When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.