Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (45154 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Arabiandude: 12:06am On May 08, 2016
naijaboiy:
For once, I agree with this troll.
Same here, lol
Just couldn't help but agree with her. mostly the last point.
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 12:09am On May 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
Please note that this thread doesn't have any intention of castigating the female folks but if you fall under these category you better start amending your ways because it's becoming annoying to me.

1) when you take them out, they bring out their phones and start snapping the food: what the hell is that? Are you that hungry? Can't you have some decorum in public? They act as though they have never seen an exotic dish in their full life. Next thing is to start looking for nylon to wrap the meat with the excuse that they can't finish it. When it comes to using cutlery they flop, you see them battling with the knife and fork. Some would put the fork on the right hand and still be feeling cool. Smh

2) They spend so much on makeup: yes with empty pockets yet they buy very expensive makeup. A friend bought a mac powder for 13k recently and was begging me to lend her money, who does that? What's the point using iman, mac, inglot, sleek, orekelewa etc when you can't pay your rent or eat properly. They always make mouth about using expensive makeups, don't let that deceive you, they are broke!!!

3) They go to expensive restaurants in group: 6girls on a table with a bottle of sprite and a plate of steak meat in a bad ass place like hardrock cafe? When they see you placing orders and swiping your card with ease they feel intimidated. You can't compare someone who leaves the house 5am everyday to work their ass off to you who spends your time chatting and doing nothing! A miracle can't happen.

4) They use really expensive phones: if i'm in a ladies hangout and you trying to impress me with your phone, I look at your hair, your handbag, your nails, your vocabulary, how you comport yourself, how you eat, what you wearing.....if all these added makes 10percent outa 100 sorry you trying too hard to fit in, you are broke!

5) They always snap pics in cars and hotel bathrooms: if I dare see multiple hotels pics as your dp, I delete that person instantly. A hotel bathroom isn't an office, the front seat of cars isn't an investment. Taking selfies in cars doesn't make you posh, how about owning one yourself? Quit the childish act today, thank me later.

6) They use fake leg chains: sorry babe if your leg chain ain't gold, you are broke! You can't be sampling a gutter used leg chain you bought from balogun and be acting big. By the way has your leg chain helped you? Those 5 piercings you'v got in your ears have they connected you? Did you decorate those piercings with gold earrings or cheap metals? Better look for a way to seal them up.

7) They worship boyfriends: sorry a relationship is cute and all but you can't be jobless and idle and be talking about boo, boyfriend, man crush 247. What do you bring to the table? Boobs and ass? A good fvck? Thrashy! Trust me, he would dump you for a lady who has focus. Build your pocket first before a relationship!

cool Last but not the least, they are always on nairaland. Biko what are you always doing here? Fighting every Tom, dick and Harry? Imagine me going through threads created since Monday and some particular ladies are always insulting people 247 on every thread, don't you ladies have shame? After miss nairaland what next? You go back to empty pockets, dirty pants, unkept hair, smelling armpits(yes that's what happens when you hold your phones 247) the height of joblessness! Get busy my friend! Go and register in a saloon, makeup school or something. Y'all are beginning to disgrace young ladies here! You can't spend your life online 247, in 5years time ask yourself what you'v achieved.

*drops pen* where's my Mafia manager? I need to read that book again.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by streetzdreamz(m): 12:12am On May 08, 2016
PureWays:
Lol..
You are right. I once told a friend of mine that it's very easy for me to spot this kind of beings.
Mere looking at their body language and eye message, one can spot them.

You know, there is a way we all look at the world, these type of girls are easy to read, just notice the message they send to their environment with their body language and if you are opportuned to face her, look straight into their eyes, you will see this confused soul masking her void with stupid gesture and this kind of look that sends the "I don't care message".
It's as a result of low self worth.
Don't let me bore you my man, it's really crazy.
lols,so easy to read,a simple glance at a lady will tell you volumes about her,her elegance,the way she carries her self, her communication skills,shallow minded or a deep thinker,the way they stare at people,some see humans like em walk past and act as though a billy goat just strolled in with its smells and all that,the way they snap at receptionists,waiters,people attending to their services,bro they just so Fake!!!! But trust me some foolish niggas still buys their hippy bullsh*ts,hence they start feeling they v arrived,a case of call a vulture a peacock and she'l start fluttering her wings!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by PureWays(m): 12:25am On May 08, 2016
streetzdreamz:
lols,so easy to read,a simple glance at a lady will tell you volumes about her,her elegance,the way she carries her self, her communication skills,shallow minded or a deep thinker,the way they stare at people,some see humans like em walk past and act as though a billy goat just strolled in with its smells and all that,the way they snap at receptionists,waiters,people attending to their services,bro they just so Fake!!!! But trust me some foolish niggas still buys their hippy bullsh*ts,hence they start feeling they v arrived,a case of call a vulture a peacock and she'l start fluttering her wings!!
Lol.. You really can read people..
I dated one sometime and she gave me hell... I swear Bro, it was hell.
She nags all the time, she will tell me how her friends are renting new apartments, buying new phones and all that.
Well, I was stvpid then, I just wanted her cookie though I should have known the cookie ain't worth the stress.. Lol

