Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail (58791 Views)

The Three Cities Established By Britain In Nigeria / UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by ohenhen1: 1:33pm On May 08, 2016
Yawn
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by FLYFIRE(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2016
Maser:
President Buhari's daughter was already in that school way before he became President. So how is that Nigeria's money & how does that concern us?

Wailers trying so hard to tar the President with their corruption brush to show he's one of their kind. These days the tactics appears to be sponsoring articles in a British or American media to give their smear campaign some credibility. We know better! You guys should try something else.
I love Buhari's integrity, my only grouse with him is his bigotry in allowing herdsmen kill. I got tired of corruption which has denied me seeing Nigeria progress since I was born, that's why I supported him.
Doesn't that say anything about Mr. integrity "borrowing money" to buy forms? Make una think naa. Anyway if you were born before 1980 you won't have bought the lies they sold you.

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by SAEJO: 1:34pm On May 08, 2016
EdCure:

This makes pundits to believe that Mohammed Buhari is a self-serving, nepotistic, narcissistic hypocrite.
He eats and enjoys alone but wants others, including his ministers, to endure and adjust to hardship.
GBAM!!!... Infact not only pundits, even bundits, cundits, fundits & gundits, hundits, jundits, Lundits, mundits, nundits & Qundits, rundits, sundits, tundits, vundits, wundits, yundits and zundits(i.e ZOMBIES) & all other undits knows that bubu is a scam but they are ashame to admit they've made a mistake, LOL!!!
hehehehehe lets smile while it last fellow Nigerians, we're brothers & friends, we are not at war, cheers.

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by manutdadex(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2016
mars123:
wailers will gladly masturbate on this thread which is not saying anything but Cameron stop giving oil rich Nigeria aid. Nigeria itself can do without a $250 million dash but sadly this is where our democratic leaders have brought us down to.

on another note why bad belle dey worry this English ediots? if mahlia obama can go to Harvard why can't hanah Buhari go to a good school too? it's Buhari's money he would spend it on the best education for his daughter. I respect that can't condemn it.
lolz...but obama will never send his dog to oau or abu.... Buhari keep ur kids and wards in nigerian harvard. No serious country shud giv financial aid to Nigeria again...

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by kenex4ever(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

How many are his legit children?
not all but the fat boy is, n he schooled here

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by DeFatherforyou(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2016
All i know is that bubu is not a saint he claims to be. btw who holy passsssss? #lrestmycase#

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 1:38pm On May 08, 2016
agabaI23:
but no one is giving US £250 m aid
U think say na every country journalist like Gossip?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by MrPresident1: 1:40pm On May 08, 2016
Wazobia12:

U just got it wrong wen u mentioned idi amin and God in the same sentence wat makes it worse u praised them both still in the same sentence. Not cool man. Thunder might just fire u u never know.

in 2016? Smh. Guy you are a compound ignoramus cheesy
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by billyG(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579070/250million-given-Britain-Nigerian-president-five-homes-sends-daughter-26-000-year-English-school.html

Come and spread the word!
Even if he snt his beautiful daugthers go london go school,kini big deal?na there papa money & their papa na king(oba,igwe,sultan) of 9jaland,shebi than say pmb na illiterate him no like school.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by hatchy(f): 1:42pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:
His daughter goes to a £26000 uni and so?how does that Affect our Economy? President Obama's daughter got Admitted To Harvard did anyone complain?

Don't mind the stupid people.Do they expect his daughter to be in Uniport,Unical,Unilag or what? When he was not president he could still afford to send his children to any of those schools in the UK so why are they crying more than the bereaved after all your country brought us to where we are today after aiding our past leaders to loot our common wealth to develop their own economy at our detriment.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by meshachmmj: 1:43pm On May 08, 2016
When your president return from a wasted years

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by agabaI23(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

U think say na every country journalist like Gossip?
lol
Tell me what I don't know

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Realtouchnot: 1:44pm On May 08, 2016
seunmsg:
People should stop taken the UK dailymail newspaper seriously. It's a useless platform that thrives on propaganda. The same paper reported last month that Boko haram is defeating Nigerian Army at a time when boko haram has been heavily defeated and overwhelmed. This is just another of their meaningless attack on the president.

Is there anything they wrote up there that's false?

3 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 1:44pm On May 08, 2016
hatchy:

Don't mind the stupid people.Do they expect his daughter to be in Uniport,Unical,Unilag or what? When he was not president he could still afford to send his children to any of those schools in the UK so why are they crying more than the bereaved after all your country brought us to where we are today after aiding our past leaders to loot our common wealth to develop their own economy at our detriment.
LOL I no mind them º°˚˚­˚°º‎​ dem dey vex cos dia daddy no afford that kind school for them
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by dadexcel: 1:45pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:
His daughter goes to a £26000 uni and so?how does that Affect our Economy? President Obama's daughter got Admitted To Harvard did anyone complain?
............ Are you not bothered that someone that is serving you is paying 23000 ponds as school fees for his daughter while you are the rest of Nigerians he is serving can sparsely 100 ponds for there wards?......... Even if you are a Buhari /APC sympathizer it should not rob us of our sense of critical and unbiased judgement!

