Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) (85118 Views)

Very Cheap Two Bedroom Apartment For 300k Rent On Lagos Mainland. / Info On Lagos State Election Adhoc Staff / Lagos Street, Ebute Metta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Who is fighting war with you?
Look at this caricature cheesy grin

E dey pain am ...
Lol.. grin grin cheesy

Stop being a nuisance, it's not Funny

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by playtheblues(f): 6:05pm On May 07, 2016
She was only sending a message across to our leaders that there's unprecedented rate of unemployment in our country.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Adeniyimi: 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Am perfectly ok
Its better to rephrase yur words and say "some" women...not nigerian women.
Its not until a woman hawks pure water before u call it dignified.. Cause there are lots of professional dignified career jobsvand small retails jobs women do.
And for the records , am not looking or waiting to get a job...
Am an enterprenuer , an employer of labour, a consultant and a professional in my field of study..
So dont even go there.

My friend don't argue with that dumb guy, that's how they support white people when they ridicule we African. Their brain are washed away by d western slavery, that guy should be a local champion he don't know what's going on around d globe

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Rossikki: 6:08pm On May 07, 2016
Clone2020:
Many Nigerians are cleaning toilets as janitors in foreign countries, but do you see the white man posting such things on Instagram? How about the number of Nigerians washing old white people ass, do you read about it online? There's dignity in labor and we need to stop lookong down on anyone doing honest work.
Our own inferiority complex is just too funny, no wonder the white man easily colonized Africa because from the beginning of time, black people have always seen the white man as superior.

That's a certifiable LIE (the highlighted). It is ONLY from the colonial era (1880s) to the present day that we have blacks who consider whites superior. Prior to the colonial interregnum, NO AFRICAN saw himself as the inferior of any race. Benin was the equal of any city in the world up to the early 17th century. Attested to by European explorers who gushed at its order, its cleanliness, its superb buildings and palaces. It even had street lights. The roads of ancient Ife were PAVED, with intricate designs. In Ijebu lies the Eredo Earthworks and rampart complex, one of the largest man made constructions on the face of the planet. It was built with more material than was needed to build the Great pyramid of Cheops in Egypt. Estimates for its construction date range from 1000 to 3000 years ago, when whites were running around in caves of the Caucasus mountains. This structure, which should be a world beating tourist attraction, sits there today, ignored by post colonial Africans who think they are ''inferior'' to white people. The main problem is we are still suffering colonial hangover. I predict we will recover fully in the next 50 years or so, and remember who we are.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by lastpage: 6:10pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:
why overrating her?? na becos of her skin smh

Dont mind these self-immolating, self-hating and self-deprecating, self-loating and VERY INSECURE and INFERIORITY MINDED HEEDIOTS!

Even if she were broke to the last dime, her Social Security allowance is enough to feed her family and pay their rent so how is she "supporting her family" by selling pure water?

If this were to be China, that woman and her useless NIGGA husband will end up in jail for bringing the country into disrepute..... all in the name of "CHEAP POPULARITY & " TWITTER LIKES"!

Self-loathing animals

"Eniti o'ba pegba'e laa'ka, araye a'ba fi'kole" ("if you say your house is a dustbin, others would dump refuse there for you"wink - Yoruba Proverb

Lastpage!
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 07, 2016
After all this publicity stunt, how will the so called awareness impact in the life of the unemployed youths?
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 07, 2016
Adeniyimi:

My friend don't argue with that dumb guy, that's how they support white people when they ridicule we African. Their brain are washed away by d western slavery, that guy should be a local champion he don't know what's going on around d globe

Thank you my brother. God bless you smiley

The foolish tolulope does not realise have received 5 PMs from nairalanders blessing me for my guts , in saying the reality as it is.
No man can curse me nor curse my hardwork, cause its from heaven above... And thats one fact tolulope or whatever he calls himself cannot comprehend and the rest meaningless people talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by ATERI(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2016
So the hungry and unemployed are not to be found in Hungary, right?
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Juxtified(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2016
GROOOVE:
And me I you
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 07, 2016
sabiguy:

Stop being a nuisance, it's not Funny

Who called you,?
Aproko...
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Rexyl(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2016
Just like any other person she must work to earn money. What is special is the wiliness and ability to succeed in life not colour of the skin and laziness.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Reminds me of the first time I went to a Nigerian market.Oyinbo,Oyinbo was all I heard with different women rushing to me to buy from them.

However,Nigerians are truly industrious.

