Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) (85120 Views)

Very Cheap Two Bedroom Apartment For 300k Rent On Lagos Mainland. / Info On Lagos State Election Adhoc Staff / Lagos Street, Ebute Metta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by doskie(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2016
All these people asking what is so special. How many times have you seen this happen? How many times have your wealthy black skinned people come out to put pure water on their heads? During election your politicians come to the public and start sleeping on bed bug infested matresses just to form humbleness. This white lady is not seeking your vote. She is not suffering. Tell Linda ikeji to join her let's see her reaction. Isit until they declare her missing that you will know that there is something different about a white lady hawking pure water in lagos state? Especially the parts of lagos where you see yellow danfo. Those are the parts of lagos white men avoid.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
Where is the pure water

I can only see bottled water
Are you blind grin
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by samazagudu(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
Where is the pure water
a good correction mehn.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by SIRTee15: 5:40pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Am perfectly ok
Its better to rephrase yur words and say "some" women...not nigerian women.
Its not until a woman hawks pure water before u call it dignified.. Cause there are lots of professional dignified career jobsvand small retails jobs women do.
And for the records , am not looking or waiting to get a job...
Am an enterprenuer , an employer of labour, a consultant and a professional in my field of study..
So dont even go there.

An entrepreneur, consultant and professional indeed.......
Yet couldn't comprehend a simple message......
The oyinbo lady was simply raising awareness on unemployment in Nigeria.
The ladies' family be like someone wey dey suffer...
OLODO...

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by samazagudu(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
Where is the pure water
a good correction, that may sound better.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by David25(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2016
"Raise awareness" my ass
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 07, 2016
Pheals:
So oyibo know fit sell pure water again?
No, she no suppose o. Infact nobody suppose hawk water.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Talking about yourself. grin...
thats a good and precise description of your mentality.
Kids infiltrating nairaland ....no wonder.
I saw your picture just now and I was amazed that someone as matured as you are could afford to do worse than a bed-wetting kid. Madam, Isn't it quite ironic that You claimed to be matured yet you couldn't boldy concede defeat in a war you lost.

3 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by DeRoyalFranco(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Forming? No time 2 form.
Then go and learn more about your private n secret life.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by boolet: 5:43pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:
why overrating her?? na becos of her skin smh
God bless you.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by openmine(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2016
Why wud d guy allow his wife to hawk on the streets(no matter the color of her skin)?
Na so d hardship hard d guy reach..haba sad sad
Sincerely,if i was the hubby,i wud go and hussle....while she "temporarily" stays at home,taking care of our child...
Its even risky for her being a lady....and even worse wen she is white...
She cud be raped or harassed.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by LawFight(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2016
raayah:
Raise awarenes how?

I hate when oyibo people do stuff like this. She's not poor, you can even see the soldier standing beside her.

All this for 'likes' on instagram and facebook.

If she wants to help, take pictures of suffering unemployed people, give them a chance to tell their own story and then share it her own social media. Maybe encourage her oyibo friends to invest in Nigeria.

Anyways, I'm happy that she's doing something, so Kudos!
no be soldier, mr oga,na mobile police.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 07, 2016
Sheggy13:

I never knew female hawking is the exclusive preserve of Yoruba women o. And what's undignifying about hawking which is an honest source of living. I've hawked items before in my life but if I tell people that now they'll find it hard to believe cos of how God has transformed my life. I guess trafficking drugs about or stealing is a better dignified way of fending for yourself than hawking according to your shallow way of thinking you tribal bigot. Sometimes it's better tol keep quiet and people assume you're a fool than for you to talk and remove all doubts.

You are the biggest fool of all times.. Its better to help yourself with some brains.
Please read my writeups again.. Where did i ever mention yoruba women are exclusive to sell pure water?
Sometimes i wonder the percentage of common sense in some people.
Only Drefan said nigerian women sell pure water daily... And am making him realise Not all nigerian women, he should rephrase his words by saying some...

But mbano.... Common sense does not exist in some people's brain faculty.

What a shame cry
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2016
Lol. she no dey sell pure water. I sabi her well well na. Na one kind United nation research she come do 4 here.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 07, 2016
Drefan2:

I saw your picture just now and I was amazed that someone as matured as you are could afford to do worse than a bed-wetting kid. Madam, Isn't it quite ironic that You claimed to be matured yet you couldn't boldy concede defeat in a war you lost.

Who is fighting war with you?
Look at this caricature cheesy grin

E dey pain am ...
Lol.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by GROOOVE(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2016
Juxtified:

I'm happy for you
And I you
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
Reminds me of the first time I went to a Nigerian market.Oyinbo,Oyinbo was all I heard with different women rushing to me to buy from them.

However,Nigerians are truly industrious.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by edorhe14(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:
Ehen...have u seen it before..if she is doing it to raise awareness y berate her?
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2016
DeRoyalFranco:
Then go and learn more about your private n secret life.

I dont have your time grin
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by tolulope1990(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Am perfectly ok
Its better to rephrase yur words and say "some" women...not nigerian women.
Its not until a woman hawks pure water before u call it dignified.. Cause there are lots of professional dignified career jobsvand small retails jobs women do.
And for the records , am not looking or waiting to get a job...
Am an enterprenuer , an employer of labour, a consultant and a professional in my field of study..
So dont even go there.