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Wazobia12(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2016
MrPresident1:

in 2016? Smh. Guy you are a compound ignoramus cheesy

What has 2016 got to do with your madness now so i shud believe wat a dictator said about himself than clearly documentaries about his evil regime abi, we since its 2016 (the significance still baffles me) u can as well start worshipping hitler nau. Demented global illiterate

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by billyG(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2016
Trapping:
Just look at how Buhari is being ridiculed. Instead of him to settle down and face the task of governance, he thinks the world is a cramp of zombies, like the ones in Nigeria. Now he is been called out, very soon the western media will crown him corruption-in-chief.
Riddicle ke?d world is glorifying him.£250milln na beans.

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:
His daughter goes to a £26000 uni and so?how does that Affect our Economy? President Obama's daughter got Admitted To Harvard did anyone complain

The same president that makes it hard for students abroad like me to get money from our parents. I wonder how his zahra pays are 26000 pounds tuition rent then other living expenses with the fired reatrictions on the master card and other means. She probably has her president daddy wire money to her illegally. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Justinah4real(f): 1:50pm On May 08, 2016
rozayx5:
you will see how the zombies will try to rubbish this hard truth

Aisha Buhari is a millionaire in dollars managing the husbands oil windfall

the scammer called buhari can only deceive his zombies but not educated people, there are so many contradictioms about buhari personality
Buhari is a master. He hit the ground running by closing down radio biafra, with the aid of British Govt. Nobody knows the billions of dollars he spent. In the future his children may be richer than Abacha. No end of Buhari loot.

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by FLYFIRE(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2016
dadexcel:
............ Are you not bothered that someone that is serving you is paying 23000 ponds as school fees for his daughter while you are the rest of Nigerians he is serving can sparsely 100 ponds for there wards?......... Even if you are a Buhari /APC sympathizer it should not rob us of our sense of critical and unbiased judgement!
Honestly the zombies are trapped with demonic witchcraft spirit... no wonder they are doing everything to legalize masquerades

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by billyG(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:
....and people should stop taking you seriously cos you'd always come to Buhari's Defence after those "attacks"... right or wrong like a typical Z*****...

Which one of the points raised is false? Nigeria receiving aid, Buhari's Daughter schooling at Surrey, The scam fight against corruption or Nigerian officials being overpaid??
come oo!bros watin b yur heartache that Buhari beautiful daughter dey school 4 surrey or that buhari recieve £250milln in aid on behalf of nigeria?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by billyG(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:
Obama did not claim to have N1m in his account while paying for his daughter to attend Harvard!

Spot the difference!
Do u know if na d 1st lady or na Dangote dey pay her school fees,bros get a life 9jerian police are recruiting.

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 1:57pm On May 08, 2016
dadexcel:
Y should I be bothered how a man handles his Family
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by hardcorevin(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2016
biafransoul:
Buhari remains a very hypocritical and corrupt president; the worst so far. God save us

pure truth,but the mods go be like!Make we ban this guy for saying the truth!!!:...
Even #NnamdiKanu said,what Nigeria Hates it notin but the truth
As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes....Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Eluwilussit(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=nrexzy post=45418218]His daughter goes to a £26000 uni and so?how does that Affect our Economy? President Obama's daughter got Admitted To Harvard did anyone

President Obama is the president of America. Harvard University is American. How does this compare with the hypocrisy involved in PMB'S case? Same man that asked Nigerians to withdraw their wards from foreign universities if they can't afford the fees? What is happening to you? Think. angry

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by wanimo: 2:03pm On May 08, 2016
madridguy:
Daily mail UK will soon come back again with the real version of the article. I am sure their chief editor presently is always on cow dung. Same paper telling the whole world that Boko Haram still control the North East.
your foolishness is beyond comprehension. Boko haram not in control of Nigerian territories But the army keeps telling us of territories recaptured and liberated almost on a daily basis. The lies and frauds of this government will be its greatest undoing.

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by erico2k2(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2016
seunmsg:
People should stop taken the UK dailymail newspaper seriously. It's a useless platform that thrives on propaganda. The same paper reported last month that Boko haram is defeating Nigerian Army at a time when boko haram has been heavily defeated and overwhelmed. This is just another of their meaningless attack on the president.
What part did they eer?

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by captainmuyi(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2016
Nigeria is a funny country, run by zombies

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by erico2k2(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Eluwilussit post=45428348][/quote]
Very diffrent. The American uni is on merit not on cost.
They ja e high standard's there your billion won't get ur kids there if they gt no brains
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by tunaguy(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2016
Let them give the money too Wenger so we can sign zlatan angry

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by steve101: 2:07pm On May 08, 2016
THE QUESTION YOU ALL NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IS WHAT HAS JONATHAN REGIME DONE SINCE TAKING POWER..WHAT DIFFERENCE HAS HE MADE..

"WHO E DON EP"

AND DON'T COME HERE AND SAY GIVE HIM TIME..
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by billyG(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
You mean UK dailymail has joined vanguard newspaper? Maybe PDP controlls the paper.
Yeye.
The truth is that Buhari ways are not pure at all. He is not better than other Nigerian politicians but he wants to be seen as a saint which he's not. The man has zero integrity.
If buhari no pure,he no b man of Integrity show me which human being on earth d ever-stingy British don epp with £100k as aid not 2 talk of £250milln.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) / US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.