Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail (58775 Views)

The Three Cities Established By Britain In Nigeria / UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:
....and people should stop taking you seriously cos you'd always come to Buhari's Defence after those "attacks"... right or wrong like a typical Z*****...

Which one of the points raised is false? Nigeria receiving aid, Buhari's Daughter schooling at Surrey, The scam fight against corruption or Nigerian officials being overpaid??

He is a Ricetivists and Cashtivists angry angry

Silence is a potent weapon against Zombies at times...... that he has close to 300 likes will tell you that hunger is real in the land.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by MORNDEW(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Adamu you should slap yourself. undecided
what should we do?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Naijalastson(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
The last time I checked Harvard is not in Nigeria
nrexzy:
His daughter goes to a £26000 uni and so?how does that Affect our Economy? President Obama's daughter got Admitted To Harvard did anyone complain?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Iamthoney(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
Trapping:
In the words of zombie, Daily mall is controlled by PDP
I but wonder how they reason then I realize that they are unrepentant zombies
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by adrusa: 7:43pm On May 08, 2016
Apparently, Daily Mail/Mail on line are a some kind of junk journalism. https://www.quora.com/How-credible-is-Daily-Mail
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Johnsinia(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2016
mandax:

A zombie shall always be a zombie. Buhari, our own has power in Naijeriya - that's all zombies know, nothing else. Imagine zombie comparing Obama's daughter's education in Harvard, USA, with Buhari daughters education in a top London University.

Sometimes, one curses whoever placed one with these zombies in the same One Nigeria.
My bro, they Wnt to turn all of us to zombie but they no reach. We shall continue to talk senses into their GOATS HEAD
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by kel5000(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

So how much did Obama declear he had??
Is Obama Nigerian president?face ya hypocrite of a president,ok
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Reference(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmmm.....
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by kel5000(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

A Good citizen like myself would pay the loan.
U don chop today?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by seangy4konji: 8:42pm On May 08, 2016
Don't pray fore. Pray for yourself. We are all facing the hardship. I it sure for you gave aso rock. We all don't like it but so you expect Buhari daughter not to go to beat achopls? They are sharif billions not fair. What can we so. No pry for me. Pray your self.
FLYFIRE:

I am praying that someone will not do what bubu is doing when you are ready to send your dear children abroad for studies. Bubu & family can get foreign exchange for their children from the cbn when parents who are ready to help their wards abroad can not & are crying in banks & bubu said its their 'hard luck'. God will prove who has 'hard luck' soon.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by seangy4konji: 8:44pm On May 08, 2016
Don't pray for me. Pray for yourself. We are all facing the hardship. If it sure for you go to aso rock. We all don't like it but do you expect Buhari daughter not to go to beat of schools ? They are sharing billions which is not fair. What can we do No prayfor me. Pray for your self.
FLYFIRE:

I am praying that someone will not do what bubu is doing when you are ready to send your dear children abroad for studies. Bubu & family can get foreign exchange for their children from the cbn when parents who are ready to help their wards abroad can not & are crying in banks & bubu said its their 'hard luck'. God will prove who has 'hard luck' soon.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by kenex4ever(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

But not Buhari's wife Aisha. I can bet you Patience can never stand that woman in anything, I have heard both of them talk so I can and beat my chest that we have a better first lady in all ramifications
so u prefer having a better first lady to having a sound n educated president? just listen to urself.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 9:13pm On May 08, 2016
kel5000:

U don chop today?
I dey fast for Buhari
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Eluwilussit(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2016
erico2k2:

Very diffrent. The American uni is on merit not on cost.
They ja e high standard's there your billion won't get ur kids there if they gt no brains

Do these idiiots realize what ivy league universities are? Comparing sleep with death as usual. Wonder how Obama's daughter came into the conversation. All these wannabes who are quick to point to foreign examples to appear knowledgeable, but end up saying stupid things. Pure merit.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nini007(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2016
madridguy:
Daily mail UK will soon come back again with the real version of the article. I am sure their chief editor presently is always on cow dung. Same paper telling the whole world that Boko Haram still control the North East.
dey Mumu yourself...
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nini007(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2016
Iamthoney:
I but wonder how they reason then I realize that they are unrepentant zombies
PDP controlling Daily mail? Abeg, which bush u dey?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Eluwilussit(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

"If they can't Afford their Fees" broda did PMB ask u for money to support him pay her fees?

Use your head bro, please. How does one reconcile PMB'S position on this particular issue with his actions? He advised others to withdraw their wards from foreign universities if they can't afford the fees due to his actions, but turn around and send his own children to the same foreign countries and they fly first class while you preach prudence? Even his ministers are not supposed to fly first class but he junkets with the best plane around the world.

