Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9184377 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Macaulish(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
daamazing:
Yeah man, I know. But on iOS, if it's iCloud lock... Forget it. Can't be unlocked

shocked Really
Dam5reey:

I tell you, I don't just want to talk to much before some people think say I dey steal phones undecided

Someone said iCloud account cannot be unlocked.. grin

The last time I checked, iCloud was coded by human being and not machine.

Before human create a doorlock there is always a key to open it.. Only those that have access to the key can enter it's simple...

But who am I to disagree.. tongue

Am just Passing by o grin

In Short: Anything is Possible
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
xoftxoul:

I need one tampered glass please. how much?
I have for sale. 08068172042
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
What do I do now? I'm dead.... cry cry cry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
please who know of an engineer that can change xiaomi phone's screen in Ibadan, Oyo State. or can I just give any phone engineer?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

How did you get to this stage?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
organism3:
please who know of an engineer that can change xiaomi phone's screen in Ibadan, Oyo State. or can I just give any phone engineer?
Give it to those you know are good at their job, there is nothing special in changing a phone's screen.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:
Wetin happen, reboot na .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gptech:

Give it to those you know are good at their job, there is nothing special in changing a phone's screen.
OK.
good then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:
reboot na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:
Redmi 5 plus
Ahh too early shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by femooshad(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
My Redmi note 5 has landed courtesy of Macbeyland.

He is reliable and efficient.

Mo ti wa online.... Macbeyland I hail you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

I am lost, what is happening there?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
organism3:
pleaswho know of an engineer that can change xiaomi phone's screen in Ibadan, Oyo State. or can I just give any phone engineer?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
If what you have on that screen is the problem, just use the volume button to boot into recovery, wipe data and reboot
Ifedith:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
eleojo23:

I am lost, what is happening there?
I got a vendor ROM. I tried to flash global fastboot with mi flash, but it got me here. so I'm stuck. it tries to boot but returns here. what do I do. jboixx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
macbeyland:
If what you have on that screen is the problem, just use the volume button to boot into recovery, wipe data and reboot
this is recovery mode already. I tried to flash global stable fastboot to get away from vendor ROM. that's how I core here. and that's recovery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

I got a vendor ROM. I tried to flash global fastboot with mi flash, but it got me here. so I'm stuck. it tries to boot but returns here. what do I do. jboixx

Outline the steps you took that got you here. Flashing a fastboot rom is pretty straightforward.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nice doing business with you. Cheers.
femooshad:
My Redmi note 5 has landed courtesy of Macbeyland.

He is reliable and efficient.

Mo ti wa online.... Macbeyland I hail you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

from my experience with a redmi 5 plus , you can only go from a vendor rom to a china rom, global rom will give you this error
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

Chai...this one pass my level.

Grandmufti, Jboixxx, gptech make Una show

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Outline the steps you took that got you here. Flashing a fastboot rom is pretty straightforward.
downloaded fastboot global ROM for redmi 5 Cus apparently it's vendor ROM so I couldn't get updates. downloaded mi flash. and then flash. screen of laptop showed successful but phone shows that... I'm currently begging for phone. I don die
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
acekid109:
from my experience with a redmi 5 plus , you can only go from a vendor rom to a china rom, global rom will give you this error
so how did you get out of this error?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

downloaded fastboot global ROM for redmi 5 Cus apparently it's vendor ROM so I couldn't get updates. downloaded mi flash. and then flash. screen of laptop showed successful but phone shows that... I'm currently begging for phone. I don die
Bootloader is unlocked right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

And what if you press the reboot button?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gptech:

Bootloader is unlocked right?
now....I have no idea.
previously yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
fibonacci2526:

And what if you press the reboot button?
tries to load and then takes me back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lol. Guy calm down.

Your phone dey recovery you come dey lament like this? grin nothing do your phone na.

It's either you flashed the wrong rom or wrong version.

Download a developer rom or Chinese rom and flash with Mi Flash tool.

After you can then flash global rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

now....I have no idea.
previously yes

If you didn't relock it during flashing, then it should be unlocked. Follow acekid's solution, download Chinese fastboot rom and let's see if that would work out. If it does, then you can then reflash the global rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
ernie4life:

how much? am interested and do you have Mi band3 at how much too
mi band 3 is available at 16.5k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
4llerbuntu:
Lol. Guy calm down.

Your phone dey recovery you come dey lament like this? grin nothing do your phone na.

It's either you flashed the wrong rom or wrong version.

Download a developer rom or Chinese rom and flash with Mi Flash tool.

After you can then flash global rom.
OK...I need phone number?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
fibonacci2526:

If you didn't relock it during flashing, then it should be unlocked. Follow acekid's solution, download Chinese fastboot rom and let's see if that would work out. If it does, then you can then reflash the global rom.
how would I know if it's relocked?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

how would I know if it's relocked?

When you are flashing, at the bottom of the screen the default option is flash and relock (can't remember properly now), so one needs to manually choose the the unlock option. (Still can't remember the vivid description)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.