Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (656 Views)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men / Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by WebSurfer(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2016
Re: .. by WebSurfer(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2016
Sorry for the mistakes you might encounter and the long story.. just bear with me and you can ask any question you'll like to know
Re: .. by DRISKLEF(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2016
Alright, so when is the next episode of this 'StoryMundo' out? undecided
Re: .. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:52pm On May 29, 2016
uhmm, this one is strong... I hope you find the advice you seek.
Re: .. by WebSurfer(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Alright, so when is the next episode of this 'StoryMundo' out? undecided
well, looking at the time you responded, i am sure you havnt gone through most of the story, so please do that first before adking for next.
Re: .. by Kingsasian(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2016
@op, I would advise that you stick to your girl due to the fact that you have already spent or sacrificed a lot in her but on the other hand its quite risky seeing a lady through school especially those in tertiary institutions because she might end up breaking your heart. And again, this medical doctor you now have in mind, have you assessed her? Is she the type of woman you need?
Re: .. by WebSurfer(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2016
Kingsasian:
@op, I would advise that you stick to your girl due to the fact that you have already spent or sacrificed a lot in her but on the other hand its quite risky seeing a lady through school especially those in tertiary institutions because she might end up breaking your heart. And again, this medical doctor you now have in mind, have you assessed her? Is she the type of woman you need?
thank you for your view, that is quite another thing to note.

i have not really assessed her yet. i am just keeping it in mind but one can tell that medical doctors can be very decent most especially when coming from a good and decent home.

to be honest on the other hand my girlfriend is suffering from a partial Broken home as the parents still live together but with bad communication/frequent issues arrising which has its influence on the children..
Re: .. by Kingsasian(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2016
WebSurfer:
thank you for your view, that is quite another thing to note.

i have not really assessed her yet. i am just keeping it in mind but one can tell that medical doctors can be very decent most especially when coming from a good and decent home.

to be honest on the other hand my girlfriend is suffering from a partial Broken home as the parents still live together but with bad communication/frequent issues arrising which has its influence on the children..

(1) (Reply)

Power Bank / Ladies!! Get In Here! Is This True? [photo] / 5 Things You Should Not Do If You Want Your Relationship to Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.