Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,121 members, 7,867,245 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share (626 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by BoiledHead(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2016
I was discussing with one brother and he was telling me that relationships such as dating and marriage and all sorts are waste of time. I argued then he asked me

"Why are you in your current relationship? What are you there for? What's the gain?"

I didn't give him a straight answer but now I want to hear from nairalanders. Pls what's your gain? What motives do you have? Why are you married to that man or woman? Why are you dating that bae?

Lalasticlala u no dey date? Why na
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by halfricanadian(f): 11:18pm On May 07, 2016
To b there for my partner love him care for him b his help emotionally nd mentally mayb financially if im capable bring him closer to God

Assist him journey life with him put him on d right path nd many more
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by Vinshu(f): 11:19pm On May 07, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing. Love drove me to marriage early. Crazy love that even I cannot explain. And I also needed children who would continue my work and ministry fast. I want to have 5 children at the age of 26. Without marriage, I cannot get children.
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by BoiledHead(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
To b there for my partner love him care for him b his help emotionally nd mentally mayb financially if im capable bring him closer to God

Why go through all this for him? Do you know him before? Why do you want to love him and be there and also journey through life with him? What's in for you?
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 07, 2016
To love and be loved

simple .
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by halfricanadian(f): 11:21pm On May 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

Why go through all this for him? Do you know him before? Why do you want to love him and be there and also journey through life with him? What's in for you?

Cos d bible said a man nd a woman will leave their parents to become one
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by iceberylin(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2016
To get Laid...
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:27pm On May 07, 2016
Bcoz life was not designed for lonelyness, we all need companions. There was Adam and Eve from de begining, Noah's arch also took two by twos, so y nt have dat two too. I m wit him bcoz i wud rather b a two wit someone who my heart wants.
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by UrWorstNitemare: 11:31pm On May 07, 2016
WOMEN ARE CONSIDERED TO B D MOST COMPLICATED HOMO SAPIEN - SAPIEN undecided

wit dis thesis....

I'm init to carryout my own RESEARCH n EXPERIMENT cool

***dazzol***
angry
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by melison29(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

sis this thing no look like ur quotes o well shaa nice one
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by BoiledHead(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cos d bible said a man nd a woman will leave their parents to become one

Ok
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by BoiledHead(m): 11:37pm On May 07, 2016
Vinshu:
Love is a beautiful thing. Love drove me to marriage early. Crazy love that even I cannot explain. And I also needed children who would continue my work and ministry fast. I want to have 5 children at the age of 26. Without marriage, I cannot get children.

Hmmmm. This is interesting.

So let me make some calculations, I can estimate that you married either at age 19 or 20. That's pretty early even for a girl. This ministry of yours must be so important to you
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by halfricanadian(f): 11:38pm On May 07, 2016
melison29:
sis this thing no look like ur quotes o well shaa nice one

So u kno my quotes cheesy shocked
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by Vinshu(f): 11:42pm On May 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

Hmmmm. This is interesting.

So let me make some calculations, I can estimate that you married either at age 19 or 20. That's pretty early even for a girl. This ministry of yours must be so important to you

Lol early? It makes it fun. And yea my ministry must continue
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by talk2alabama: 11:59pm On May 07, 2016
To inspire someone
Re: Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share by stubbornman(m): 3:54am On May 08, 2016
me I don't know but for once I'd love to be in a relationship with this gurl cos she puts me back on track...and is a great inspiration and motivation to me

(1) (Reply)

Did The Boy Solve The X? / Am In Need Of This. / 6 Reasons Why Heartbreak Is Actually Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.