Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9360059 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Septre:

i was hoping to get the easiest way to do it based on experience which i believe you have undecided

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
noobody:

Its not like its certain on every phone item,according to the post master,its bin on for like 3 weeks now,customs people would just pick at random,but am very sure with the way its going,if they notice people are turning up to make payments,they would make it a permanent descision

Noted Sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nipost office in pH... Point of collection. The charge document was attached to the package.
isco10:

Sorry for disturbing you bro, where did you pay d custom fee, Lagos or at Point of collection (Nipost office) in PH??

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
damuseron:

Please don't rock the MIUI fan base table + those S phones ain't affordable like our Mi series��. But am happy the new batches of Mi8 runs AMOLED display from Samsung, that should bring in lovely display of images
Lolz..... Ofcourse i know xiaomi win when it comes to price and that's also why I'm using it. I'm happy xiaomi is improving on their new devices

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lol smiley some people still dey pay 4k when DHL is free

Shipped 3rd received Today 7th

Credit Noobody

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Express shipping is limiting especially if you are buying a xiaomi phone. An average user wants the 'normal' phone (play store, play services etc) at the first boot. Not everyone is comfortable with the Chinese rom/version which is what you would get if you are using express.

The whole process is affordable because you CAN afford it. All due respect to the students on this thread, I know what that 3-4k difference can do for most of them and even some people that are not students. It's a big deal and rightly so.
aunty,you have spoken well embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordfalcao(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dam5reey:
Lol smiley some people still dey pay 4k when DHL is free

Shipped 3rd received Today 7th

Credit Noobody
how much were you charged as shipping fee by DHL?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
I am fully back on all my favourite social media apps

Thanks once again to everyone for the overwhelming care and support. Love you all kiss

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Guys,please pardon my digression a bit...so I was just checking up on threads and came across one where someone was complaining of d fingerprint setup not visible on his phone settings layout.tho d fone is a leagoo device,leagoo kiicaa power to b precised.so I am wondering,how could that be possible?another user shared his settings layout and clearly his was there.so what could have caused such?tho the complainant ordered from jumia..e mean say fake fones full ground esp from jumia??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Holuwaxheun:
What are u waiting for? Start placing ur Order (free case and glass screen protector available) using cheap $$$$$$

Redmi note 4 global version (4gb ram 64gb rom SD) #68,400

Redmi note 4x (3gb ram 32gb rom) #54,000

Redmi note 4x (3gb ram 16gb rom) #48,600

Redmi 4x (2gb ram 16gb rom) #41,500

Redmi 4x (3gb ram 32gb rom) #49,300

Redmi 5a (2gb ram 16gb rom) #33,900

Redmi Note 5a (2gb RAM 16gb ROM) #35,500

Redmi note 5a (3gb ram 32gb rom) #47,000

Redmi 5 plus (3gb ram 32gb rom) #56,000

Redmi 5 (3gb ram 32gb rom) #50,400

Redmi 5 (2gb ram 16gb rom) #45,000

MI max 2 #79,000

D delivery is 3 to 4 weeks. Limited stock available.
(Express shipping available 7 to 10 working days - T & C Applies)
Chat me up on whatsapp for business........

Other brands like leagoo, Nokia, Oneplus, oukitel, homtom, thl, Huawei etc available for ordering too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
lordfalcao:
Reach out to Mr Cheap Dollar on Nairaland Noobody for details undiluted horse's mouth information
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvlyoracle(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Good evening pple
Would like to get a mifi..which one would you suggest?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by buzritchy: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Thanks for the comment

Yup. They both support the same bands across the board. Will work with any 4G network in Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
SkgeeBoss:

How long did it take?
lol 3weeks minus 1day.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
lordfalcao:

Chai undecided
Only noobody can answer this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
PureMe01:
Guys,please pardon my digression a bit...so I was just checking up on threads and came across one where someone was complaining of d fingerprint setup not visible on his phone settings layout.tho d fone is a leagoo device,leagoo kiicaa power to b precised.so I am wondering,how could that be possible?another user shared his settings layout and clearly his was there.so what could have caused such?tho the complainant ordered from jumia..e mean say fake fones full ground esp from jumia??

Could be vendor rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bily(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
PureMe01:

fingerprint sensor hardware is bad. the operating system could not see it at boot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
bily:

fingerprint sensor hardware is bad. the operating system could not see it at boot
Cant be so sure, ive seen cases where its the roms fault....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Protein0:
I am fully back on all my favourite social media apps

Thanks once again to everyone for the overwhelming care and support. Love you all kiss

grin
Sharp!
I will call you tomorrow Boss.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by edicied: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please Can Mi remote control DSTV?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
PureMe01:

I would first try flashing the latest ROM for the device. If that doesn't solve the problem, it means the fingerprint scanner is bad. The OS cannot interact with it.

If this is a factory fault, the next question will be: didn't the phone go through Quality Assurance test during production?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
luvlyoracle:
Good evening pple
Would like to get a mifi..which one would you suggest?

If you want to use it with Glo 4G, get the Huawei e5573s-606

It also supports LTE band 1,3,7,28,40 which other Nigerian networks use
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

When did you collect your item? This new directive kicked in yesterday.
Collected two phones yesterday and paid #200 each.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gptech:

Collected two phones yesterday and paid #200 each.

That one had been there.
I think they call it handling charge or something like that.

You were not charged any custom duty...
If they charge you, you will know... because e go be in thousands...cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frebor(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
gidieberry:
u are a lucky man bro... Na official rom i dey rock..

The owner is the lucky person
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frebor(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Kewt:

I am interested...

What is your reason for sale?

Pls contact me on demola.martin@yahoo.com for more discussion and possibly sealing this deal.

Upgrading to Redmi 5 Plus, sent you a mail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frebor(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
isco10:

Few months like 6 months or more??

Less than 6 months
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
eleojo23:

That one had been there.
I think they call it handling charge or something like that.

You were not charged any custom duty...
If they charge you, you will know... because e go be in thousands...cheesy
Yes na, I nr sign deal with dem na grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2018
xoftxoul:
here's the new xiaomi note 5.
4/64 configuration
received today
thanks to nobody who is somebody when you need his help.
he Did a great job.
thanks again nobody.
reliable dude.

Xoftxoul please can you give me your WhatsApp number? Or better yet if you would, message me on +2348169147050. PLEASE I'D APPRECIATE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Iceberg3:

for how much?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 1:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Oga GrandMufti my phone was stolen last Saturday, I have MI account logged on it and I have locked it on mi cloud, just wondering if the thief will still be able to unlock/flash it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bily(m): 1:09am On Jun 08, 2018
Teedeechian:
Oga GrandMufti my phone was stolen last Saturday, I have MI account logged on it and I have locked it on mi cloud, just wondering if the thief will still be able to unlock/flash it.

Na Oyinbo wey make pencil also make eraser.

Don't bother wondering grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BuhariNaWah and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.