Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) (85113 Views)

Very Cheap Two Bedroom Apartment For 300k Rent On Lagos Mainland. / Info On Lagos State Election Adhoc Staff / Lagos Street, Ebute Metta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by 1miccza: 7:12pm On May 07, 2016
How many of those guys wey dey run for hold up una don publicise push come fp ehn? NL sef??
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by DICKtator: 7:38pm On May 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Reminds me of the first time I went to a Nigerian market.Oyinbo,Oyinbo was all I heard with different women rushing to me to buy from them.

However,Nigerians are truly industrious.

Ode.

Dey there be forming foreign

Mumu!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by mikolo80: 7:39pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:
why overrating her?? na becos of her skin smh
yep,that's the power of a good brand.when you here "i am an american citizen",people think twice bfor they do anyhow anyhow.when you here"i am a nigerian",cavity search tinz
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
This is unbelievable.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2016
People saying there's no biggie in wah d oyinbo woman is doing are showing more of their slave mentality. Why are you pple bin so bitter?!
And yes, in my opinion, its a biggie, becos its d 1st time I'm seeing such and because she's doing it not becos she's poor.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by jkross(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2016
Thats Gbenga Afolabi's wife...Gbenga was my senior/friend at fGC minna ....he shot that video in Nigeria....He studied film in manchester uk
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 07, 2016
Drefan2:
Nothing is special there. This is exactly what Nigerian women do daily for a living.
its like u leaving Lagos for borno.she left a better country and came here to suffer and u say there's nothing wrong with that? We are far from development seriously speaking.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by demarc001: 8:18pm On May 07, 2016
Emmysteve:
Which change?
Obasanjo CHANGE
grin
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 07, 2016
cassidy1996:
that's nothing compared to what Nigerians face abroad
which one is worse?
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2016
Juxtified:
When we do it its normal but when whites do it its breaking news?
that's an example of what ur so called country can turn a foreigner to
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by vickylala239: 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
This is why Dey call us black monkey..... Wat is wrong with her selling pure water....

Wonders shall Neva end
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Amazing though...

But if a black man can go to the white man's land to wash toilet, wash dead bodies & serve them like their destinies were tied to them, then this just balances it all.

One day, N1 will be equal to $1. Don't call me a prophet when this happens. Days of the prophets are gone.
dey dere dey console ursef with d calibre of idiots we call leaders or with d kind of stupid mentality an average Nigerian has...they know d real thieves but fail to apprehend them instead na poor man wey Neva chop wey steal maggi dem go fit lite fire...thunder fire dem
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 07, 2016
raayah:
Raise awarenes how?

I hate when oyibo people do stuff like this. She's not poor, you can even see the soldier standing beside her.

All this for 'likes' on instagram and facebook.

If she wants to help, take pictures of suffering unemployed people, give them a chance to tell their own story and then share it her own social media. Maybe encourage her oyibo friends to invest in Nigeria.

Anyways, I'm happy that she's doing something, so Kudos!
madam na u get sense pass. Odas just dey yarn nonsense.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 07, 2016
Drefan2:

Woman, are you alright at all? When I mentioned Nigerian women I didn't imply that it's all of them that engage in small scale retail business.

The blame rests solely on you who couldn't interprete a clear message I was trying to pass across.

Again I'm guessing why you were unable to comprehend my comment is because I failed to include "some".

Probably, you didn't read my post thoroughly to the very last word before hitting the quote button cause you heart beat's rythmic contractions was raging faster.

Well, that goes a long way to exhibit how you think and a quick check on your IQ digit.

And how is Yoruba men related to the discourse that you concluded sharply on their behaviour without facts? You bigotry is irritating.

Pray tell, what's undignifying in hawking or doing menial jobs?

Would you rather prefer if their respective husbands force them into slutery?

If you don't know, true dignity is derived from capital you broke your sweat to earn and it doesn't depend on the standard of that job.

You are a perfect example of a woman who would wait comfortably for a high class job than getting your hands on something in the meantime to prevent wasting precious time.

Weep not Nigeria.
don't mind her...she's d lazy type who doesn't mind selling what she has to get what she wants. I wonder why she would mention a particular tribe. So there re no Igbo hawkers abi. She's actually what u called her bigot abi wetin u call am sef
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Am perfectly ok
Its better to rephrase yur words and say "some" women...not nigerian women.
Its not until a woman hawks pure water before u call it dignified.. Cause there are lots of professional dignified career jobsvand small retails jobs women do.
And for the records , am not looking or waiting to get a job...
Am an enterprenuer , an employer of labour, a consultant and a professional in my field of study..
So dont even go there.
keep quiet there. Even ashawo self is a professional. If she no sabi she no ho get customers. See ur life outside
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 07, 2016
cruzita:
u sure say no be albino
be like say na Nokia 3310 u dey use browse abi. Cos I hear say some Nigerians fit use am open nairaland
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 07, 2016
mikolo80:
yep,that's the power of a good brand.when you here "i am an american citizen",people think twice bfor they do anyhow anyhow.when you here"i am a nigerian",cavity search tinz
Racism.....
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
We are now a global laughing stock because of a First Class Zombie that was sholved down the throat of the citizens by the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi!

