Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Noting.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Noting.. (3780 Views)

Dayo Amusa: It’s My Life If I Bleach My Skin,’ Says Actress, Noting Concern Youn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noting.. by Nobody: 12:03am On May 08, 2016
Hi, I'm new on hhere
Re: Noting.. by AnotherSeun(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2016
almost seems ur not ready...
am a yoruba dude, but wah happen to the guys from other tribes..

2 Likes

Re: Noting.. by talk2alabama: 12:07am On May 08, 2016
I'm just disappointed in parents really..

1 Like

Re: Noting.. by ERCROSS(m): 12:08am On May 08, 2016
@ 0p lemme just advice u Neva check on this thread again coz u v just done the right thing at the wrong place
Nairalanders ova to u
Chaiii... u go hear weeeen....

1 Like

Re: Noting.. by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:10am On May 08, 2016
So as I'm Igbo I should carry my "wahala" and go abi? No roo ngaa na gba gburugburu. O ge mee gi voom na anya.

On the flip side tho...you're a guy. Yah finding one gullible Yoruba man to swindle. Your game go cut.

1 Like

Re: Noting.. by Strahovski1(m): 12:13am On May 08, 2016
Sorry. I'm Indian but let me pose as a yoruba man for now

So because of you I should not plan my Master Degree or my PhD? Look at this one.

Let me assume I'm Igbo.

So as an Igbo man I am not a human being right?

Silly thread.

*Pulls out d!ck and cums on thread*

5 Likes

Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 12:21am On May 08, 2016
ERCROSS:
@ 0p lemme just advice u Neva check on this thread again coz u v just done the right thing at the wrong place
Nairalanders ova to u
Chaiii... u go hear weeeen....

Where am I suppose to create it please?
Re: Noting.. by peter(m): 12:22am On May 08, 2016
Am overqualified grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Noting.. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:39am On May 08, 2016
Omohjick:

Send me a personal mail and let roll.
Re: Noting.. by ayindejimmy(m): 1:22am On May 08, 2016
Omohjick:

Here is cool, as you're already getting the response

So lemme take u to a private spot so we can discuss mutual matters.
Re: Noting.. by Peacetemi: 1:47am On May 08, 2016
Everybody come and see o. PLS READ !!!
1. She needs a serious relationship with a yoruba guy, (ogun oyo osun lagos) her mom wont let her go farther than that undecided I dont know how old you are and I dont give a shhht but if you think you're ready to get married and your mom is the one who gets to choose the tribe, then you're not REASONABLE.
2. The man must be thinking of settling down this year or early next, this is May, how the hell do you meet someone now and get married in less than 12 months Are you that desperate?
3. He must be the serious type no igbo or hausa , shocked I wont comment on this , let the igbos and hausas do the needful
4. No master or Phd planning before marriage, abeg if he doesnt plan Phd now, is it until you have 20 kids that he should start planning? Are you not mad like this?
5. With these few points let me now draw my conclusion, you are desperate for marriage, and given the fact that you want a 45- year old unmarried man without a plan for Phd, you are a big fan of STUPIDITY. I mean no disrespect but I'd also love to think you're damn BROKE, but instead of being desperate to be successful, you're desperate for marriage. After the shitty wedding and you guys start giving birth like chickens( I bet you've never heard of birth control) you wont have money to take care of your kids, peeps like you are the ones that wake up every morning and blame their misery on the government. Guess what, I dont give a faack, go ahead and marry your uneducated 45- year old yoruba man.

6 Likes

Re: Noting.. by Lexusgs430: 3:15am On May 08, 2016
I fit all your above listed criteria, but I hail from kwara state.

3 Likes

Re: Noting.. by AfroKnight: 3:27am On May 08, 2016
Omohjick, you shouldn't have opened this thread. By now your email will be full of messages from guys. Some would think you are desperate and want to take advantage of that. Open your eye well well. grin

I salute your boldness though. I sincerely hope you find a good man who will be a loving and caring husband to you.

