Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? (659 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Then & Now: Couples Recreate Their Old Photos Prove That True Love Is Forever / What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? by jimfarayola(m): 2:13am On May 08, 2016
what's your opinion about this assertion?
Re: Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? by Titilayooni(f): 3:47am On May 08, 2016
jimfarayola:
what's your opinion about this assertion?
possibly 85%of any lady you would get but even with that,there are still some ladies you won't get..God help you
Re: Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? by AfroKnight: 3:54am On May 08, 2016
Titilayooni:
possibly 85%of any lady you would get but even with that,there are still some ladies you won't get..God help you

99% of prayer ladies will follow you. Fine boy with money is their heartfelt prayer every morning and night.

1 Like

Re: Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? by Titilayooni(f): 3:57am On May 08, 2016
AfroKnight:

99% of prayer ladies will follow you. Fine boy with money is their heartfelt prayer every morning and night.
sure you can always give a test or go low profile..
Re: Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? by AfroKnight: 4:40am On May 08, 2016
Titilayooni:
sure you can always give a test or go low profile..

Abeg forget test. When I don see quality babe wey dey trip for my looks and money, no need for test. Na to follow up sharp sharp. She gat what I want and I gat what she wants. Account don balance.
Re: Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? by missmary(f): 7:57am On May 08, 2016
Monet attracts the girl you want... Hustle attracts the girl you need!

But No matter how a guy is good looking n comfortable... If he's a D*ck ..nah nah
Re: Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? by kirchofff(m): 8:09am On May 08, 2016
missmary:
Monet attracts the girl you want... Hustle attracts the girl you need!

But No matter how a guy is good looking n comfortable... If he's a D*ck ..nah nah
"But No matter how a guy is good looking n
comfortable... If he's a D*ck ..nah nah" didn't really get dis part....can u pls elaborate
Re: Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? by sixtusjr(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2016
Probably not... tongue
Re: Cute Look And Fat Bank Account Can Get You Any Girl,is That True? by Titilayooni(f): 9:34am On May 08, 2016
grin Nigerian men,over sharpness dey worry una....
AfroKnight:

Abeg forget test. When I don see quality babe wey dey trip for my looks and money, no need for test. Na to follow up sharp sharp. She gat what I want and I gat what she wants. Account don balance.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Boys Trending Again / To Ugly No Get Advantage... / Why Do Girls Value Dating Anniversaries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.