Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9363762 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
princetom1:

Jesu, how manage? Pls, take better care of them next time. As much as u see them looking fly and we'll build, they are fragile o, after all its earphone and its rigidity has limit... Am still buying more here sha
yeah i really like langsdom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Great Xiaomist, please help glo wan use frustration kill me, please I need link to reliable and cheap Data reseller please. I go appreciate if you can give me link to that data reseller guy please @ protein0 princetom1, Grandmufti , Jboixx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
So nobody give me the money wey dem no need even for my birthday angry angry

Which kind family is this one?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
noobody:
Thanks to whoever recommended,
Weh done sir!!
Lol, na me recommend wink you're welcome bro!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
steric58:
Great Xiaomist, please help glo wan use frustration kill me, please I need link to reliable and cheap Data reseller please. I go appreciate if you can give me link to that data reseller guy please @ protein0 princetom1, Grandmufti , Jboixx

Check octavo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
jboixxx:
Hello tolu, prince, fibo and the rest of earpiece lovers, you na don turn this thread to earpiece thread o. Ehn ehn, princetom1, if im to count how many earpiece/headphones you na don buy, i go count reach 100 o.

Chisos!!! Money for a plot of land for my area grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Protein0:

Check octavo
the guy no dey whats app I need mtn Data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Protein0:

Check octavo
Thanks for the mention boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
steric58:
the guy no dey whats app I need mtn Data
WhatsApp contact 0815 272 4313
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buchyke: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
princetom1:

Guy, be sure of what u are saying. I am having same issue with that guy, i have use all types of in ear earphone in Nigeria bt no one ever fit my ear (Gptech was aware) bt after i tried once more, this time i got langsdom M400 which the size is smaller than what is normally obtainable here, combined with the smallest ear tip. Voila, it works, taking a careful look at it, it's because is small and d back rest against my ear, anything bigger won't fit. So, i was once in that guy shoe...

cc: adamix
I am absolutely sure about this, talking about ear tips, it has over 4 different sizes ranging from biggest to smallest. You can never go wrong with the tip sizes cos u must surely get the perfect fit after fiddling with them.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Arteta99:
Also got my xiaomi piston hybrid pro today thanks to Noobody. 100% trusted!!!
Testing d mic grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buchyke: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
princetom1:

Guy, be sure of what u are saying. I am having same issue with that guy, i have use all types of in ear earphone in Nigeria bt no one ever fit my ear (Gptech was aware) bt after i tried once more, this time i got langsdom M400 which the size is smaller than what is normally obtainable here, combined with the smallest ear tip. Voila, it works, taking a careful look at it, it's because is small and d back rest against my ear, anything bigger won't fit. So, i was once in that guy shoe...

cc: adamix
Same thing applies to this cutie with tunable nozzle+diff tip sizes. Two diff nozzles(bass+natural sound), just change to the desired nozzle depending on the type of sound u want to listen to.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
princetom1:

Jesu, how manage? Pls, take better care of them next time. As much as u see them looking fly and we'll build, they are fragile o, after all its earphone and its rigidity has limit... Am still buying more here sha
Try Xiaomi piston iv hybrid na, based on durability wink, oooo ur ear!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
noobody:
Thanks to whoever recommended,
Weh done sir!!
Which watch is this bill?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Buchyke:
I am absolutely sure about this, talking about ear tips, it has over 4 different sizes ranging from biggest to smallest. You can never go wrong with the tip sizes cos u must surely get the perfect fit after fiddling with them.

Guy, this type isn't even close to in ear at all. Read reviews about it online sef. Over the ear is not for everyone, not to talk of those having problem getting fit from in ear. It's not about the ear too sef, because all in ear comes with at least 3 ear tips,. Don't get me wrong, am not talking of the sound quality (another day argument), bt the fitting isn't just for someone like me who is struggling with anything big. For someone like me, the smaller it is, the better. Also, why will i want to carry this big over ear earphone around? It's just a no no for some people like me

Cc: adamix
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Wetin concern me concern earpiece? I hardly listen to Music or Radio on my phone. Na only if I wan I watch my TV shows na I'm I dey remember say I get one earpiece(I don even forget the name,got it for $7)
I kw ur type, earpiece for streaming matches mostly, no disturbance there grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Buchyke:
Same thing applies to this cutie with tunable nozzle+diff tip sizes. Two diff nozzles(bass+natural sound), just change to the desired nozzle depending on the type of sound u want to listen to.

You ain't getting it, the earphone itself is too big for someone having fitting issue. Maybe i will have to snap my ear for u to see 2moro sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
fibonacci2526:

That Emoji was for the part when you said you wanted to exchange your "redmi 4 with something higher preferably mi5" without stating if you were gonna add cash.

It's like saying you want hyundai ix35 for your hyundai i10.

But ma'am u saw d part of
"Drop your offer"
I in my right sense wouldn't collect anybody's mi5 when the person isn't asking for additional cash.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
ubev01:

Chisos!!! Money for a plot of land for my area grin
Stop lying jare! Even for sambisa, 100×100 na still 200k, unless your area pass lipsrsealed shocked grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
princetom1:

Guy, this type isn't even close to in ear at all. Read reviews about it online sef. Over the ear is not for everyone, not to talk of those having problem getting fit from in ear. It's not about the ear too sef, because all in ear comes with at least 3 ear tips,. Don't get me wrong, am not talking of the sound quality (another day argument), bt the fitting isn't just for someone like me who is struggling with anything big. For someone like me, the smaller it is, the better. Also, why will i want to carry this big over ear earphone around? It's just a no no for some people like me

Cc: adamix

In-ear, Outta-ear....Una go soon dey find the one wey dey reach una eardrum....Haba

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Protein0:

Check octavo
Thanks bro I really appreciate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Another record in the building ooo. China post registered air mail has done it again. Package took just 4 days before e enter plane, bt only 2 days to enter naija, that's just 6 days journey. Wow.. ..

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, noobody, iliyande, hopsydboi

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
emaminaj:

In-ear, Outta-ear....Una go soon dey find the one wey dey reach una eardrum....Haba
This made me grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 12:02am On Jun 23, 2017
gsparks01:
That's Faculty of Agriculture.

Yes true. U are standing at the block close to Department of Agricultural Engineering
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2017
waxxydude:
Bro no vex jare, no time and chance.

Name TOPK. I'll try help with the link.

Okay thanks. I understand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 12:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2017
steric58:

Mtn 10gb for #3500 available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 12:18am On Jun 23, 2017
Princetomi and other gurus, please anyone recommend good portable Bluetooth headset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2017
mindtricks:
Princetomi and other gurus, please anyone recommend good portable Bluetooth headset.

Sleep, till later
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2017
mindtricks:

X2T
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joered63: 1:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Pls guys from ur experience which earphone under $10 can u recommend. The ones u guys are posting here are a little bit expensive o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.