Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? (68246 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Do Not Open! But If You Insist In Opening, Tell Us The 2 Things You Saw In D Pix / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by hensben(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2016
And it hit fp just like that.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by virginboy1(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2016
I just missed FP. choi
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by samazagudu(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2016
the relationship shall continue no problem, but I have to reoriented her logically. I believed she would changed, if there is a true love.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2016
Olukokosir:
Talk nau undecided angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2016
virginboy1:
See them angry angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Mekzyzeus(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2016
I will presume washing plates and pot also falls in the act of being a "hospitable guest".. grin cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Ezesuleman: 2:41pm On May 07, 2016
....@ saint...what we give u the sense of appeal when sex is no longer there ...I guess u don't av an idea
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by imbefool(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2016
TSAMURAI:
Well as long as her vaginal is clean down there then im ok with it. all i will do is purchase detergents for her to clean it up.

SAINTSAMURAI:
yeah the vaginal is more sweeter

SAINTSAMURAI:
broda ure right but still the power of a vaginal cannot be undaestimated.

Dumbest shit i ever heard undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by ochiq(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2016
Bros u know what's up!!!
SAINTSAMURAI:
Well as long as her vaginal is clean down there then im ok with it. all i will do is purchase detergents for her to clean it up.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Sunnymatey(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2016
African lady will never admit her kitchen is always like that, she will give a 101 reasons why u met the kitchen in that state. It's always Junior's fault.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by macaranta(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2016
Hmmmm....very dirty
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by ruffcoin99(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2016
I'll consider the house dangerous for my health, will just go and look for a way to throw up the what i ate.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
Obviously a bachelor's kitchen. Op, is that your kitchen?

We should rephrase the question. A gf goes to her bf's house and sees that. What will she do? If na me, that is the end of the relationship. No time!
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by cheezy4whizy: 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
kaziblake:
grin Help her wash the plate naa
seee dis one ooo. u dey find who go follow u wash plate bfr.. imdomie generation girls
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Nickymezor(f): 2:49pm On May 07, 2016
*Yawns*
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2016
donphilopus:
Who would even allow you to return the plates when they know the kitchen is nothing to write home about? Trust Nigerian (inlaws) to-be na. .They would be smiling sheepishly as the collect the plates from you. .Doh. ."Thank you. We understand. Don't stress yourself." Na all those things you go just dey hear!! cheesy tongue grin Whereas within them they know they're trynna hide something from the bobo.
I swear u get am.. Dem no go let you go that kitchen cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by rezzy: 2:50pm On May 07, 2016
[email][/email]
[i][/i]wpw
1Lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by kaziblake(f): 2:52pm On May 07, 2016
cheezy4whizy:
seee dis one ooo. u dey find who go follow u wash plate bfr.. imdomie generation girls
Lolz is he not her boyfriend?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by ebusbaba10: 2:53pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Saint saint, no b so oh grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by cocktopuss: 2:54pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Bet you are a virgin to start with.

And if you are not then ur the type of guy that would still give cunnilingus to a woman who has enough yeast infection she could start a yeast company..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by ikennafort(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
"vaginal" ewu
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by cheezy4whizy: 2:56pm On May 07, 2016
kaziblake:
Lolz is he not her boyfriend?
so he should wash d plates in her family house.. abegee start of a house boy in-law... abeg repent my dear
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by forexbinary: 3:01pm On May 07, 2016
Graphic pics
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 07, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
grin angry may God forgive you...
Hahahahahaha,may God deliver u as well.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by George2016(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

To purchase those new things for her is not the solution.

Just make her to lean how to be clean both in and out
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Rockyfancino(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Mr, there is more to marriage than the small opening between a woman's legs o! It doesn't end there.

Just saying though.
Damn- it! this is the most corrupt thing I've seen or heard this month.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by thatNUPEboy: 3:06pm On May 07, 2016
Rockyfancino:

Damn- it! this is the most corrupt thing I've seen or heard this month.
lol. How do you mean, bro?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by ThuGnificenX: 3:07pm On May 07, 2016
RalphTheToner:
Hahahahahaha,may God deliver u as well.
I wanted to pass quietly as of I didn't notice... Not knowing the devil used someone else to do his work...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 07, 2016
As Long As The Kitchen Doesnt Smell Like Linda Ikeji Kpekuz,I Wont Feel Bad,But Otherwise,I Will Scream @ Her Like Wizkid Did On Drake's One Dance.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by georgieporgie(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2016
Flog neatness into her

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by stancod(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2016
I go stand 4 d door, use my left hand throw the plate inside the walkout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.