Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) (13444 Views)

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Check Pictures : Can Guys Leave This For Ordinary Sex Dolls / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by apeiron24(m): 6:05am On Nov 02, 2016
There's so much wrong here I don't even know where to start. Maybe you should help me figure it out.

Can you take a picture with your daughter like any of these?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by jcross19: 6:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Deranged

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by xreal: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2016
I love my daughters, I am their best friend. They are my source of happiness, my soul.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Randy100: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2016
Bonding

1 Like

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Davash222(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Whatundecided

Dis one pass father and daughter.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by iPrevail(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Dikachi080(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2016
I think nothing z wrong with that. ;DI

4 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by midolian(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2016
xreal:
I love my daughters, I am their best friend. They are my source of happiness, my soul.
Yes we know and we love our daughters too,.. Beht can you snap with them like dis?

10 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by apeiron24(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2016
xreal:

You are a great father....but will you do any of the above to her?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by apeiron24(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
Yes we know! Beht can you snap with them like dis?

thats d question sir

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by apeiron24(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2016
Dikachi080:

really...is that what you think?....bathing naked with your daughter, kissing her....rubbing her butt...... anyway, thats what u think

1 Like

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by apeiron24(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2016
Davash222:
Whatundecided

Dis one pass father and daughter.

lmaoooo
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by midolian(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2016
apeiron24:

thats d question sir
dont mind these funny nairalanders.. if dem dey confused, dem go dey chase cat instead of rat.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by midolian(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Dikachi080:
Na so pple dey talk until dem chop their daughters, dem go come dey blame devil! Choi, devil dey try o!
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2016
Only a sick mind would think there's something wrong with this

3 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
Na so pple dey talk until dem chop their daughters, dem go come dey blame devil! Choi, devil dey try o!

Chop your daughter? Are you a father?

1 Like

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Julietcutie(f): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2016
this is another level please well this can't happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by midolian(m): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

Chop your daughter? Are you a father?
are you a newborn? Havnt you heard several stories like that? Or worse stories of daughters falling in love with their daughters and vice versa. Some started like this, if you don't know. Forget about the fact that one is a father or not, what we have up there are very wrong...condemn it instead of displaying hypocrisy.

Look @ those pictures again b4 mentioning me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
are you a newborn? Havnt you heard several stories like that? Or worse stories of daughters falling in love with their daughters and vice versa. Some started like this, if you don't know. Forget about the fact that one is a father or not, what we have up there are very wrong...condemn it instead of displaying hypocrisy.

Look @ those pictures again b4 mentioning me.

I asked you a simple question; Yes or No? Not for your life story. undecided

If I had to guess you're not so keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2016
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by apeiron24(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
dont mind these funny nairalanders.. if dem dey confused, dem go dey chase cat instead of rat.

lmaoooooo

1 Like

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by apeiron24(m): 6:42am On Nov 02, 2016
Julietcutie:
this is another level please well this can't happen in Nigeria

really?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by cricifixo: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2016
The last picture is ok, absolutely nothing wrong with it

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by RichThug(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

I asked you a simple question; Yes or No? Not for your life story. undecided

If I had to guess you're not so keep quiet.

Fine girl shut ur trap joor, ma hommie just told you that weird things happen between daughter and father becos of this sorta closeness. So don't ask him if he's a father or not... If you've not heard of such den I guess u lack internet connection in your locality
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2016
RichThug:

Fine girl shut ur trap joor, ma hommie just told you that weird things happen between daughter and father becos of this sorta closeness. So don't ask him if he's a father or not... If you've not heard of such den I guess u lack internet connection in your locality

Kids commenting on adult matters... Isokay Isokay Isokay undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by xreal: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
Yes we know and we love our daughters too,.. Beht can you snap with them like dis?

apeiron24:

You are a great father....but will you do any of the above to her?
u for end ur comment with the 'bolded' alone naa.

I tried dodging the question directly, now - u guys caught me.

ok, I can do the 1st pic on two conditions
a) I will put on a pant (which I think the guy there is on)
b) my daughter(s) will be of the same age bracket as same in the same 1st pic.

2nd pic ?? No, not at tha age of hers.

3rd pic; very well - YES. It seems the man(father) is applying an ointment or so, maybe muscle-pull issue.

4th pic; yes. Depending on our mood. They probably are in an humorous mood and the man wants her to know that "look, you will forever be my baby", - that which I do and will always do.

a 'playful' father-daughter relationship will not see anything bad in most of these pictures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Opistorincos(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2016
shocked
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by holatin(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2016
op u meant aristo and their daughterfriend
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Kelly2713(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2016
can somebody plz tell me what is wrong with those pics
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2016
NADA sad
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by DozieInc(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2016
xreal:

u for end ur comment with the 'bolded' alone naa.

I tried dodging the question directly, now - u guys caught me.

ok, I can do the 1st pic on two conditions
a) I will put on a pant (which I think the guy there is on)
b) my daughter(s) will be of the same age bracket as same in the same 1st pic.

2nd pic ?? No, not at tha age of hers.

3rd pic; very well - YES. It seems the man(father) is applying an ointment or so, maybe muscle-pull issue.

4th pic; yes. Depending on our mood. They probably are in an humorous mood and the man wants her to know that "look, you will forever be my baby", - that which I do and will always do.

a 'playful' father-daughter relationship will not see anything bad in most of these pictures.
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by obo389(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2016
i strongly believe the dad is sleeping with her daughter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOT S ** X With Boy Kills A 49-year-old Widow / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl / Top 10 Adult Movie Watching Countries Rated By Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.