Someone like you can never be a successful entrepreneur because you are sentimental by tribe and this will affect your enterprise success in nearest future...I believe no Yoruba race that will see this your comment being insulting them will like to patronise you.For me,I've marked your face and your name and I will never wish you well in all your endeavour.Stupid human being

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Rossikki: 5:53pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:

na wao? Is she not a human being? There are people in her country who are homeless beggars that sleep on the street.

Many Nigerians think every white person lives in a castle surrounded by luxury.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by NaijaCuzin: 5:53pm On May 07, 2016
what is she trying to prove undecided

Likes her name though cheesy
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Yorubanews: 5:56pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Who tell u say thats what nigerian women do daily? Smhhhh
Go and see top executives in banks, industries and companies ..or shud i mention female lecturers, biochemist, doctors and etc... U r there saying nigerian women sell pure water.
Sorry to say , its only with a yoruba man they subject their wives to such undignified labour... Only few enlightened yoruba men will search for a meaningful biz for his wife, the rest are zero.
All i see on this oyinbo, na pure jazz at its peak...smmhhh.

You sound retarded. When it comes to business, not talking about corner shops, Yoruba women rule.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by DerMeister: 5:56pm On May 07, 2016
Educate them pls, Educate them... they come here and spew crap, lowering the standard of this place.

Drefan2:

Woman, are you alright at all? When I mentioned Nigerian women I didn't imply that it's all of them that engage in small scale retail business.

The blame rests solely on you who couldn't interprete a clear message I was trying to pass across.

Again I'm guessing why you were unable to comprehend my comment is because I failed to include "some".

Probably, you didn't read my post thoroughly to the very last word before hitting the quote button cause you heart beat's rythmic contractions was raging faster.

Well, that goes a long way to exhibit how you think and a quick check on your IQ digit.

And how is Yoruba men related to the discourse that you concluded sharply on their behaviour without facts? You bigotry is irritating.

Pray tell, what's undignifying in hawking or doing menial jobs?

Would you rather prefer if their respective husbands force them into slutery?

If you don't know, true dignity is derived from capital you broke your sweat to earn and it doesn't depend on the standard of that job.

You are a perfect example of a woman who would wait comfortably for a high class job than getting your hands on something in the meantime to prevent wasting precious time.

Weep not Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Who is fighting war with you? Look at this caricature cheesy grin
E dey pain am ... Lol.. grin grin cheesy
In Michael Jackson's voice- "I'm speechless". ;-(
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Sheggy13(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

You are the biggest fool of all times.. Its better to help yourself with some brains.
Please read my writeups again.. Where did i ever mention yoruba women are exclusive to sell pure water?
Sometimes i wonder the percentage of common sense in some people.
Only Drefan said nigerian women sell pure water daily... And am making him realise Not all nigerian women, he should rephrase his words by saying some...

But mbano.... Common sense does not exist in some people's brain faculty.

What a shame cry
You're such a cheap liar and a tribal bigot. This is the statement you made which I'm making reference to : "Sorry to say , its only with a yoruba man they subject their wives to such undignified labour... Only few enlightened yoruba men will search for a meaningful biz for his wife, the rest are zero."..tell me what that statement means if you're not referring to Yoruba women as the only ones that do undignifying jobs, which hawking belongs to according to your school of thought, Id!ot.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
Tho its funny but I still see it more as a mockery to the Nigerian struggles. She seem to be doing it just for the fun of it. Reminds me of when our first lady was helping a woman frying akara by the road side during campaign undecided

All na wash...
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by joseph1832(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
She's living the nigerian dream.
#nofoodforlazyman.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by adimsmt: 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
ettaetta:
Viral photo of oyibo Woman Selling Purewater to Support Family in Lagos Street

She did it as a ploy to raise awareness of unemployment in Nigeria.

Emese is a Hungarian lady married to a Yoruba man and currently lives in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6udcVRBpI9w

http://www.whitenaijagirl.com/2016/03/white-naija-girl-selling-pure-water-on.html?m=1

Nigerians and their inferiority complex, what is big deal about selling water because she white? Come here in the street of Phoenix and see them ask you can you spare some Change. Until Nigerians learn this people has only one head as everyone else, until we do this silly mentality will not stop.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Ranchhoddas: 6:03pm On May 07, 2016
ireneony:
Look the way they gathered around her..just because she is white.
So if na like the pple dem rush pure water me for don de hawk tey tey grin
As you no hawk pure water na wetin you come dey hawk? #runsawayfromthread#
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 07, 2016
tolulope1990:

Someone like you can never be a successful entrepreneur because you are sentimental by tribe and this will affect your enterprise success in nearest future...I believe no Yoruba race that will see this your comment being insulting them will like to patronise you.For me,I've marked your face and your name and I will never wish you well in all your endeavour.Stupid human being

And thats where you are wrong.. Am not insulting yoruba race.. But Your words, and whatever can never stop my success no matter how hard you try., now and in any future.
Please dont only mark my face, but Scan it, Photocopy it and Print and place on your wall.
So you can remember me everyday of your fcking life cheesy
Trust me it will help u a great deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) / Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.