Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9354672 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
quivah:
Chai!!! I have missed this thread o.. More than 20 mentions from this thread.
Good to be back smiley
Ok! Ensure u read from where u stop ooo tongue, welcome back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
how can I change d font and change from italicised writing of mi max o. cc gptech, noobody princetom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
tonyeb2k:
redmi 4prime, same spec with RN4X, just size difference

Exactly the same cam too?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
how can I change d font and change from italicised writing of mi max o. cc gptech, noobody princetom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Paxziano how is our redmi 4 prime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
organism3:
how can I change d font and change from italicised writing of mi max o.
cc gptech, noobody princetom
Go to themes, and type Moby Aallltred, download it and install, you'll love it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mamocube: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
tintall:

Thank you.
How long did it take for your order to arrive? I am a student in Unilorin and i was just wondering maybe goods will arrive faster in Lagos than here.
You can use the code he gave you.
Just use the university address.
I.e University of Ilorin, Ilorin Kwara State
P.M.B 1515
Faculty of .........
Department of .........
Finish cos anyday you won claim your package for Unilorin PO they will ask for your ID card.
But if you want to use Lagos Address you can as long as you're around when it will arrive. Shipping time varies think the Fastest I have seen here is 9 days from Smartgo Store. While some take longer....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
eleojo23:

huh? Autocorrect has done it again grin
You and Richard ehn! you be the village pple wey dey follow me for this thread abi? Quivah, ma miss we miss you o. don't mind that autocorrect.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
emaminaj:

No laff ma oga Na...that auto correct nor like am at all grin grin
Seriously, I might have to disable that autocorrect feature jare. Thanks for the rescue.
demsid, thanks too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
quivah:
Chai!!! I have missed this thread o.. More than 20 mentions from this thread.
Good to be back smiley

Hmnn Princess quivah, how many times i don mentioned u sef.

Jboixxx, be careful o, no let me drag u for hia, i no wan hear ma miss 4 ya mouth again angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lovexme:

Thanks for the response. I only need the name; if it's Mocolo or something else.

He will assist with that also...ur welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Opistorincos (dat name ehn, like a slay queen name grin), how fat, i sight u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ebubemg:
i have seen solution to the multitasking problem, go to developer option and disable miui optimization

Good! Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
This wan that they said Naira would gain against the dollar this week, maybe man can get something decent into alipocket ahead of oneplus 5 or just stick with the Mi 6

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
I just changed to a font that irritate me now is there a way i can revert back to my previous font? Like the follow come font?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demsid(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
saintkenny:
This wan that they said Naira would gain against the dollar this week, maybe man can get something decent into alipocket ahead of oneplus 5 or just stick with the Mi 6
na mi6 u dey use? I envy you o. tell me about the phone please let me feed my fantasy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
princetom1:
Opistorincos (dat name ehn, like a slay queen name grin), how fat, i sight u

Boss man, I sight you too o, my phone has kept me busy,that's why I've been unable to comment here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn Princess quivah, how many times i don mentioned u sef.

Jboixxx, be careful o, no let me drag u for hia, i no wan hear ma miss 4 ya mouth again angry
My oga, I don coolu temper o. quivah, you're missed SHA Princetom, how far! **winks**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
The new blue font moniker almost confused me this! I was like, when did I post on this thread? The blue font style on this thread has been patented by me o, that moniker should be careful, else, we might have to resolve it in the court of law o. ***Be warned***
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
jboixxx:

My oga, I don coolu temper o. quivah, you're missed SHA Princetom, how far! **winks**

Will first report u to d elders, wat can fa?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
princetom1:

Will first report u to d elders, wat can fa?
Awa ti b'agba je ati b'agba mu.... Awa lagba!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
jboixxx:

Awa ti b'agba je ati b'agba mu.... Awa lagba!

Nice one, i go lu e londe ni o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnQueen(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Very simple. Just use your school address. When I was a student I used my school address including the PMB

tintall:

Thank you.
How long did it take for your order to arrive? I am a student in Unilorin and i was just wondering maybe goods will arrive faster in Lagos than here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
jboixxx:
The new blue font moniker almost confused me this! I was like, when did I post on this thread? The blue font style on this thread has been patented by me o, that moniker should be careful, else, we might have to resolve it in the court of law o. ***Be warned***

I don't understand English sir grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
omoadeleye:
I just changed to a font that irritate me now is there a way i can revert back to my previous font? Like the follow come font?
Search for any you want here.

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hyuga(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
been following this thread on d bg and i salute and applaud y'all. please anyone who wants to sell his note 3 SE should please holla. o8osix6852579
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zlaitan(f): 12:12am On Jun 19, 2017
When u read the details about the phone, it states it's version. Then it took jumia 12 days to deliver the phone. I actually enjoyed their service.
Now that i have someone to support me that the camera is not good now, what to do? Abeg i want to sell the fone. Interested buyer should contact asap. It is still brand new. Just got it on Saturday.
fados4sure:

Someone by name BLACKCHARGR also bought the Redmi Note 4X and also complain of the camera but, admitted the battery is very okay

Please, i want to order Mi 5 from Jumia and would like to ask you just two questions which are:

1; How do you know it's the global version you order?

2; How many days did it take Jumia to deliver to you?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tolulinks(m): 12:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Gptech:

That's the best you can get for now, the phone's screen is curved (2.5D). Meanwhile, if you notice airgaps at the edge of your screen after installation of screen guard, cafele has a solution to that as prescribed by noobody.
What about the mocolo tempered Glass I'm hearing about? Is it any good?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zlaitan(f): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Is anything wrong with buying from Jumia? Just asking ni o.
ennyhola:

Jumia?

Ohy God..
Why Jumia..
Why!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zlaitan(f): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2017
You got laughing out loud in the middle of the night. Abeg i can't wait to clothe this unclad baby o. I read a lot of great reviews about it, that is why i decided to go for it. The phone is real fine for eyes n I do want to enjoy it. U can send ur what'spp number. Thanks a lot
Gptech:

I almost 1 laf, Xiaomi phones very different from others, they come like an unclad baby, you don't even have a mi account yet, I know the feeling you have right now grin. As for camera, low light isn't great just like other mid range devices around,, I expect the Z30 to perform better in this condition, but don't be tempted to compare it with the many trashes around. If you don't mind, you can contact me on whatsapp, right now your phone is naked, you need to clothe it cheesy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 1:07am On Jun 19, 2017
tonyeb2k:
for camera, don't know how you qualify it as worst but all I know is that the camera is very OK outdoor. for the font you can check on AAFONTS and download any of your choice. I got my redmi 4prime from jumia too (Stable ROM) those are some pics samples

RSUST NEH ENGINEERING FACULTY..... HASNT CHANGED ONE BIT
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 1:31am On Jun 19, 2017
gykes:

RSUST NEH ENGINEERING FACULTY..... HASNT CHANGED ONE BIT
Chei, so PH city people full this tread me come they think say Na only waka come. Baba the faculty hasn't changed at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waxxydude and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.