What's this one trying to say now angry
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by chinchum(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Who tell u say thats what nigerian women do daily? Smhhhh
Go and see top executives in banks, industries and companies ..or shud i mention female lecturers, biochemist, doctors and etc... U r there saying nigerian women sell pure water.
Sorry to say , its only with a yoruba man they subject their wives to such undignified labour... Only few enlightened yoruba men will search for a meaningful biz for his wife, the rest are zero.
All i see on this oyinbo, na pure jazz at its peak...smmhhh.
you are a classless bigot, an unintelligent one at that. The second line even stated that the lady is doing this to raise awareness, your eye of bigotry skipped that but jumped to the third line, where it is stated she is married to a yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Electronzeez(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Go and see top executives in banks, industries and companies ..or shud i mention female lecturers, biochemist, doctors and etc... U r there saying nigerian women sell pure water.
Sorry to say , its only with a yoruba man they subject their wives to such undignified labour... Only few enlightened yoruba men will search for a meaningful biz for his wife, the rest are zero.

You are making sense not untill you go the tribal line .
And please show us your face next time not your brea*St.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 07, 2016
chinchum:
you are a classless bigot, an unintelligent one at that. The second line even stated that the lady is doing this to raise awareness, your eye of bigotry skipped that but jumped to the third line, where it is stated she is married to a yoruba man.

If u expect me to stoop to your level and start exchanging words with you ! on yoruba and other tribes?
Then you are on a long thing.. Brainless ful...
I dont have your time.
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by bukaldrinio(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2016
U should no blame her cos she is married to yuruba man and pure water sell is most of Yoruba women biz so most of women she meet Ie her in-laws sell pure water
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 07, 2016
Electronzeez:

You are making sense not untill you go the tribal line .
And please show us your face next time not your brea*St.

Wetin direct your eyes to my breast?
Cant u see my face?
Look straight .. Not down...mr.man
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by ThisDumebi: 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
The family doesnt look like she needs this hustle...
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
Pheals:
So oyibo know fit sell pure water again?

Why oyibo go sell pure H2O
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by chinchum(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

If u expect me to stoop to your level and start exchanging words with you ! on yoruba and other tribes?
Then you are on a long thing.. Brainless ful...
I dont have your time.
you are a classless bigot, stay in your dungeon of bigotry, you have no level to stoop down to. Level 0 is where you are. keep shut now.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=chinchum post=45406412] you are a classless bigot, stay in your dungeon of bigotry, you have no level to stoop down to. Level 0 is where you are. keep shut now. [/quote
]

Just shut the fuvk up!
Who is playing with you?
Who called you ontop this matter?
Fish brain...keep shut full....!...ode
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by ClitRaider: 6:34pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

To generalize is to be an eediot.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 07, 2016
ClitRaider:

To generalize is to be an eediot.

And to butt into issues that does not bear your name or even concerns you is Brainless... Not a single drop of brain in that head of yours... What a pity..
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by chinchum(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:
Just shut the fuvk up!
Who is playing with you?
Who called you ontop this matter?
Fish brain...keep shut full....!...ode
Oh gosh, you have got no iota of shame. shocked
Can't you mor0n go and kill yourself? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by ClitRaider: 6:47pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

And to butt into issues that does not bear your name or even concerns you is Brainless... Not a single drop of brain in that head of yours... What a pity..
Uh-oh!
You no dey look face? You dey craze ni?!

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 6:47pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:

Am perfectly ok
Its better to rephrase yur words and say "some" women...not nigerian women.
Its not until a woman hawks pure water before u call it dignified.. Cause there are lots of professional dignified career jobsvand small retails jobs women do.
And for the records , am not looking or waiting to get a job...
Am an enterprenuer , an employer of labour, a consultant and a professional in my field of study..
So dont even go there.
you are a bigot!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by kaziblake(f): 6:47pm On May 07, 2016
akheen:
OMG!! naija and love juju ehn. i hope her family locates her soon
What are you saying
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Qabt(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2016
Na me send am?
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 07, 2016
U guyz are jobless.. I get. And totally understand you all pains and problems.
But hey! Hate the game and not the player. smiley

Curse all you want ... But everycurse back to babyface africa, clit rider, chinchum and any one that wishes to join their group...

I have a date to keep in an hour's time.. Need to look sweet .
.. Keep on cursing yourselves, all through the night, all through the week and al through the year 2016... Its on you, guyz..

Bye jobless guyz tongue
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2016
Story na publicity stunt to promote her blog

Use ur head imagine dis pale white gal in naija sun for weeks body go tell her she.go run
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by popcykaylah(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:
why overrating her?? na becos of her skin smh
She isn't overated..she's an humanitarian creating awareness for unemployed Nigerians ..we both know our naija girl friends who are Nigerians won't wanna carry pure water on thier heads to create awareness..all they know Is how to form posh
Re: Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) by chinchum(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2016
Amelian:
U guyz are jobless.. I get. And totally understand you all pains and problems.
But hey! Hate the game and not the player. smiley

Curse all you want ... But everycurse back to babyface africa, clit rider, chinchum and any one that wishes to join their group...

I have a date to keep in an hour's time.. Need to look sweet .
.. Keep on cursing yourselves, all through the night, all through the week and al through the year 2016... Its on you, guyz..

Bye jobless guyz tongue
go on your LovePeddler date undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) / Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.