Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail (58769 Views)

The Three Cities Established By Britain In Nigeria / UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by FLYFIRE(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2016
xana101:
Useless government!!!
I will never vote again in this Nigeria!!!
I hate this country!!!
No light, no money no fuel, i'm not happy at all. The life in Nigeria is not sweet at all. I hate my useless country Nigeria!!!
It's ok bro. It's good all these are happening now. If we don't vote they will continue to cheat us. One thing is sure... we will change the change

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Menzy86(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:
Obama did not claim to have N1m in his account while paying for his daughter to attend Harvard!

Spot the difference!
When did buharin claim to have 1m only? Didnt he declare like 30m in one acct during his well publicized asset declaration? If not Nigerians and self denial how can a retired Major Gen and former head of state (more than 30 years ago) not be able to pay a child's 26000 pounds a year school fees? Even commissioners in states can afford that and I know some! Smear campaign on full throttle!

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by FLYFIRE(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2016
Menzy86:
When did buharin claim to have 1m only? Didnt he declare like 30m in one acct during his well publicized asset declaration? If not Nigerians and self denial how can a retired Major Gen and former head of state (more than 30 years ago) not be able to pay a child's 26000 pounds a year school fees? Even commissioners in states can afford that and I know some! Smear campaign on full throttle!
Oga, that is what he said... "I have only One MIllion Naira". Google is close to you. Please also Google how Buhari ran PTF. Thank you Mr. TooKnow

3 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Kingspin(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2016
biafransoul:

Please learn to ignore those paid idiots that reasons with their anus
These your talk no concern state of the economy in Nigeria.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by worksmart(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2016
How many Houses does the British Prime Minister own?
How much has he spent his children education and how much is he worth?

Do not mind Daily Mail it is a racist paper who hates to see Nigeria recover.

When Thief Obasanjo was destroying Nigeria Daily Mail never uttered a word of criticism - bloody evil neo-colonialists.

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by AkranJide88(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2016
Nigerians why do we like taking what's not our business these serious... [color=#000099][/color]
MAROC:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579070/250million-given-Britain-Nigerian-president-five-homes-sends-daughter-26-000-year-English-school.html

Come and spread the word!
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:
Obama did not claim to have N1m in his account while paying for his daughter to attend Harvard!

Spot the difference!
I can have 1 million naira in my account and yet my child still attends the best school. Do u know if the school fees is paid by someone else?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by kobonaire(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

So how much did Obama declear he had??
Prez Obama made about $5M from the books he wrote. He and his wife have enough legally obtained wealth to be able to afford the daughter's education.

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by FLYFIRE(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

I can have 1 million naira in my account and yet my child still attends the best school. Do u know if the school fees is paid by someone else?
Hahaha... na wa for una oo. Even if these people defy your wife you will come here & defend them

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 4:20pm On May 08, 2016
kobonaire:

Prez Obama made about $5M from the books he wrote. He and his wife have enough legally obtained wealth to be able to afford the daughter's education.
So PMB made his own money illegally¿?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by kobonaire(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

So PMB made his own money illegally¿?
That is for you to investigate.... I am just clearing Pres Obama's name since you brought it into this discussion.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by mikolo80: 4:30pm On May 08, 2016
biafransoul:
Buhari remains a very hypocritical and corrupt president; the worst so far. God save us
yeah gej and obj were not hypocrites at all. they were the best ever.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 4:30pm On May 08, 2016
kobonaire:
That is for you to investigate.... I am just clearing Pres Obama's name since you brought it into this discussion.
Why would i waste my time worrying about someone's money when i should be busy making mine?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by brajy(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:
grin grin grin
The Brits have refused to be zombified!
abeg dash me like too. even tho i no get sen*e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Akainzo(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:
....and people should stop taking you seriously cos you'd always come to Buhari's Defence after those "attacks"... right or wrong like a typical Z*****...

Which one of the points raised is false? Nigeria receiving aid, Buhari's Daughter schooling at Surrey, The scam fight against corruption or Nigerian officials being overpaid??

Was Zahra not schooling in UK prior to the elections? Was she on scholarship back then or did PMB stop earning salary once he became President?

