Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) (85119 Views)

Very Cheap Two Bedroom Apartment For 300k Rent On Lagos Mainland. / Info On Lagos State Election Adhoc Staff / Lagos Street, Ebute Metta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by 4nobody4every1: 5:03pm On May 07, 2016
grin cool
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Clone2020(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2016
Many Nigerians are cleaning toilets as janitors in foreign countries, but do you see the white man posting such things on Instagram? How about the number of Nigerians washing old white people ass, do you read about it online? There's dignity in labor and we need to stop lookong down on anyone doing honest work.
Our own inferiority complex is just too funny, no wonder the white man easily colonized Africa because from the beginning of time, black people have always seen the white man as superior.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Specialbaby(f): 5:03pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
We are now a global laughing stock because of a First Class Zombie that was sholved down the throat of the citizens by the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi!

#proudly 5%
i read your post 5times but i don't understand your comment.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Amazing though...

But if a black man can go to the white man's land to wash toilet, wash dead bodies & serve them like their destinies were tied to them, then this just balances it all.

One day, N1 will be equal to $1. Don't call me a prophet when this happens. Days of the prophets are gone.

Wake up from Disneyland and Face realities!

1$ can never be equal to #1 ! it's just like expecting buhari to stop travelling!
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by ireneony(f): 5:05pm On May 07, 2016
Look the way they gathered around her..just because she is white.
So if na like the pple dem rush pure water me for don de hawk tey tey grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Chazzyboy: 5:05pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Amazing though...

But if a black man can go to the white man's land to wash toilet, wash dead bodies & serve them like their destinies were tied to them, then this just balances it all.

One day, N1 will be equal to $1. Don't call me a prophet when this happens. Days of the prophets are gone.
prophet of whatever
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 07, 2016
Pheals:
So oyibo know fit sell pure water again?
oyinbo fit sell pure water, but not selling it here in Nigeria.

Its No not know. Pls
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2016
Is selling water on the street unemployment?
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 07, 2016
This is pure love!.... Wow. Show me one Nigerian girl as beautiful as her that will do this for her boyfriend or husband and I will show you a girl that is infected with HIV looking for whom to tie down!
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2016
is not new after all Nigerians overseas do jobs worse than that. We are all creatures
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by bettercreature(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
We are now a global laughing stock because of a First Class Zombie that was sholved down the throat of the citizens by the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi!

#proudly 5%
Saboteur!
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by goodlifehyd1: 5:07pm On May 07, 2016
Shes actually got a blog and a youtube channel so you should know shes gonna drive lots of traffic to her site and her youtube channel which simply means more money into her pocket while u waste ur data to watch the video.
Pheals:
So oyibo know fit sell pure water again?
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by agrovick(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Who tell u say thats what nigerian women do daily? Smhhhh
Go and see top executives in banks, industries and companies ..or shud i mention female lecturers, biochemist, doctors and etc... U r there saying nigerian women sell pure water.
Sorry to say , its only with a yoruba man they subject their wives to such undignified labour... Only few enlightened yoruba men will search for a meaningful biz for his wife, the rest are zero.
All i see on this oyinbo, na pure jazz at its peak...smmhhh.
It's obvious comprehension is one of your problems because it's clearly stated in that article that the lady in question is doing it to raise awareness. In your bid to sound judgemental of Yoruba men, you never bothered to digest the content of the article.
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Am perfectly ok
Its better to rephrase yur words and say "some" women...not nigerian women.
Its not until a woman hawks pure water before u call it dignified.. Cause there are lots of professional dignified career jobsvand small retails jobs women do.
When you are wrong, accept it to avoid stretching your embarrassment to the stage people begin to make mockery of you.

You are trying to say that only professional jobs clothes one in dignity in the eyes of others. I shout a blatant "NO!" to that irrational idea.

As far as you get money from that engagement, you are free to throw in your whole effort. You need not give half a fûck about people's opinion. They don't feed you. They won't pay your bills. Period!

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Ericardo7(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
ehen !!!! Oyinbo no fit hustle again??
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by innocentflawless(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
bettercreature:
Saboteur!

#proudly 5%!

I would have advised you hug the transformer but your Zombeic administration cannot give electricity so you can as well use it for a pillow!
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by goodlifehyd1: 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
did you notice the source of the story.... shes got a blog and youtube channel shes driving traffic to, yet some fools are here calling buhari's name when they wont stop thinking with their anus
raayah:
Raise awarenes how?

I hate when oyibo people do stuff like this. She's not poor, you can even see the soldier standing beside her.

All this for 'likes' on instagram and facebook.

If she wants to help, take pictures of suffering unemployed people, give them a chance to tell their own story and then share it her own social media. Maybe encourage her oyibo friends to invest in Nigeria.

Anyways, I'm happy that she's doing something, so Kudos!
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by GROOOVE(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2016
Juxtified:
When we do it its normal but when whites do it its breaking news?
yes, we didnt colonize them, they colonized us
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Am perfectly ok
Its better to rephrase yur words and say "some" women...not nigerian women.
Its not until a woman hawks pure water before u call it dignified.. Cause there are lots of professional dignified career jobsvand small retails jobs women do.
And for the records , am not looking or waiting to get a job...
[s]Am an enterprenuer , an employer of labour, a consultant and a professional in my field of study..
So dont even go there.[/s]
That info I striked is not relevant. No-one asked to know whether you are a business tycoon or baba agban's daughter so keep it to thyself.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Horlufemi(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2016
akheen:
OMG!! naija and love juju ehn. i hope her family locates her soon

I see what you did there.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by NaLaugh: 5:12pm On May 07, 2016
Raise awareness of unemployment IN Nigeria? That's a joke, right?

Is there anything the average Nigerian is more aware of? Is there anything the Nigerian politician is more aware of?

Nigerians need to quit waiting for the ever evasive government action.

Build your own ideal job out of nothing. Either that or sit and complain. You choose.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by M4gunners: 5:12pm On May 07, 2016
If there is anybody that will talk of unemployment, it shouldn't be a hungarian.They don't have jobs either in their country . Very racist Country i have ever seen in Europe. Olosho no be work. So why are they campaign as if they have any other apart from olosho.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:
why overrating her?? na becos of her skin smh
ofcos, cos there is nowhere in the world you will see this two times
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by goodlifehyd1: 5:13pm On May 07, 2016
So you so daft to notice shes driving traffic to her blog and her youtube channel, yet you all claim to be business oriented.... soon when you sneeze you gonna blame PMB for that
Sunnycliff:

#proudly 5%!

I would have advised you hug the transformer but your Zombeic administration cannot give electricity so you can as well use it for a pillow!
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by ettaetta(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2016
This mod sef, I posted this with my link, because u took it to front page you deleted my link and inserted yours. Is that fair?

Why didnt you open your own thread then?

Sha na so life be no wahala
Lalasticlala
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Bamz(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2016
Oyinbo eko lowa oyinbo ♫
Oyinbo why you speaking oyinbo ♫
Oyinbo you dey Lagos oyinbo oh ♫

cheesy
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2016
The girl on red is really beautiful
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Coldfeets: 5:16pm On May 07, 2016
a) fim trick

b) eye service

c) buhari's economic policies

d) one of the above
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2016
Op. You are under arrested for posting this trash as news.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by kudos4u(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2016
Drefan2:
Nothing is special there. This is exactly what Nigerian women do daily for a living.
And you are happy and OK about that? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) / Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.