I broke up with her when the nagging got too much.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Mypeople2(m): 12:27am On May 08, 2016
Beautiful!Nice one OP. But dear,not all ladies that are doing all those things you wrote there are broke.Many of them are rich but they just don't know what to use the money since in marriage , the men are the providers while the women are the users.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by streetzdreamz(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. You really can read people..
I dated one sometime and she gave me hell... I swear Bro, it was hell.
She nags all the time, she will tell me how her friends are renting new apartments, buying new phones and all that.
Well, I was stvpid then, I just wanted her cookie though I should have known the cookie ain't worth the stress.. Lol

I broke up with her when the nagging got too much.
seven hells!!!they bring nothing to the table than that overhyped thing betwixt they legs, and after 10-30 mins you v forgotten all the pleasure or if u even did anything at all to start with,but expect a man to dote on em with all his life savings like his life depends on their well being,have stopped blaming guys who treats ladies like trash,use em and dump em on to d next one,no time!!!!seriously i do wish am just like em atimes,being a gentleman with a big heart sometimes lands us in a huge mess,and it takes a good shake to get us back on our feet's.........even after buying her all that,satisfying all her needs,she still gon f*ck around like a dog on heat,their wants is so insatiable,heaven knows if its a curse or something from the beginning of time.
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by kossyablaze(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2016
vizkiz:

[b] I don't need to be a lady before using my IQ to judge those "lists" you have up there.

A girl using am expensive phone is broke? Do you know what she does for a living

They spend too much on make ups so they are broke? Seems the kindda make ups you use are the 700naira own. So when you see a girl spending 70k on make up you think she is broke?

Going to expensive restaurants in groups? I have never ever visited a restaurant alone. It is either i am on a date or with friends because I hate sitting alone in a public place. So does that makes me broke

They use fake leg chains. Well you are somehow right here but do you know aunty linda ikeji bought some fake handbags few weeks ago? Is she broke

They worship their boyfriend. You have to be shallow in thoughts to think that way. Because a girl "adores" her man doesn't make her broke. Some people cherish what they have because you don't know what they have been through in the past

They are always on nairaland. Now this is stuppid... Do you know how many millionaires are on nairaland Do you know how much people make here daily apart from the founder (seun) not everybody comes here to display stupidity like you frequently do

[/b]

u always love wen people foolishly misuse thr wealth. I av singled u out, trying to mentor u n ur philosophy about money buh u don't just want to learn

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by bstringz(m): 12:39am On May 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsnlrFRKAmA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Watch Inspired Crew Sing Great is thy Faithfulness
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by PureWays(m): 12:39am On May 08, 2016
streetzdreamz:
seven hells!!!they bring nothing to the table than that overhyped thing betwixt they legs, and after 10-30 mins you v forgotten all the pleasure or if u even did anything at all to start with,but expect a man to dote on em with all his life savings like his life depends on their well being,have stopped blaming guys who treats ladies like trash,use em and dump em on to d next one,no time!!!!seriously i do wish am just like em atimes,being a gentleman with a big heart sometimes lands us in a huge mess,and it takes a good shake to get us back on our feet's.........even after buying her all that,satisfying all her needs,she still gon f*ck around like a dog on heat,their wants is so insatiable,heaven knows if its a curse or something from the beginning of time.
Lol.. True bro.. True.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Foxycute(m): 3:21am On May 08, 2016
Best post eva read on nairaland... You said it all dear.... D main reason why dat viz guy is attacking you he is into similar tin das why he ain't seeing it as big deal..

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by AfroKnight: 3:46am On May 08, 2016
This babe again. Your wahala ehn...
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 4:30am On May 08, 2016
Damn men cheesy angry grin grin grin grin I wonder o, only culprits would take this personal, thanks cheesy
teesmarth:
Jadekitana Nice one. She is truly a gurl with a guys mentality,1000likes, one of the best post have come across so far. Its nothing but the bitter truth. Not all girls are hooes, only hoes will take it personal. Vizkiz u are a disgrace to manhood na ur kind dey mumu turn maga for broke bitches con dey drink garri later
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 4:32am On May 08, 2016
angry grin grin grin
Symphony1:
My Lord, where will I find this kind of lady who makes use of her brains...? I tot the thread is the handiwork of a guy at first.
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 4:36am On May 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Foxycute:
Best post eva read on nairaland... You said it all dear.... D main reason why dat viz guy is attacking you he is into similar tin das why he ain't seeing it as big deal..

