Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9471644 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ignoueducation: 3:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Very cheap CBN $$$$$ still avail!!

Ramandan special still avail!!

5 working days or less delivery as e dey hot,all available

Direct checkout(terms and condition apply) avail as well.

Contacts on signature..thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 5:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Please the gurus in the building, how can I stop the keyboard sound & vibration also I don't like d sound I used to get whenever I have NY msg, be it intagram msg, Facebook, Twitter or Facebook messenger.i want to stop this too on my Redmi note 4x. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:52am On Jun 23, 2017
melorious4:
Please the gurus in the building, how can I stop the keyboard sound & vibration also I don't like d sound I used to get whenever I have NY msg, be it intagram msg, Facebook, Twitter or Facebook messenger.i want to stop this too on my Redmi note 4x. Thanks

Settinga,look for language and input,click,chk the settings for the current keyboard you use,turn of sounds and vibration,u r good to go

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:58am On Jun 23, 2017
As-salamu alyakum!!

In the spirit of the upcoming ramandan festival,and this holy month,CBN governor has directed me to reduce $$$$ rates even cheaper than we offer it,so your very cheap $$$$ fron CBN now has a further price reduction,offer valid till $$$$$ stock lasts,so come and place ur unlimited $$$ offers right now and do your sharp checkouts easily(terms and conditions apply)

DANKE!!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:
Another record in the building ooo. China post registered air mail has done it again. Package took just 4 days before e enter plane, bt only 2 days to enter naija, that's just 6 days journey. Wow.. ..

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, noobody, iliyande, hopsydboi
shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:
Another record in the building ooo. China post registered air mail has done it again. Package took just 4 days before e enter plane, bt only 2 days to enter naija, that's just 6 days journey. Wow.. ..

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, noobody, iliyande, hopsydboi
Good, the power of competition.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2017
melorious4:
Also, go to settings - sound & vibration - then disable vibration on touch and dial pad tones if you also don't like it.

To disable the sound you get from apps, say whatsapp, open whatsapp, go to settings - Notification - then put notification tone on silent and also turn off vibration if you don't like it.
For me I always turn off all kinds of notification for apps, that's the use of notification light to be, mayb we get same spirit grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2017
tocynajani:

How much
And are they unlocked?

14k Sir. And yes, they are unlocked. Pls send me whatsapp msg. Contact on my signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2017
wheezyoung:
digits

Contact on my signature Sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2017
wheezyoung:
price

14k Sir. Contact on my signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:

dem put am inside rocket
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2017
You guys should help me with link to xiaomi redmi note 4x replacement speaker in AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2017
For those looking for good tempered glass for Redmi note 4x, here you go

CHYI for xiaomi redmi note 4x tempered glass 9h hardness 0.26mm explosion-proof tempered glass redmi note 4x 2.5D protector film
http://s.aliexpress.com/6JJreUFf
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2017
emaminaj:

dem put am inside rocket

Infact, this one pass rocket o. Anyway, lemme give the gist i discovered. It's a China post registered mail and the tracking number start with RGxxxxxxxxxxCN, i had to compare it with another package from somebody else and it's same, it shipped within 3/4 days and gets to Nigeria withing another 2/3 days, making it 6/7 days journey. Anyone else expecting a package with China post that start with SG? Pls share ur experience too.

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Ebubemg:
You guys should help me with link to xiaomi redmi note 4x replacement speaker in AliExpress

Gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksman19: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2017
noobody:
Thanks to whoever recommended,
Weh done sir!!
link please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksman19: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2017
damoskimovich:

Lol, na me recommend wink you're welcome bro!
link pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2017
Morning guys... I always see on forum they advice to do factory reset after an update. My question is doesn't this delete all the apps on and personal data on the phone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kurt09(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2017
steric58:
Great Xiaomist, please help glo wan use frustration kill me, please I need link to reliable and cheap Data reseller please. I go appreciate if you can give me link to that data reseller guy please @ protein0 princetom1, Grandmufti , Jboixx
Contact Tavox

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2017
Lakeshizu:

Big thank you for your time and resources, you have cleared some doubt. i owe you a cafele case for your phone. pls remind me next week friday grin grin..... i will go for the 4x for now. if am not satisfied will buy mi5.
Good morning bro how far with your promise smiley smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Please how to can I flash xiaomi to global ROM.
I ask somebody to buy me RN4X from China, he go buy RedmiHM2a with Chinese ROM. angry

A link or step by step guide will be much appreciated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
gsparks01:
Morning guys... I always see on forum they advice to do factory reset after an update. My question is doesn't this delete all the apps on and personal data on the phone?
there is no reason to factory reset your phone after every update, if you factory reset your phone you lose all data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2017
chuksman19:

link please
NAVIFORCE Luxury Brand Men Stainless Steel Gold Watch Men's Quartz Clock Man Sports Waterproof Wrist Watches relogio masculino
http://s.aliexpress.com/eUb677vm
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2017
gsparks01:

If you are experiencing issues such as battery drain or abnormal app behavior, then reset. Xiaomi is not like any other android phone. However a factory update is usually recommended. Just backup your apps and copy the backed up file to an external drive and restore the same after reset. You won't lose any files this way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:

Gptech
Brb.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2017
careytommy7:
Please how to can I flash xiaomi to global ROM.
I ask somebody to buy me RN4X from China, he go buy RedmiHM2a with Chinese ROM. angry

A link or step by step guide will be much appreciated

Screenshot the about phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

Screenshot the about phone

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Guys take advantage of the limited offer,mtn 10gb plan for just 3k
Good news if your line is activated for 20% or 100% data bonus,its applies,so you are getting 3k for either 10gb(no bonus),12gb(20%bonus) or 20gb(100%bonus).
This is not an SME plan
Its the mtn legit plan for 10gb
Contacts on signature,kindly note,payment befor service.no time wasters pls.
Sales end by 3pm today

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2017
I hail una ooo..
ds thread has really showed me that there's a bit of hope for this great country, its amazing seeing we youths helping one another, n d level of trust is amazing lets keep it up. .
Who has tried the two sim n Memory card trick on any redmi phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2017
noobody:
Guys take advantage of the limited offer,mtn 10gb plan for just 3k
Good news if your line is activated for 20% or 100% data bonus,its applies,so you are getting 3k for either 10gb(no bonus),12gb(20%bonus) or 20gb(100%bonus).
This is not an SME plan
Its the mtn legit plan for 10gb
Contacts on signature,kindly note,payment befor service.no time wasters pls.
Sales end by 3pm today

Baba CBN
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by skywalker495(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2017
abeg which better casing dey for Redmi 4 prime?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eby001(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.