Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? (68224 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Do Not Open! But If You Insist In Opening, Tell Us The 2 Things You Saw In D Pix / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by encryptjay(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2016
Who is this one typing 'vaginal' na?
Three fucvking times?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by GodblessNig247(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2016
kaziblake:
grin Help her wash the plate naa
It seems u are in the same league with the owner of that kitchen.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2016
lol...she suppose dey cook outside with firewood..chai..c kitchen
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by kaziblake(f): 3:27pm On May 07, 2016
cheezy4whizy:
so he should wash d plates in her family house.. abegee start of a house boy in-law... abeg repent my dear
grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by babestella: 3:28pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
So its all about the vagina?

SMH

Kwakwakwakwa, NAIRALANDIIIIIIII.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Bsf4life(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2016
Strawman:
That guy has typed "vaginal" twice nau

Lolz. let's assume it typo error (2×)
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by GodblessNig247(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Obviously a bachelor's kitchen. Op, is that your kitchen?

We should rephrase the question. A gf goes to her bf's house and sees that. What will she do? If na me, that is the end of the relationship. No time!

Why rephrase the question? U mean guys are dirty in the kitchen more than the girls? I don't think so cos only few guys cook. My kitchen is as clean as the whistle!!!!! cos I cook once in a blue moon. Got no time for that.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Manbryto(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2016
I will do exactly wat u did. Bring out my phone and snap it. Then I will come to nairaland and ask u back?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by lencus: 3:35pm On May 07, 2016
I'll tink twice b4 i cont n check if she is dif
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by onstelly(f): 3:38pm On May 07, 2016
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by onstelly(f): 3:40pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Well as long as her vaginal is clean down there then im ok with it. all i will do is purchase detergents for her to clean it up.
Once her kitchen is like this, sure the Vaginal as you said will be worse
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Well as long as her vaginal is clean down there then im ok with it. all i will do is purchase detergents for her to clean it up.

You've just told the world how dirty you can be.Who told u its all about the vagina ?A girl that can keep her kitchen like that doesn't even deserve a date.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by sleeveless: 3:58pm On May 07, 2016
if am in dat position i will ask myself these two question
Q1.. Is the food sweet? If the answer to this question is yes, i will wait and ask d second questn.
Q2... Who prepared d food? If d answer to dis question is my girl, it will then draw me to dis conclusion
CONCLUSION.. Baby dis food is sweet but ur kitchen is dirty, i cant marry a dirty girl,its either u put a stop 2 it or we find our seperate ways
NB ... Some persons kitchen here on NL are worst than this
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by 19naia(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2016
Most drunkards are actually consuming large amounts of Ogogoro because they eat from kitchens like this and fear they will die if not for disinfecting their insides with strong and hot Ogogoro. Have pity on the drunkards, they may actually be warding off their own deaths from bad food from kitchens like this. grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by masks(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2016
six packets of Andrews liver salt. plus would try as much as possible to avoid her meals. or monitor her when I am not at work at least to try making sure she adapts to being clean...
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by xtervaganza(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2016
bolajioginni:
Imagine you finish eating in your Girlfriend’s family house and you decided to take the Plates to the Kitchen yourself just to show the Family you will be a responsible husband when you marry their daughter and then you saw this……
What would you do?
Be sincere!!
Drop your comments.
this is an abandoned house na
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Strawman: 4:09pm On May 07, 2016
Bsf4life:

Lolz. let's assume it typo error (2×)
He did it a 3rd time oh..read his posts again
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Appareil(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I checked to see your face or picture . Which kind Pikin you be sef?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by alexandraa: 4:15pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
niccur really?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by CHamBerz(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2016
Blood of God...Men! Untill it happens,den i'll knw wat 2 do
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
yeah the vaginal is more sweeter
bad nigger...
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by jtman4: 4:26pm On May 07, 2016
erotic, Nigerians are not eligible for DAT home job
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 07, 2016
paschal47:
I'll first check if there's any other kitchen in that house before i throw up cry then I'll just drink up one bottle of GOKO cleanser
abeg watin b d work of dis goko cleanser?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 07, 2016
bulldoza:
[size=18pt]I'll teach her how to cleanup cheesy[/size]
so u get Dat kind tym?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Totfulguy: 4:47pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

How can the lower part of her body be clean when the lower part of her house is this dirty? Dey dey talk kitchen you dey talk vagina.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by BABANGBALI: 4:50pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
So its all about the vagina?

SMH
Before nko?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by sagaxity(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2016
Person like me, Wey place so much importance for wetin I dey put for mouth.......

Men!!!! @ Quit
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by gabriella4691(f): 5:05pm On May 07, 2016
Dats d end!dirty people cannot b changed.Most dirty girlz got deir dirtiness 4rm home!Yoruba adage"ile la n ti keso ro de"70% of children character,attitude n ways of life r gotten 4rm d parents.so chngin a girl whose kitchen is as dirty as ds is highly impossible!or else u cn live,cope n mng wt it.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by Oahray: 5:07pm On May 07, 2016
donphilopus:
Who would even allow you to return the plates when they know the kitchen is nothing to write home about? Trust Nigerian in-laws (to-be) na. .They would be smiling sheepishly as they collect the plates from you. .Doh. ."Thank you. We understand. Don't stress yourself." Na all those things you go just dey hear!! cheesy tongue grin Whereas within them they know they're trynna hide something from the bobo.
lol. You jus know. I dey suspect experience.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by bluecircle470: 5:15pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

How will the vagina be clean when the kitchen is ds dirty? "By there kitchen we shall knw thr vagina"
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by fernandoc(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2016
Even if a girl like make she fine pass miss planet. A dirty girl is an instant turn off to me. Like I'd hate u with passion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.