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 6:04am On May 08, 2016
vizkiz:

[b] I don't need to be a lady before using my IQ to judge those "lists" you have up there.

A girl using am expensive phone is broke? Do you know what she does for a living

They spend too much on make ups so they are broke? Seems the kindda make ups you use are the 700naira own. So when you see a girl spending 70k on make up you think she is broke?

Going to expensive restaurants in groups? I have never ever visited a restaurant alone. It is either i am on a date or with friends because I hate sitting alone in a public place. So does that makes me broke

They use fake leg chains. Well you are somehow right here but do you know aunty linda ikeji bought some fake handbags few weeks ago? Is she broke

They worship their boyfriend. You have to be shallow in thoughts to think that way. Because a girl "adores" her man doesn't make her broke. Some people cherish what they have because you don't know what they have been through in the past

They are always on nairaland. Now this is stuppid... Do you know how many millionaires are on nairaland Do you know how much people make here daily apart from the founder (seun) not everybody comes here to display stupidity like you frequently do

[/b]

No need for further comment, What more could be said. .

And I thought you were full of B.S .... Hmmm this is quite different.

At topic. I do not doubt some broke girls try so much to impress but this quite biased.
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 6:46am On May 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
Are you minding that little rat trying to get a thousand likes with gibberish comments. I can't believe the two-faced human being arguing balderdash here encouraging promiscuity same person would come here 2mrw talking about ladies been h0es and gold diggers. Who asked if he was born with a silver spoon? Totally irrelevant to the topic

Sincerely, You could do without the name calling and insults.. Not really worth it.His opinion doesnt change the FACT. And neither do yours...remember, they are mere OPINIONS. Besides, You're a Lady, and this is Public; a thread on nairaland shouldnt make you insult a guy.
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 6:51am On May 08, 2016
Jade next tym pls cc me quietly . how d heck did I miss this grin grin

Jadekitana:
Please note that this thread doesn't have any intention of castigating the female folks but if you fall under these category you better start amending your ways because it's becoming annoying to me.

1) when you take them out, they bring out their phones and start snapping the food: what the hell is that? Are you that hungry? Can't you have some decorum in public? They act as though they have never seen an exotic dish in their full life. Next thing is to start looking for nylon to wrap the meat with the excuse that they can't finish it. When it comes to using cutlery they flop, you see them battling with the knife and fork. Some would put the fork on the right hand and still be feeling cool. Smh

2) They spend so much on makeup: yes with empty pockets yet they buy very expensive makeup. A friend bought a mac powder for 13k recently and was begging me to lend her money, who does that? What's the point using iman, mac, inglot, sleek, orekelewa etc when you can't pay your rent or eat properly. They always make mouth about using expensive makeups, don't let that deceive you, they are broke!!!

3) They go to expensive restaurants in group: 6girls on a table with a bottle of sprite and a plate of steak meat in a bad ass place like hardrock cafe? When they see you placing orders and swiping your card with ease they feel intimidated. You can't compare someone who leaves the house 5am everyday to work their ass off to you who spends your time chatting and doing nothing! A miracle can't happen.

4) They use really expensive phones: if i'm in a ladies hangout and you trying to impress me with your phone, I look at your hair, your handbag, your nails, your vocabulary, how you comport yourself, how you eat, what you wearing.....if all these added makes 10percent outa 100 sorry you trying too hard to fit in, you are broke!

5) They always snap pics in cars and hotel bathrooms: if I dare see multiple hotels pics as your dp, I delete that person instantly. A hotel bathroom isn't an office, the front seat of cars isn't an investment. Taking selfies in cars doesn't make you posh, how about owning one yourself? Quit the childish act today, thank me later.

6) They use fake leg chains: sorry babe if your leg chain ain't gold, you are broke! You can't be sampling a gutter used leg chain you bought from balogun and be acting big. By the way has your leg chain helped you? Those 5 piercings you'v got in your ears have they connected you? Did you decorate those piercings with gold earrings or cheap metals? Better look for a way to seal them up.

7) They worship boyfriends: sorry a relationship is cute and all but you can't be jobless and idle and be talking about boo, boyfriend, man crush 247. What do you bring to the table? Boobs and ass? A good fvck? Thrashy! Trust me, he would dump you for a lady who has focus. Build your pocket first before a relationship!

cool Last but not the least, they are always on nairaland. Biko what are you always doing here? Fighting every Tom, dick and Harry? Imagine me going through threads created since Monday and some particular ladies are always insulting people 247 on every thread, don't you ladies have shame? After miss nairaland what next? You go back to empty pockets, dirty pants, unkept hair, smelling armpits(yes that's what happens when you hold your phones 247) the height of joblessness! Get busy my friend! Go and register in a saloon, makeup school or something. Y'all are beginning to disgrace young ladies here! You can't spend your life online 247, in 5years time ask yourself what you'v achieved.

