Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby (61924 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by thrugemaster(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2016
EL Dragon of St, gregs
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by obaival(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2016
Oochai de did it 2 me til i becam d headmaster's bst frnd
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by obizy1(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2016
We use carton n books tire
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by bacco2000(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2016
Chai!!! This made me remember Mr Karounwi in my primary school (Ebenezer A/C Pry Sch. Ojokoro) then Mr Akinwunmi and Mr Idowu in my Secondary school. (state high school Oko Oba).
those teachers are bad when it comes to canning.
Good old memories
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by faorex(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2016
like this was me...thanking God and those head masters,mistress,teachers,seniors thank you all the canning really helped till today
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by lielbreema: 7:52pm On May 07, 2016
Thank God I didn't experience this.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by loomer: 7:52pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnymatey:
That thing u re seeing help so many of us who are successful to become who we are 2day.

Wetin concern flogging with success?

Make them stop maltreatment of kids jare. Pikin wey go stubborn go stubborn, no matter how much u flog or punish am

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnymatey:
That thing u re seeing help so many of us who are successful to become who we are 2day.
You are right.

It instilled fear and respect in us for elders.

Get it right with your kids when they are still young, and, they will never depart from it. just like the bible said.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by olaskul(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2016
Maybe an infant then.... just saying
MzDesire:
Well, I didn't experience this and I am not a baby.. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by DisGuy: 7:55pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnymatey:

Mark Zuckerbeg* wey no come chop cain nko? na witchcraft e chop abi tongue
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by kuuljay(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2016
I remembered when me and my hommies committed we were called out during assembly, my guys take 24 strokes without touching their buttocks to the jeer and hailing of students, I took mine and when I went to join my niggers at the back of the school I saw boys rubbing their asses on the floor in pain grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 07, 2016
I chop cane so tey my teachers got tired of me!
Mehn! I yam fccking stubborn cheesy. It's not easy to grow up with guys ooo.
Lalatisclala, tell me ur story nah cheesy

They will always call my name on the assembly ground cheesy
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Qabt(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
Back then in mysecondary skul days wen d principal tells the most seasoned 2 beat u,omo! U go tink say na death sentence
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by akinola107(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2016
chaii see serious beating. gonna those day grin grin
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by banmee(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnymatey:

lol....it has turned Nigerians as a people into animals. Ignorance is a terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Jabioro: 8:03pm On May 07, 2016
That is one of those method the used in shaping me my life otherwise I don't know where I might be today .Thank you Mr Osunbiyi,Onanbojo,Omoja,Mitonji,and CO..
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 07, 2016
cry heartbreaking cry
That pic you found funny isn't sad
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Jabioro: 8:04pm On May 07, 2016
That is one of those method they used in shaping me my life otherwise I don't know where I might be today .Thank you Mr Osunbiyi,Onanbojo,Omoja,Mitonji,and CO..
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by khalhokage(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2016
No teacher will touch my child like this and go unpunished, it's my job as his parent to discipline him, no one else's.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by HomeOfMe(f): 8:05pm On May 07, 2016
cnwokike:
Who remember those days when the headmaster lashes errant pupils like this?

Share your experience...

The good old days! I remember some of us use to put on like 6 to 10 pair of shots just for us not the feel the pains,but when the teachers noticed they started flogging us on our legs;we use to be bullies in secondary school then!
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by playtheblues(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
Canning was not allowed in my school but that doesn't mean that I am a small boy.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by bandad: 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:
I enjoyed it back then cos I was stubborn.
Thank God you are no longer stubborn.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by HomeOfMe(f): 8:12pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Infact they use to order us to be on the queue,whenever it was nearing my turn,I would run back to the end of the line and by then I would have already started crying and screaming,and sometimes I pretend to have fainted just in order to avoid being flogged and most of the times I got away with it.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Taryur3(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2016
I was flogged like this more than 50times by my primary school teachers,but I thank God,am somebody today.this days parents call it child abuse but it's never.canning helps a lot.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by laikas: 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
lol ;Dlol
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by kessling: 8:19pm On May 07, 2016
This boy resemble me well except for the biscuit bone(ribs)
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by juman(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2016
kuuljay:
I remembered when me and my hommies committed we were called out during assembly, my guys take 24 strokes without touching their buttocks to the jeer and hailing of students, I took mine and when I went to join my niggers at the back of the school I saw boys rubbing their asses on the floor in pain grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by EmekaBlue(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
tht kid is stubborn..just look at him..b lyk gh boy
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by afroxyz: 8:24pm On May 07, 2016
kuuljay:
B4 nko? Na Bleep up if you touch your ass in front of Assembly or chicks for that matter. You have to 'chest' the cain. Reminds me of Bad Joe

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by kingdavebuchi: 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
STFUandSUCK:
Those days were though, i no dey copy note, everyday i dey 4 suspense. But i miss those ole days

I think we are alike they almost killed me lolz
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
loomer:

Wetin concern flogging with success?

Make them stop maltreatment of kids jare. Pikin wey go stubborn go stubborn, no matter how much u flog or punish am
Absolutely! besides them kids don't/didn't know any better like that commentor believes it helped in her success today, they were made to believe that caining them was/is good for their up bringing. only cows, donkeys and horses are flogged.

this is a serious child abuse, African parents believes that flogging their children will make them listen, it doesn't.try this over here and the parent will end up in prison for child abuse.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by uchesagz: 8:27pm On May 07, 2016
lol... every Cain Nd beat was a hit back to back... mehn! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names / 10 Grammatical Jargons Often Used By Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.