Buhari is a bloody liar and hypocrite. Shame on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nini007(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2016
einst3in:
What is 23k a year. Common Linda ikejis bag that is 14k no.
can't u reason? What r we saying what r u saying?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nini007(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2016
sad
seunmsg:

but even his partial admission included more than £1million in the bank,

The president never declared more than £1million in bank. This is just a figment of dailymail's imagination. And again, the war on corruption is not against Buhari's political enemies. It is against enemies of the Nigerian state who have stolen so much from the country.
clap for urself. U know nothing about politics
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Iamthoney(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2016
nini007:
PDP controlling Daily mail? Abeg, which bush u dey?
It is either you are blind or you chose not to see the initial post I quoted before you typed the shit you typed
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2016
kenex4ever:
so u prefer having a better first lady to having a sound n educated president? just listen to urself.
I only compared both wives and not want u are saying here.
I for sure knows that Buhari is one president that have shown no tolerance for corruption
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by 400billionman: 10:21pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:
....and people should stop taking you seriously cos you'd always come to Buhari's Defence after those "attacks"... right or wrong like a typical Z*****...

Which one of the points raised is false? Nigeria receiving aid, Buhari's Daughter schooling at Surrey, The scam fight against corruption or Nigerian officials being overpaid??

Typical Nigerians.

They are attacking UK daily mail instead of attacking the points raised. That is why they are sacrificed like chicken during elections..

Silly youths..
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by samento: 10:41pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:

Is the president as poor as that, sending his daughter to school abroad is no big deal, you people are just dwelling on unreasonable arguments. All in the name of hatred or opposition. The funniest thing is that the president is busy repairing what your mentor have spoilt. God is behind our president, God will save Nigeria from the shackles of our past corrupt leaders. Nigeria will rise again.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by adconline(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:
His daughter goes to a £26000 uni and so?how does that Affect our Economy? President Obama's daughter got Admitted To Harvard did anyone complain?
What a display of congenital idiocy! Buhari's kids are attending UK's university-in a foreign country while Obama's daughter will be attending Harvard in her country-USA.
Let Buhari's kids stay and attend ABU, Unilag or UNN, then you can make that comparison
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 11:15pm On May 08, 2016
adconline:

What a display of congenital idiocy! Buhari's kids are attending UK's university-in a foreign country while Obama's daughter will be attending Harvard in her country-USA.
Let Buhari's kids stay and attend ABU, Unilag or UNN, then you can make that comparison
Ok... Noted
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Menzy86(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2016
FLYFIRE:

Oga, that is what he said... "I have only One MIllion Naira". Google is close to you. Please also Google how Buhari ran PTF. Thank you Mr. TooKnow
make your point without name calling. All Pull Him Down (PHD) agents who love suffering or are thieving beneficiaries/collaborators MUST leave the stage. People keep shouting crap about how he ran PTF or stole an imaginery amount but cannot point a single conglomerate owned by buhari or oil well or mansion or even a big property of any kind anywhere.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by zomby(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2016
In fact, it is not too much if the federal government pays for Buhari children's school fees Or their first class tickets fees...these should simply be seen as part of presidential benefits package.

If we allow the evil doers to continue to brainwash and distract us from paying attention to important things, nothing will be accomplished in this country.

Whether the war against corruption is a political witch-hunt or not, we must recover all our stolen money from these pigs.

PDP had almost 20 yrs to mess up every single thing in this country...it makes me sick that these pigs are still talking; they should all be ashamed of themselves...All we are asking from them is to simply allow our president to do his job.

We must come together as one and continue to support our president 100%...this is the only way things will be restored in Nigeria...Anything else will be uncivilized and a waste of time.

We must be patience.
We must stay focused.
We must be wise enough not to entertain pigs that left our country on her knees.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by zomby(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2016
adconline:

Buhari's daughters too have choices just like others....what if their choice of schools are not in Nigeria?

The president children should be allowed to attend which ever schools they desire...and the federal government should be responsible for their schools fees and other accomodations.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by adconline(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2016
zomby:

Buhari's daughters too have choices just like others....what if their choice of schools are not in Nigeria?

The president children should be allowed to attend which ever schools they desire...and the federal government should be responsible for their schools fees and other accomodations.

Nope they don't have a choice to study abroad when GMB is the president and part of the political elite they destroyed Naija education.
He's the one telling Nigerians to stay in Naija.
Why does prefer a working and perfect system in another man's country over Naija?
He's the one telling Naija parents to forget about foreign education because of Forex
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by chekz169: 6:23am On May 09, 2016
If you dont have the opportunity to study abroad does not mean that another person that has an opportunity shouldnt take the offer to study abroad. People critizing buhari's daughter for studying abroad should PLS RECEIVE COMMON SENSE, Amen!!

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by felifeli: 6:58am On May 09, 2016
adrusa:
Apparently, Daily Mail/Mail on line are a some kind of junk journalism. https://www.quora.com/How-credible-is-Daily-Mail

Junk journalism? How would you rate most Nigerian newspapers? How do you rate Sahara Reporters? Please address the truth in the information and not the character of the person bearing the information.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Orikinla(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.