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 7:05am On May 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Lsofdk:

10. those that rush to the said unnecessary thread to comment because they think it will hit FP. these type eh, i don't know how they do it but once the accused drop thread you see them rushing to her thread *you can also call them monitoring spirits*
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 7:08am On May 08, 2016
Well said...

McLeyyin:
You can't conclude that a girl is broke with some of these points until you get close enough to see certain other things about her more personal life.
Let me surprise you, I know girls who are okay but could still be found taking pictures of their meals. Not to impress, but to probably keep a memory of a particular food that looks/tastes good. It's not a habit. So yea, don't feel inferior if you wanna keep that picture. I also know that most ladies love to take pictures, so whether taken in a car or at an outing. It don't mean nothing.
Again, girls who are okay use expensive phones and do good make ups. You can only know the broke ones when you get a bit up close.
If a girl really worships her boyfriend like you said, I think it's personal. Whether that is a good or bad thing is another argument. But some girls that are rich still get all ecstatic about there boos.
Point is, these days, these are things that you find girls do randomly. You have to know some other things and maybe how they go about doing them, to be able to conclude which one is broke or not.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by iykekelvins(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2016
mimzy:
Lol, Late comercheesy
Good morning ma'amsmiley
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by teesmarth(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2016
Foxycute:
Lol. No mind am, before dat Im eye be like orangutan

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by goryorhal(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2016
T
vizkiz:

[/b]

Aigoo !!!!! See finishing . Na so u just bury the poor girl ..

Nice one bruh

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by dins4real(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

cool grin
Op, your head dey there.
Abeg let dose gals knw the truth.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Mcaise: 8:40am On May 08, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

Shieeerrt! Now that's some thunderbolt come back speech. You nailed someone in a coffin!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Mcaise: 8:45am On May 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
Sorry dude a girl who spends 70k on makeup who doesn't do anything for a living is either a prost1tute, hustler or is trying too hard to impress hence she's broke. There's nothing you can tell me small boy! What do you know? You think a sensible lady who works hard for her money would spend 70k to buy powder and eye shadow? Have small sense please don't disgrace yourself here. If her salary is much why not? If she earns a good pay oh yes she's free to spend it how she likes. Not someone who dresses everyday to snap pics in the mall and comes back home doing nothing buying expensive phones and makeup, where did she get the money? Later it's same you with a loose mouth that would come here calling ladies h0es whereas you encourage it. Abeg swerve jare! Come up with an intelligent comment

Day-uhm... sie ba por!
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Mcaise: 8:48am On May 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
Seems the last part of my thread really Pained you! Pele. Old people shiver when bones are mentioned, now go back to your cage, lemme read other comments.

Oohh My Lawd...that got me in the spine. We got a monkey in the house..yea?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 8:53am On May 08, 2016
grin grin grin sweetheart no mind me, I go copy you next time
mimzy:

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by amicdan(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2016
Perfect description of Jadekinata...Attention seeking...Good for nothing A hole...Shame on your dunamis pastors...Cause I see they are unable to spot and cast that marine spirit outta ya cheesy grin
Jadekitana:

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by G8Arthur(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

U knw wot jade, like u cus u can make a lot of sense most times. 9ce1.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by DerMeister: 9:30am On May 08, 2016
Ignorant, unexposed people, they haven't heard of food porn! Pls school these bozos!!

Neverquit:
Rather unfortunate that you've only been to restaurants that only serve rice and chicken. Have you eaten baked alaska flambe? Or ordered chocolate piñata from Uncle Julio's?...and so on. Those were work of art. Yes, when things wow me, I pause to take pictures (to preserve the memories). I don't have to form to be seen as exposed or not broke or whatever the lingo.

Travel the world, expand your horizon. And yes, I do take pleasures in what life has to offer.

What you typed just showed how classless and uncultured you truly are.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by 4C2215131: 9:32am On May 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

OP seems to be 'born again'. Never expected a thread like this from her given her antecedents.

Keep it up!
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by G8Arthur(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2016
I perfectly understand her point. How many of ur siblings hav u helped or supported dia education since u have xcess money to Spend on irrelevant things. The truth be sey, no body that knows the true worth or earnings by hardwork spends so much on irrelevances. Only dos in showbiz may right do that bcus it's part of keeping them in business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.