Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,721 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9474256 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 1:37am On Jun 19, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Exactly the same cam too?
I haven't used RN4X before oh but from over 15 to 20 reviews videos I have watched btw the RN4X and R4prime, I can say there is no traceable difference in them. the only side I can say the prime is better is viewing angle cause it has a better PPI. My Oga them at the top can help if am wrong

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 1:40am On Jun 19, 2017
tonyeb2k:
Chei, so PH city people full this tread me come they think say Na only waka come. Baba the faculty hasn't changed at all.

Lol i be ikwerre bro.. schooled there years back (mechanical engineering) though I'm currently not in PH sha...lol i was even the last person in my fam to leave the city.

All i have now are memories... Heard Alawa is the new Dean and Etela is dead
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 1:59am On Jun 19, 2017
gykes:

Lol i be ikwerre bro.. schooled there years back (mechanical engineering) though I'm currently not in PH sha...lol i was even the last person in my fam to leave the city.

I am an Okrikan. Very correct Boss, your boy is in line with you (mechanical engineering) too. Respect sir, more grace.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:27am On Jun 19, 2017
tonyeb2k:
I am an Okrikan. Very correct Boss, your boy is in line with you (mechanical engineering) too. Respect sir, more grace.
See them mech engine guys here brekete...hope there's a material and composite major here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2017
@miss @quivah is finally back welcome its been long oh ... U have been on stealth mode since kilode?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2017
tonyeb2k:
I haven't used RN4X before oh but from over 15 to 20 reviews videos I have watched btw the RN4X and R4prime, I can say there is no traceable difference in them. the only side I can say the prime is better is viewing angle cause it has a better PPI. My Oga them at the top can help if am wrong
yeah ur right theres no so much difference between them but note that the r4prime doesnt have back lit keys
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn Princess quivah, how many times i don mentioned u sef.

Jboixxx, be careful o, no let me drag u for hia, i no wan hear ma miss 4 ya mouth again angry
shuu grin grin cheesy shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Where all of the board of directors dey now and our cbn controller @ noobody grin wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Where all of the board of directors dey now and our cbn controller @ noobody grin wink

He is having meeting with emiefile
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Make I just hail una this morning ooo....That person wey dey use jboixx blue font, warn yasef o

Anyways I'm still in the business of ordering, dollars dey my house just WhatsApp me and let's talk

cheers!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2017
toluwanimi07:
yeah ur right theres no so much difference between them but note that the r4prime doesnt have back lit keys
Yes Boss, the difference is size, RN4X navigation buttons have back lit. exception of this ones the both phones are the same back to back. lover of small screen like me should go for 4prime while big screen lovers like my boss them can go for N4X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Zlaitan:
You got laughing out loud in the middle of the night. Abeg i can't wait to clothe this unclad baby o. I read a lot of great reviews about it, that is why i decided to go for it. The phone is real fine for eyes n I do want to enjoy it. U can send ur what'spp number. Thanks a lot
Number is on my profile, please check.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2017
jboixxx:

See them mech engine guys here brekete...hope there's a material and composite major here?
grin
jboixxx:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2017
tonyeb2k:
Yes Boss, the difference is size, RN4X navigation buttons have back lit. exception of this ones the both phones are the same back to back. lover of small screen like me should go for 4prime while big screen lovers like my boss them can go for N4X
yeah anyone u go for there will be no regrets bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:41am On Jun 19, 2017
jboixxx:

Hello!!!!!!!chai e don tey grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2017
gykes:

Ikwerre bro lol

Oya which part of Ikwerre coz m frm Ob./Akp.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Good morning great Xiaomist, please is this package in Nigeria and can I check post office? I made use of China post register air mail am residing in Ilorin.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2017
steric58:
Good morning great Xiaomist, please is this package in Nigeria and can I check post office? I made use of China post register air mail am residing in Ilorin.

Still in CHINA
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2017
steric58:

Not yet, it's gonna update when it gets here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Hello!!!!!!!chai e don tey grin
Tey baje. Time no gree allow man ni jare. How ya side?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2017
tonyeb2k:
grin
Guess you're using Opera!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2017
So na Xiaomi thread they bring all this reunion bah grin grin grin @gykes
@sinaj
@Tonyb2k
@tonyeb2k.
Good morning house.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2017
nadalion:
So na Xiaomi thread they bring all this reunion bah grin grin grin
@gykes

@sinaj

@Tonyb2k

@tonyeb2k.

Good morning house.
lol grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2017
sinaj:
lol grin

Longest time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogbenimax(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
a.m guys RN4 mtk user's where una day? any new development cos I no gbadun d fone battery at all am thing of get a power bank self
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2017
gykes:

Actually I've been a 4.5-4.7" phone screen kinda guy.

Guy I big ooo
4.5 too small na.

How come you come big and like that small thing. Guy you go like small yansh well well o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2017
sinaj:
Ikwerre bro lol

Oya which part of Ikwerre coz m frm Ob./Akp.

Same here, Obio/Akpor - Rumuokoro/Rukpakwolusi.. I hardly visit there tho lol meka
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2017
write2obi:
You will not make heaven grin grin grin
Why na? sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Zlaitan:
When u read the details about the phone, it states it's version. Then it took jumia 12 days to deliver the phone. I actually enjoyed their service.
Now that i have someone to support me that the camera is not good now, what to do? Abeg i want to sell the fone. Interested buyer should contact asap. It is still brand new. Just got it on Saturday.
Okay, thanks
Its Mi5 i want
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Ogbenimax:
a.m guys RN4 mtk user's where una day? any new development cos I no gbadun d fone battery at all am thing of get a power bank self

Screenshot your rom version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
gykes:

Same here, Obio/Akpor - Rumuokoro/Rukpakwolusi.. I hardly visit there tho lol meka
were u banished? tongue

hope u understand the language sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2017
jboixxx:

Guess you're using Opera!
Yes boss, I just love opera, back from good old days of Java phones

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prechy2836(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.