Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby (61923 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by anigbajumo(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2016

Back in the days of my secondary school then,I was The time keeper nd I rang the bell for closing hour.

I returned to the back of the class nd listen to 9ice songs with my fwends nd I was caught.....

Mr fehintola flogged me on the assembly ground as if I rape his daughter.... Lol.

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by josh4D: 8:27pm On May 07, 2016
D teacher ask d boy to say something that starts with the letter L and d boy said Elephant.

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Flashh: 8:27pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnymatey:
That thing u re seeing help so many of us who are successful to become who we are 2day.
How as flogging helped someone to be successful in life? You don't have to be flogged to apply common sense.

Divorce this Nigerian mentality of yours.

7 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Nickymezor(f): 8:28pm On May 07, 2016
Jst here to read comments....Koboko pain pass nw
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by kuuljay(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2016
afroxyz:

B4 nko? Na Bleep up if you touch your ass in front of Assembly or chicks for that matter. You have to 'chest' the cain. Reminds me of Bad Joe
my brother, good old days grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 07, 2016
bandad:
Thank God you are no longer stubborn.
baba lol I'm still stubborn. oo
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by FengChui(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2016
I remember Mr Akintobi back in the days, flogged me like a thief in front of my juniors when I was in Jss3 just because I missed classes.

Sadly, the girl wey I dey toast dey there. I gas form bad guy collect the 12 strokes lock up when I was dying inside.
See sweat for my forehead like person wey run cross country.

Those days ehn...
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Rozaystunna(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2016
Always whipped by different teachers everyday still am fuckedd up smh smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by sunnesco12: 8:33pm On May 07, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
I remember bastinado. Up school!!!
Bastinado? Dats one of my teachers name in secondary school back then. Which did u attend pls...
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Rozaystunna(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2016
MzDesire:
Well, I didn't experience this and I am not a baby.. smiley
good for you now back to ur stack of legos angry sad

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2016
That boy must be a stubborn boy. I remembered when scaled the fence in JSS 3 my principal saw me and traced me to my class. After beating me, he told me to always come to his office every morning. I later became his friend.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by BABANGBALI: 8:40pm On May 07, 2016
That is Seun cookbeans being beated and standing from left to right is aminat508 vickyrotex and funjosh
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by kuuljay(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2016
afroxyz:

B4 nko? Na Bleep up if you touch your ass in front of Assembly or chicks for that matter. You have to 'chest' the cain. Reminds me of Bad Joe
tell me about bad Joe grin grin grin
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by BabaAgba001(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2016
Oboy if u no pass tru dis u no go school. Wen men were boiz wetin we no dey do. Make God bless our teachers they imprint and inscribe good morals through Mr Do Good. U learn by default who bore u well say u report at home u go get part 2 by defult frm ur parents. Now a days may God help us.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by jaywhoco(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2016
I have a scar on my leg from one Mr Edward....guy wherever u dey I hail...pray make I no catch u trekking anywhere while I am driving....lol good old days
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Onyilosky(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2016
The environment looks like the schools I served b4
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Progress2468(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2016
Clone2020:
See front page news. I think a foreign social media company should just pay seun $100 million and buy this site outright.

This is what makes it Nigerian

It's Nairaland not Dollarland
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by banmee(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2016
missbronze:
You are right.

It instilled fear and respect in us for elders.

Get it right with your kids when they are still young, and, they will never depart from it. just like the bible said.

They physically and psychologically raped you.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by nwakibie3(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2016
Hahahahahahaha... poor man don suffer for this country grin
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by chima24life(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2016
Dam you sir Nta, I still hate you uptill now
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Progress2468(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2016
As for me, my Name was always in the list of names of noise makers so lashing na steady

Trust me na, I dey shine the Cain pieces
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by kvngjesse(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2016
Dah year, i receive 36!
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by liciouspee(f): 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
globatop:
Corporal punishment, it resets brain to default mode
Guy or babe u sabi d thing wella.
O, I remember Mr Under, Chai dat man dey flog. If class dey make noise him go just come dey shout under! under! Ie make we enter under desk, even ur bum bum make e no show outside if not the whole of that day u no fit sidon.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by delishpot: 8:59pm On May 07, 2016
Any teacher wey flog my pikin like this go chop cane from mopol.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2016
cnwokike:
Who remember those days when the headmaster lashes errant pupils like this?

Share your experience...

OP na wah o dis boy wey dem dey flog resemble dracula no be small
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by possibilita(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
cnwokike:
Who remember those days when the headmaster lashes errant pupils like this?

Share your experience...

I chop a lot of that during my primary sch days @ Army command Sch and from my maths Teacher in second sch.

On a second not that kid too resemble Adams Oshiomole.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by straighttalk(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2016
Gone were those days when parents scare their wards with teachers. But nowadays teachers are rather errant boys that wait on tips from pupils' parents to augment their stipends called salary.
No wonder, standards are equally missing.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by esejessy(f): 9:20pm On May 07, 2016
Chai I was given a nickname. I fear cane Gan!
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by horladuni(f): 9:24pm On May 07, 2016
Na almost every school days i dey get issues bck then
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by banky222: 9:24pm On May 07, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
I remember bastinado. Up school!!!

hahaha. Reminds me of Mr omigie my primary school teacher .

He use to say, "if I hear any hullabaloo, l will send you to Golgotha where you will receive some bastinadoes"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names / 10 Grammatical Jargons Often Used By Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.