Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9355478 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
RAJrifik:
I'm loyal sir, but i nor dey see any welcome beer�
grin grin dem go share u mi note 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gptech:

Ok, what's your rom version?
Modified : Have seen it, I think you should either flash the same rom again or do a backup of your flies and factory reset.
Please how can I go about dis cos d draining is fast and increasing to a new level everyday aw can I back nd reset please I need a guide on dat thanks bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Olakunlae:
Please what does this mean? This is the first time I'm ordering from Aliexpress. Pardon my excesses

your item is at the post office close to your stated address

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys, will unlocking bootloader of my redmi 4a wipe the memory?......so that i don't waste my time installing stuffs and later have them wiped when i get permission to unlock..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
israel2563:
Hi guys, will unlocking bootloader of my redmi 4a wipe the memory?......so that i don't waste my time installing stuffs and later have them wiped when i get permission to unlock..

YES. It wipes it totally clean & clear.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

YES. It wipes it totally clean & clear.....
Why nau? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RAJrifik(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
toluwanimi07:
grin grin dem go share u mi note 2
hehehe i dey wait o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
israel2563:
It doesn't.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
hopy68:

Please how can I go about dis cos d draining is fast and increasing to a new level everyday aw can I back nd reset please I need a guide on dat thanks bro..

WhatsApp please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gptech:

Why nau? grin

Abi no be so?
My Oga at the top, don talk. I don already talk something else....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gptech:

It doesn't.
ok thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
This one wey everyone just dey on a coded level this night. It's really a TGIF o. Abi all these new arrivals don snatch people attention in?
Noobody and Protein0, stop all these distractions you're shiarin o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olakunlae: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
oribi:

your item is at the post office close to your stated address

thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gtbank don dey get sense small small, they lead others follow... Fcmb have join bad gang

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Guys! I get trumpet and i wan blow am oo!! Na shout-out i wan do for a friend and an amazing business man, in person of Noobody!!!. Baba I'm grateful for keeping to your words and for the orders you made on my behalf!, Gracias!. For those who are skeptical about doing business with the legit guys on this thread, i beckon you not to. Noobody has proved himself to be my go to man, for that I'm grateful bro!. wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dam5reey:
My next Mi device... cool

Thought the xiaomi lanmi aka x1 is going to be a mid range phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hyuga(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2017
All of you just shouting and recommending @noobody, he is unreliable... yes he kept me waiting and promised me one fine babe but e no bring am cry . he say home delivery, it's now 2 weeks i no see babe angry ... but enjoying my RN4X.... lol keep the good work going bro grin

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by petishegzy(m): 1:18am On Jul 15, 2017
hary158:
wow it has landed...all thanks to MR NOOBODY... this guy is trusted despite d worried....guess what? I placed order on Friday and here it is on Friday...7days.

welcome Mi max2
With all due respect,will u kip kwaet...Do u wnt me 2 start crying coz I'm yet 2 order mine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:19am On Jul 15, 2017
princetom1:
No straight forward fix yet on the mixed up contacts.

But to clarify this, it's not a duplicate contact issue, but mixed up issue.
Google ish,
After messing with my contacts a bit, i found out that it's only applicable to contacts listed under Google in my phone and since the contacts mixed up aren't synced to my Google contacts online yet, i just deleted all contacts on my phone except SIM contacts and few that was originally saved on MI account only. I just synced my contacts back and there they are, few are missing dou bt no more mixed up contacts, at least not yet
Had a similar experience some weeks back. All I did was to delete all my contacts (including MI contacts and Google contacts via browser), disable my MI account contact backup totally and restored my vCard contact backup made on my Windows contact(I always do a vCard backup to my lappy at intervals). Then activate Google contact synchronization.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 3:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Someone should help me with this o "binding time is too short less than 39 hours"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:27am On Jul 15, 2017
seyema:
Someone should help me with this o "binding time is too short less than 39 hours"
which one is "binding time" again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 3:34am On Jul 15, 2017
jboixxx:
which one is "binding time" again?
That's what it shows while trying to unlock the bootloader
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:39am On Jul 15, 2017
seyema:

That's what it shows while trying to unlock the bootloader
wait! that's above my level!! wait for the bosses...gptech, Grandmufti, et al
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:42am On Jul 15, 2017
princetom1:
I don show o. Please, i can't read o, anyone wanna summarize the last 3 days for me, plz zzz.

Hope to all doing fine!

cc: Toluwanimi007, Bookiemart01, MizMyColi, Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, noobody, Tobisiano, ubev01, Dam5reey, jboixxx, pachman, etc al
summarise Kwa! I don't compete with the speed of this thread anymore cuz I only read last 2 pages and mentions(if any).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Ebubemg:
Gtbank don dey get sense small small, they lead others follow... Fcmb have join bad gang

Heard from a reliable source that GTB's rate is still going to fall further before the end of the month. Not sure if it will drop to #320 though.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Teedeechian:

Thought the xiaomi lanmi aka x1 is going to be a mid range phone.

Far from it, it's going to be a flagship under the new brand to take on oppo and vivo.

The picture you responded to is the render of the mi7 and not the X1.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aieromon(m): 6:40am On Jul 15, 2017
seyema:

Which unlock tool are you using? Try the two available versions (1.1 and 2.2).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2017
jboixxx:

Had a similar experience some weeks back. All I did was to delete all my contacts (including MI contacts and Google contacts via browser), disable my MI account contact backup totally and restored my vCard contact backup made on my Windows contact(I always do a vCard backup to my lappy at intervals). Then activate Google contact synchronization.

Exactly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2017
seyema:

If your device is redmi note 4x, it's probably already unlocked. Check it to confirm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2017
jboixxx:

That was a long process but u do well.

Like it was mentioned yesterday, the key to solving issues is knowing where the problem lies. Thanks much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Ebubemg:

This confirms the post below which I made earlier

eleojo23:
I noticed this from a transaction I did yesterday...

GTbank $1= N373.95

Abi their currency conversion robot do mistake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.