#proudly 5%
go n sleep. Na everything una dey put on top APC even if Chelsea sell Mikel una go say na buhari cause am. Na because of people like u naija no fit progress.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
popcykaylah:

She isn't overated..she's an humanitarian creating awareness for unemployed Nigerians ..we both know our naija girl friends who are Nigerians won't wanna carry pure water on thier heads to create awareness..all they know Is how to form posh
for sure bro.
but Nigerians too de overrate anybody with white skin
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
lastpage:

Dont mind these self-immolating, self-hating and self-deprecating, self-loating and VERY INSECURE and INFERIORITY MINDED HEEDIOTS!

Even if she were broke to the last dime, her Social Security allowance is enough to feed her family and pay their rent so how is she "supporting her family" by selling pure water?

If this were to be China, that woman and her useless NIGGA husband will end up in jail for bringing the country into disrepute..... all in the name of "CHEAP POPULARITY & " TWITTER LIKES"!

Self-loathing animals

"Eniti o'ba pegba'e laa'ka, araye a'ba fi'kole" ("if you say your house is a dustbin, others would dump refuse there for you"wink - Yoruba Proverb

Lastpage!
well said bro
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by planetx: 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
adimsmt:

Nigerians and their inferiority complex, what is big deal about selling water because she white? Come here in the street of Phoenix and see them ask you can you spare some Change. Until Nigerians learn this people has only one head as everyone else, until we do this silly mentality will not stop.
They have one head like everyone else but you left your country to go hustle in theirs, talking about poverty can you compare Africa's grinding poverty to some bum asking you for change in Phoenix. Pls let us be real this people are not our mate except we want to deceive ourselves.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 07, 2016
Rossikki:

na wao? Is she not a human being? There are people in her country who are homeless beggars that sleep on the street.

Many Nigerians think every white person lives in a castle surrounded by luxury.
e concern me??
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 07, 2016
boolet:
God bless you.
Amen
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 07, 2016
Hungarians/Romanians sef na oyinbo?.

Anyway good for her,and hope she find what she's looking for.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Valwarren: 8:42pm On May 07, 2016
So what is extraordinary about that,we applaud the whites as if they are god...
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Juxtified(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2016
olushola1989:
that's an example of what ur so called country can turn a foreigner to
Don't mind them
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 07, 2016
lastpage:

Dont mind these self-immolating, self-hating and self-deprecating, self-loating and VERY INSECURE and INFERIORITY MINDED HEEDIOTS!

Even if she were broke to the last dime, her Social Security allowance is enough to feed her family and pay their rent so how is she "supporting her family" by selling pure water?

If this were to be China, that woman and her useless NIGGA husband will end up in jail for bringing the country into disrepute..... all in the name of "CHEAP POPULARITY & " TWITTER LIKES"!

Self-loathing animals

"Eniti o'ba pegba'e laa'ka, araye a'ba fi'kole" ("if you say your house is a dustbin, others would dump refuse there for you"wink - Yoruba Proverb

Lastpage!

Bros take am easy naw,this girl is Hungarian/Romanian,over here many of them hawk magazines on the street and some are even prostitutes so there's nothing special about Hungary.

I don't see them as oyinbo sef.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by mikolo80: 8:49pm On May 07, 2016
no be dem tell us not to put our affairs in order.we cannot feed ourselves, protect ourselves, govern ourselves. everything we look to white man why won't he treat us like crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by shona2487(f): 8:55pm On May 07, 2016
Sum1 once said,"im human first before I belonged to any sect" the statement is more than a fact, We are all humans nd i bliv the human race comes b4 everyother sect or race one cld eva blong to as a human. It doesn't matter if the purewater seller is Yoruba or Indian, her intention cld be noble or she cld be mocking Nigerians but the truth is that NIGERIANS shld learn to first assess things frm a positive point of view, if we agree that she's doing that for humanitarian purposes,let's hope her aim is met and if she's mocking Us, well,too bad!. Wateva her intentions are, we dnt need to waste time insulting ourselves trying defend or fault her reason. @d end no one gets paid for being the best at hurling abuses. #jstsaying
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by ssonn: 8:55pm On May 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
Where is the pure water

I can only see bottled water
lmfo so bottled water no fit they pure again?
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by jesuspikinjp(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

And thats where you are wrong.. Am not insulting yoruba race.. But Your words, and whatever can never stop my success no matter how hard you try., now and in any future.
Please dont only mark my face, but Scan it, Photocopy it and Print and place on your wall.
So you can remember me everyday of your fcking life cheesy
Trust me it will help u a great deal.

who is this bitccch ranting like someone who is on her period..just shut up and look after claimed mega business..fking irritating being
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 07, 2016
M4gunners:
If there is anybody that will talk of unemployment, it shouldn't be a hungarian.They don't have jobs either in their country . Very racist Country i have ever seen in Europe. Olosho no be work. So why are they campaign as if they have any other apart from olosho.
Absolutely! hungarians are doing menial jobs worst than selling pure water here in london infact they are one of the poorest countries in europe, for some reason nigerians are seen to be worshiping this irrelevant hungarian woman Rejected by her own hungarian men hence marriage to a nigerian.

hungary is a racist country you need to see how they treat black/African people in their country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) / Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.