1 Like

Re: Noting.. by homies100: 6:36am On May 08, 2016
Omohjick:
Hi, I'm new on here. I need a serious relationship with a guy who is ready to settle down as soon as possible and please a matured Yoruba guy from (Ogun, Oyo, Lagos and Osun). My mom won't allow me go farther than that. Age between 32 to 45 and please not married man. The man must have be thinking of settling down this year and latest early 2017. Please only the serious type and no Igbo and Hausa...no master or PhD planning fellow b4 marriage...but should be a learned person and somebody I can learn from.
hello I am from Osun base in Lagos, u can pm me ur mobile number. Let's get it rolling. I am ready to Settledown as well.
Re: Noting.. by emilil(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2016
No p
Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 7:04am On May 08, 2016
Yoruba demons, where thou arth? Another heart available to be broken

6 Likes

Re: Noting.. by HopeAtHand: 7:12am On May 08, 2016
homies100:
hello I am from Osun base in Lagos, u can pm me ur mobile number. Let's get it rolling. I am ready to Settledown as well.

grin grin grin grin

chop, cleanmouth, run. 3steps. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Noting.. by HopeAtHand: 7:13am On May 08, 2016
Omohjick:
Hi, I'm new on here. I need a serious relationship with a guy who is ready to settle down as soon as possible and please a matured Yoruba guy from (Ogun, Oyo, Lagos and Osun). My mom won't allow me go farther than that. Age between 32 to 45 and please not married man. The man must have be thinking of settling down this year and latest early 2017. Please only the serious type and no Igbo and Hausa...no master or PhD planning fellow b4 marriage...but should be a learned person and somebody I can learn from.

Is this a joke or what??.. So no Ekiti and Ondo.. becos they are PDP-controlled or what?

6 Likes

Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 7:18am On May 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Here is cool, has you're already getting the response

So lemme take to a private spot so we can discuss mutual matters.
'H' factor grin

9 Likes

Re: Noting.. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:16am On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
'H' factor grin
ok, u won.
Give urself a trophy

4 Likes

Re: Noting.. by Lexusgs430: 8:18am On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Yoruba demons, where thou arth? Another heart available to be broken

You are not nice at all. Come and receive deliverance.
Re: Noting.. by xtervaganza(m): 8:22am On May 08, 2016
AnotherSeun:
almost seems ur not ready...
am a yoruba dude, but wah happen to the guys from other tribes..
it's called preference

Would you allow your child marry a Fulani with their recent insanity?

And she did the right by highlighting what she wants so as not to create unnecessary traffic

3 Likes

Re: Noting.. by xtervaganza(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Is this a joke or what??.. So no Ekiti and Ondo.. becos they are PDP-controlled or what?
its not your call.

She has every right to date whoever she wants

2 Likes

Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:

ok, u won.
Give urself a trophy
you can have it sir
Re: Noting.. by xtervaganza(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

grin grin grin grin

chop, cleanmouth, run. 3steps. tongue
what's wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 8:25am On May 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You are not nice at all. Come and receive deliverance.
cry cry
Re: Noting.. by xtervaganza(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2016
Peacetemi:
Everybody come and see o. PLS READ !!!
1. She needs a serious relationship with a yoruba guy, (ogun oyo osun lagos) her mom wont let her go farther than that undecided I dont know how old you are and I dont give a shhht but if you think you're ready to get married and your mom is the one who gets to choose the tribe, then you're not REASONABLE.
2. The man must be thinking of settling down this year or early next, this is May, how the hell do you meet someone now and get married in less than 12 months Are you that desperate?
3. He must be the serious type no igbo or hausa , shocked I wont comment on this , let the igbos and hausas do the needful
4. No master or Phd planning before marriage, abeg if he doesnt plan Phd now, is it until you have 20 kids that he should start planning? Are you not mad like this?
5. With these few points let me now draw my conclusion, you are desperate for marriage, and given the fact that you want a 45- year old unmarried man without a plan for Phd, you are a big fan of STUPIDITY. I mean no disrespect but I'd also love to think you're damn BROKE, but instead of being desperate to be successful, you're desperate for marriage. After the shitty wedding and you guys start giving birth like chickens( I bet you've never heard of birth control) you wont have money to take care of your kids, peeps like you are the ones that wake up every morning and blame their misery on the government. Guess what, I dont give a faack, go ahead and marry your uneducated 45- year old yoruba man.
there's no need for your brainless rants

She has a right to her choice. Who are you to her or in her life to question her choice or parents choice for her in life?

4 Likes

Re: Noting.. by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cry cry

I never said tears o, deliverance
Re: Noting.. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2016
Upload a profile pic will be a perfect start. And make sure u get to know guys thru series of chats and and phone call b4 meeting them personaly.
By the way, I'm single and search for a lady thats willing settle down this year or early next year
Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I never said tears o, deliverance
delivered of what?
Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 8:45am On May 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

My mom won't accept Ondo talkless of Ekiti state. She said is too far and I don't know why and I'm the most confused person on earth right now
Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 8:46am On May 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:
Upload a profile pic will be a perfect start. And make sure u get to know guys thru series of chats and and phone call b4 meeting them personaly.
By the way, I'm single and search for a lady thats willing settle down this year or early next year

Did you see my email yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! / How To Breastfeed Your Husband And Make It Hot! / Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.