Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9355399 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2017
iliyande:

I don't think someone is imposing rn4x on anyone here, it is a thing of choice @bolded I will gladly choose redmi 4x against all those mtk powered gionee phones. I am not a camera man, if I need camera I will gladly buy budget camera.
even in most of rn4x review, cam are superb too..
why are you guys keeps yaning camera that camera this every day
help me ask them o. As earlier suggested, if you need camera, go get dslr, iPhone or flagships not even all those already filtered ones.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2017
noobody:

Accepted,we saw infinix and still would keep buyin xiaomi,
Buy a dslr,samsung or sony for the same budget.come back nd show us camera samples.
Hahahahahahahaha, and I wonder who hype am apart from say e better pass wetin our funny coys dey dish out here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2017
Gptech:

Hahahahahahahaha, and I wonder who hype am apart from say e better pass wetin our funny coys dey dish out here.
make we even forget hype; we cant have it all in a budget phone. Nah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2017
Goahead:
I was particularly referring to RN4X not all Xiaomi phones.
At the bolded, don't even go there, Gionee budget phones performes much better than RN4X in camera.
I believe you have a Gionee close to you, why not do a comparison side by side and post here instead of just talking?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Goahead:
Despite the hype, RN4X camera sucks. angry
LOL. @ that price my own camera doesn't suck. I'm giving you this for free

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2017
jboixxx:

make we even forget hype; we cant have it all in a budget phone. Nah

I wonder oo

I've never watched a review tagging this RN4X camera as best of all, but people keep complaining. Why should I be chasing after camera instead of performance?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goahead(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2017
noobody:

Accepted still!! I would still buy the redmi 4a if dem dash me gionee a1 crap.thanks for ur input.we av see u

Edited:: 2/16gb oo,over any crap gionee a1

Gptech:

I believe you have a Gionee close to you, why not do a comparison side by side and post here instead of just talking?
I am not overly interested in ruining this thread with some unrelated stuffs - let's embrace the tranquility that has been the slogan of this thread.
And, of course am a prospective user of Xiaomi. Peace.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2017
noobody:

Better pikin,i wonder wot gionne lovers are finding on xiaomi thread,esp dslr lovers,mayb dem miss road

Make una never start d fight o, i dey busy. Make una wait, freeze like me (Chris brown)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Those Who Use Note 4x U Can Check Yr Camera Lens By Going To Settings, About Phone, Camera. U Will See If Yr Sensor Is Sony 258 Or Samsung Sensor. Xiaomi Used Samsunng Sensor On Most Note 4x Instead Of Better Sony 258 Sensor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2017
iliyande:

I wonder oo

I've never watched a review tagging this RN4X camera as best of all, but people keep complaining. Why should I be chasing after camera instead of performance?

But i av seen reviews tagging an unknown phone as the best camera in the world,and DxOmark has never even hrd of the phone. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2017
iliyande:

I don't think someone is imposing rn4x on anyone here, it is a thing of choice @bolded I will gladly choose redmi 4x against all those mtk powered gionee phones. I am not a camera man, if I need camera I will gladly buy budget camera.
even in most of rn4x review, cam are superb too..
why are you guys keeps yaning camera that camera this every day
You go even wonder say these people hardly know wetin b better camera, na only colour saturation many they see for pics, so the one with higher colour dey better, smh. I challenge anybody to do a comparison of any Gionee device and Redmi note 4x, you go see say at worst both go b same thing. Of course the cameras on phones na gimmick to me, but wetin dey baffle me b say person go snap with one phone like last week, then use another one snap today, and e go come out say 1 better pass the other, dem nr kw say everything dey affect pictures. For example the light condition right now is almost impossible to be exactly the same for two different places anywhere in the world, and similar camera go certainly produce different results for different locations. Instead of dem to do side by side comparison, dem go just dey talk empty.
Of course the Redmi note 4x camera na midrange camera because na midrange phone, but ppl expect Xioami to put Mi 6 camera for inside. I nr dey ever bother about phone camera but na talk like this make I compare my stolen Redmi note 2 with Tecno camon C8 after d many hypes, make una see d results once again here. https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/391

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
noobody:

But i av seen reviews tagging an unknown phone as the best camera in the world,and DxOmark has never even hrd of the phone. grin

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2017
JandyJ:
Those Who Use Note 4x U Can Check Yr Camera Lens By Going To Settings, About Phone, Camera. U Will See If Yr Sensor Is Sony 258 Or Samsung Sensor. Xiaomi Used Samsunng Sensor On Most Note 4x Instead Of Better Sony 258 Sensor