Una go just dey yarn without any intellectual thought at things.

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by kobonaire(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

Why would i waste my time worrying about someone's money when i should be busy making mine?
Because it is down to principles. Are you OK with your elected public officials stealing your money? If so, enjoy the economic situation in Nigeria.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 4:44pm On May 08, 2016
kobonaire:
Because it is down to principles. Are you OK with your elected public officials stealing your money? If so, enjoy the economic situation in Nigeria.
My guy things wey dey vex u plenty shaaa
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by kobonaire(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

My guy things wey dey vex u plenty shaaa
No, it's not about me bro. Focus on your government and the cretins that celebrate the public officials that steal their money. I mean, how much of a mügu can they be. Someone steals your money and then you turn around and start celebrating his theft .... grin grin
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by kenex4ever(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2016
billyG:

even his wife is a product of unipot who her engrish don epp?
@least she is far better than PMB
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2016
FLYFIRE:

Hahaha... na wa for una oo. Even if these people defy your wife you will come here & defend them
I understand where u are coming from, but the way these people keep tabs at the life of politicians amazes me. Even though you voted this people to power, u can still kick them out, not coming online to talk no do nothing
That girl was schooling in the UK before had Dad won the elections in 2015

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2016
kenex4ever:
@least she is far better than PMB
But not Buhari's wife Aisha. I can bet you Patience can never stand that woman in anything, I have heard both of them talk so I can and beat my chest that we have a better first lady in all ramifications
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by dadexcel: 5:10pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

Y should I be bothered how a man handles his Family
......... A president of a nation going through its worst economic Era in history you mean?..... He is not just any man my brother!
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by cao(f): 5:12pm On May 08, 2016
The headline lost me at Dailymail. I used to buy the newspaper solely for its puzzle section, then I got puzzle books instead.

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by EmekaBlue(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2016
People wil kip complaining freva while d idiots thr wil kip enjoying demselves..bubu is packing more millions..useless kwantri
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Akainzo(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2016
12inches1:

The same president that makes it hard for students abroad like me to get money from our parents. I wonder how his zahra pays are 26000 pounds tuition rent then other living expenses with the fired reatrictions on the master card and other means. She probably has her president daddy wire money to her illegally. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

Your parents made a PERSONAL decision to send you to school abroad, I and other Nigerians should not subsidise that decision.

Your parents have all the available Abokis to buy Forex from. If they can't afford the Abokis price, Covenant and LASU are available to repatriate you to.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by AIN03(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2016
EdCure:
The rulers of Nigeria, especially the executive and legislature need to cut down their jumbo pays. Unnecessary recurrent expenditure and financial profligacy has always been the bane of Nigeria's development.
The world is watching and the people are suffering.

The writer is obviously critical of Mohammed Buhari. But the president must live by what he preaches if he does not want to be called a hypocrite.
His lifestyle must portray his acclaimed integrity beyond reasonable doubt.

Very objective and sincere observation...Hope PMB sees this.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by EdCure: 5:35pm On May 08, 2016
Junior66:
God bless u for this sir.
Amen!
Thanks...and you also.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Akainzo(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2016
CFCman:

But Malia Obama won't be using taxpayer money to attend the school. She will most likely pay for it via scholarship.

Is Zahra Buhari using tax payers money? Was she not already in the school before her father was elected?
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by omenyili: 5:38pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:
His daughter goes to a £26000 uni and so?how does that Affect our Economy? President Obama's daughter got Admitted To Harvard did anyone complain?

The Obama's are Americans that went to American high schools, and got admission into a prestigious American university, now the Buhari's on the other hand are Nigerians schooling in American / British high schools and schooling in prestigious British / universities.... I hope the difference is now clear to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by gentyolu(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2016
biafransoul:
Buhari remains a very hypocritical and corrupt president; the worst so far. God save us
oga shutup nd say sumtin else jare...
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by FLYFIRE(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2016
gentyolu:
oga shutup nd say sumtin else jare...
Just Google "How Buhari ran PTF" before you begin yan dust young man. Which kin juju them do una. Even robot behave pass you zombies haba

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.