Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9474019 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2017
itsloba:
I hail una ooo..
ds thread has really showed me that there's a bit of hope for this great country, its amazing seeing we youths helping one another, n d level of trust is amazing lets keep it up. .
Who has tried the two sim n Memory card trick on any redmi phone?
me i use two sim and memory card why not get a sim adapter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:
Another record in the building ooo. China post registered air mail has done it again. Package took just 4 days before e enter plane, bt only 2 days to enter naija, that's just 6 days journey. Wow.. ..

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, noobody, iliyande, hopsydboi
My package with Singapore post was shipped last week Wednesday and it entered Nigeria this Wednesday and I'm picking it up today. That's 10days!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2017
eleojo23:

My package with Singapore post was shipped last week Wednesday and it entered Nigeria this Wednesday and I'm picking it up today. That's 10days!

Wen did u ordered it? 10 days is Uber cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:

Baba CBN
CBN don link you with MTN?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2017
emaminaj:

CBN don link you with MTN?

I don't do MTN o, CBN should bring offer for Glo, my sub remain 2gig and it should finish within 4 days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:

Wen did u ordered it? 10 days is Uber cool

I ordered it the previous evening around 6pm, payment was confirmed in 6hrs and by morning around (4am Nigerian time) it was shipped!
The time between payment and shipping was less than 12hrs, I was surprised at the speed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2017
eleojo23:

I ordered it the previous evening around 6pm, payment was confirmed in 6hrs and by morning around (4am Nigerian time) it was shipped!
The time between payment and shipping was less than 12hrs.

Same thing here, ordered late in the night and was shipped in the morning, even Got an SMS notification (new feature bt not all store)
Won't be picking mine up today because am still expecting more packages, which should land this weekend or next week, (all made same time)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:
Another record in the building ooo. China post registered air mail has done it again. Package took just 4 days before e enter plane, bt only 2 days to enter naija, that's just 6 days journey. Wow.. ..

cc:
Since we're talking high scores....
DHL package was shipped in less than 24 hours and took less than 3 days to get to my house. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:

Same thing here, ordered late in the night and was shipped in the morning, even Got an SMS notification (new feature bt not all store)

Even SMS notification? shocked

China Post Small packet takes approx. 18days to get delivered nowadays .

A refund I applied for was even processed directly to my GTbank card in 5 days this week.

Shopping on Aliexpress is getting more interesting.smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2017
rookidmart:

Since we're talking high scores....
DHL package was shipped in less than 24 hours and took less than 3 days to get to my house. tongue

No be that one we dey talk na.

We are talking about a shipping cost of between $2-$9 giving you fast delivery of between 8-14days.

After paying like $60 for DHL they must deliver fast by fire by force. If they don't, it is an abomination, in fact, a criminal offence. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omowunmi10: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2017
someone should help me by providing a reliable store that sells Global ROM of redmi note 4x. have seen many stores with confusing Original xiaomi note 4x. I need a sure store of global ROM N stable ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2017
eleojo23:

Even SMS notification? shocked

China Post Small packet takes approx. 18days to get delivered nowadays .

A refund I applied for was even processed directly to my GTbank card in 5 days this week.

Shopping on Aliexpress is getting more interesting.smiley

You mean its getting more addicted and it's gonna tell on ur pocket. Maybe i should delete my aliexpress app soon sef cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:

You mean its getting more addicted and it's gonna tell on ur pocket. Maybe i should delete my aliexpress app soon sef cheesy

Yeah...90 items in my cart...grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2017
omowunmi10:
someone should help me by providing a reliable store that sells Global ROM of redmi note 4x. have seen many stores with confusing Original xiaomi note 4x. I need a sure store of global ROM N stable ROM.

Do u wanna order it yourself? I hope you are not thinking of using access or GTB or uba card shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2017
omowunmi10:
Forget about the name, just message the seller to flash global stable rom. Stores you can try include, Smartgo, ET store, Xiaomi online Store, Dreami store, etc.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2017
toluwanimi07:
me i use two sim and memory card why not get a sim adapter
Its not available in my area..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=careytommy7 post=57773481][/quote]
Everything about this screams clone. To clear doubts, please download cpu z from playstore and screenshot the pages displaying soc, device, and system.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omowunmi10: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Gptech:

Forget about the name, just message the seller to flash global stable rom. Stores you can try include, Smartgo, ET store, Xiaomi online Store, Dreami store, etc.
I dont have any option than to use my Access bank account bkos I have 50$ in my alipocket already. thanks for the response. just want to complement d remaining amount with Access bank.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=careytommy7 post=57773481][/quote]

This one weak my weakness. Your device is redmi 2a. There is no global rom for your phone.

If you are personally buying any phone from China, be rest assured it's coming with Chinese rom. Only aliexpress sellers flash global rom because they intend to sell it outside china.

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=126437&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2017
eleojo23:

No be that one we dey talk na.

We are talking about a shipping cost of between $2-$9 giving you fast delivery of between 8-14days.

After paying like $60 for DHL they must deliver fast by fire by force. If they don't, it is an abomination. grin

angry angry angry what are you talking If I pay for DHL and I no recieve my phone within 24hrs, I go open dispute grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

angry angry angry what are you talking If I pay for DHL and I no recieve my phone within 24hrs, I go open dispute grin grin

Na so! Ride on brother! The phone must be delivered within few hours sef sad grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

This one weak my weakness. Your device is redmi 2a. There is no global rom for your phone.

If you are personally buying any phone from China, be rest assured it's coming with Chinese rom. Only aliexpress sellers flash global rom because they intend to sell it outside china.

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=126437&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2
I nr even reason go dat side sef, smh, Redmi 2a, Chinese version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Loneley: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Thanks man, real legit dude.

Must definitely get you some beer before the year runs out.

noobody:
Guys take advantage of the limited offer,mtn 10gb plan for just 3k
Good news if your line is activated for 20% or 100% data bonus,its applies,so you are getting 3k for either 10gb(no bonus),12gb(20%bonus) or 20gb(100%bonus).
This is not an SME plan
Its the mtn legit plan for 10gb
Contacts on signature,kindly note,payment befor service.no time wasters pls.
Sales end by 3pm today
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2017
omowunmi10:
I dont have any option than to use my Access bank account bkos I have 50$ in my alipocket already. thanks for the response. just want to complement d remaining amount with Access bank.
Nothing do you, the worst that can happen to you na appeal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2017
careytommy7:
Please how to can I flash xiaomi to global ROM.
I ask somebody to buy me RN4X from China, he go buy RedmiHM2a with Chinese ROM. angry

A link or step by step guide will be much appreciated
Hope you didn't pay more than $65 for this, and please download the CPU z let's confirm something.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omowunmi10: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:

Do u wanna order it yourself? I hope you are not thinking of using access or GTB or uba card shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Gptech:

SmartGo is becoming too expensive this days oo

Try Topmall
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Hope say nr b only me dey see this cloud flare error for nairaland for some days now?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
iliyande:

SmartGo is becoming too expensive this days oo

Try Topmall
True talk, demand is too high na.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2017
omowunmi10:

Ok, hope the rate isn't too high dou?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Gptech:
Hope say nr b only me dey see this cloud flare error for nairaland for some days now?

For a couple of days already
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Gptech:

Same here...make nothing happen to our page o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.