Sony or samsung,its sha has a brand,unlike the best camera in the world sony never made. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Recommendation for Bluetooth speakers..
First zealot S9

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Next JBL clip

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Gptech:

You go even wonder say these people hardly know wetin b better camera, na only colour saturation many they see for pics, so the one with higher colour dey better, smh. I challenge anybody to do a comparison of any Gionee device and Redmi note 4x, you go see say at worst both go b same thing. Of course the cameras on phones na gimmick to me, but wetin dey baffle me b say person go snap with one phone like last week, then use another one snap today, and e go come out say 1 better pass the other, dem nr kw say everything dey affect pictures. For example the light condition right now is almost impossible to be exactly the same for two different places anywhere in the world, and similar camera go certainly produce different results for different locations. Instead of dem to do side by side comparison, dem go just dey talk empty.
Of course the Redmi note 4x camera na midrange camera because na midrange phone, but ppl expect Xioami to put Mi 6 camera for inside. I nr dey ever bother about phone camera but na talk like this make I compare my stolen Redmi note 2 with Tecno camon C8 after d many hypes, make una see d results once again here. https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/391

Wastw ur time not sir!? U av concluded the test already,u said they only see colours,dats wot a good camera means to them,
I jes pity d day gsmarea,phone arena etc wud review one of dis dead mtk fones,it wud be d worst blow ever,cos there lies wud be truely exposed!! Nor be wetin all dos paid reviewers dey do about.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
noobody:

Sony or samsung,its sha has a brand,unlike the best camera in the world sony never made. grin

Sony 258 Sensor Is Better. It Was Used In Oneplus 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
JandyJ:

Sony 258 Sensor Is Better. It Was Used In Oneplus 3

cool story grin
I sha snap nd see wetin i snap abi,camera test passed grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
oribi:
Next JBL clip

This is not a boom or xui speaker,it cant be loud grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
oribi:
Recommendation for Bluetooth speakers..
First zealot S9

Not still a boom or xui,it cant be clear.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Goahead:

I am not overly interested in ruining this thread with some unrelated stuffs - let's embrace the tranquility that has been the slogan of this thread.
And, of course am a prospective user of Xiaomi. Peace.
Boss, you are not ruining this thread at all, we love stuff like this here, we try to say things just the way they are here with proof, I also thought Gionee was better like you, but I tested the Redmi note 2 and the Gionee m5 at slot, and saw the Xiaomi was better, it was so bad that the sales rep refused to allow me send the pics I took with the Gionee to my own phone. She started it when trying to convince me to buy the M5, the screen brightness of course was set to maximum on the Gionee ( normal practice in showrooms to deceive customers), and also M5 uses an Amoled screen, I already knew not to be deceived by colour saturation. I took both pics and already saw the details, but she refused after noticing I knew her stunts. Well, have been busy these days, if not I wish to compare camera samples of the Redmi note 4x versus as many phones as possible, so that we can understand certain things, if you can help us with any comparison, it will be very nice, doesn't mean you are trying to ruin the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2017
noobody:

cool story grin
I sha snap nd see wetin i snap abi,camera test passed grin
Hahahahahahahaha, u af start ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goahead(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Gptech:

After going through your shootout comparisons, I took back my words, and am surmising that Mr shakol91 is a rookie in photography.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Goahead:
M5mini

You are even very very far from understanding....Dem ask for camera sensor you say M5mini

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
noobody:

cool story grin I sha snap nd see wetin i snap abi,camera test passed grin

Watin U Wan Take Snap? Note 4 Or 4x?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Is it advisable to charge a note 4x with AUKEY 3.0 Charger?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Gptech:

People ehn!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Goahead:
After going through your shootout comparisons, I took back my words, and am surmising that Mr shakol91 is a rookie in photography.

Except you are a professional photographer,we are all amateurs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Goahead:
[b]rookie or no rookie, I'm satisfied with my RN4X camera.[\b]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
tonyeb2k:
Baba Na so we see am oh, I love this great family
That's good, I will drop your number, let me holla you whenever​I enter RSU.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Get your redmi note 4 5.5 Inch Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 2.0GHz MIUI 8 4G LTE - Gold on jumia for 59,000. I guess this is cheaper than buying on aliexpress. Grab your copy now before the seller vex

https://www./mi-mobile-phone-redmi-note-4-5.5-inch-snapdragon-625-octa-core-2.0ghz-miui-8-4g-lte-gold-5903889.html#product-details
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Goahead:
If you look carefully, you'll notice the weather is cloudy in the pics he uploaded, generally cameras will struggle here, it's same as the human eye, your visibility reduces in cloudy weathers when compared to sunny days. This one area manual mode shines in dslrs provided you know what you are doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.