Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? (68221 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Do Not Open! But If You Insist In Opening, Tell Us The 2 Things You Saw In D Pix / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? by SenatorJames(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2016
I will just shout blood of Jesus and avoid the kitchen next time, though i will express my feeling about what i saw and make sure she change before i marry her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.