Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos (3779 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by G1STMORE: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
In celebration of their forthcoming wedding ceremony, Man and his fiancee merge their bum bum together in pre-wedding photoshoot.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-fiancee-merge-bum-bum-together-pre-wedding-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by G1STMORE: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2018

Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by Olalan(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
How beautiful it would be if the jet age couples put the same efforts put into whe wedding paparazzi into the marriage itself

7 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
undecided Bia Nwokem e be like say u no get any other business if e no be to dey go Tiff ppl doggy pre wedding pix grin,to come post for Nairaland n yuh colleague seun go help u paste am for front page abi... undecided Everyday na pre wedding pix we go just dey see from you,abi na only u sabi ppl wey dey wed? Be guided!!
Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by Simbaz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
angry This stupidity of weddings in Nigeria amazes me

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by Oreofepeters: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wedding is over hyped in Nigeria hence most of them marriages don't last.....

Come to customary court @ Akole to know what I'm talking about....

Here disunion takes place everyday, some marriage of 15years, some 20years, some 1 year, some 6months..

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Who pre-wedding photo help ? cheesy cool[b][/b]When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Guess couples are thinking with their ass now

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Which one come be this style?

Abeg do the doggy style wey everybody dey do joor
Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by pozepiseji: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by damjane(f): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
They should also merge their stomach together
Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
How person go wake up early momo
Con think to create thread and decide to give us this

Nonsense op cool

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by mezarddinny: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
the woman is 2 months gone while the man is a month
Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by mikeycharles(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
The guy is probably her GBF
Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by Iamdmentor1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
When I saw the title of this topic. I thought it was a white couple who merged their asses to make two persons with one ass

Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by keryj(f): 2:20am On Oct 25, 2018
And it becomes news

Lubish sad
Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by emmanuelrabb(m): 4:06am On Oct 25, 2018
At least it's not Doggy pose this time around

Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by femi4: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2018
They still give us ass though no doggy
Re: Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos by segebase(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2018
dry

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs / Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir / My Life Is Turning Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.