Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9363840 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
bily:
same order

That place right there is HEAVEN cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

if someone will give me a clear cut way, I go happy die. and worse is that's my only phone. my communication is almost non existent, so I need this thing up and running badly. like kilode..

Seriously you have been provided with many option on how to tackle this problem all you need to do now is relax don't get distracted with any post here for now. Try those solutions one after the other and am 100% sure your phone will work perfectly well before you know it. All you need now is to concentrate.
Gptech:

Just calm down else you'll end up not achieving anything and just increase your blood pressure. Your phone is going to be up again, you just need to calm down and try the advices given one at a time. Worse thing to happen is you might spend some few hours without your phone. Will advice you read more now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
ewerex:

Seriously you have been provided with many option on how to tackle this problem all you need to do now is relax don't get distracted with any post here for now. Try those solutions one after the other and am 100% sure your phone will work perfectly well before you know it. All you need now is to concentrate.
I'll agree with you but one major hindrance is that my phone is the only means of communication for me. though I have data on my sim, but where can I use it if no one is Willing to part with their own fone. I really need someone around ajah to come and help me with this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

I'll agree with you but one major hindrance is that my phone is the only means of communication for me. though I have data on my sim, but where can I use it if no one is Willing to part with their own fone. I really need someone around ajah to come and help me with this.
That one sef dey oo! You need another phone to help with reading up and prolly to download.
Just take it easy, everything go dey alright last last.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halyma(f): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=Hargbo post=68304899]just request for purchase protection extension from the seller before you cancels dispute, hopefully it will arrive soon[/quote)
Ok. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

Lol... you don even chop sef?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
GrandMufti:

Lol... you don even chop sef?

I don chop jare but as I dey chop sef, e be like e dey one way dey leave tru another way....lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

I don chop jare but as I dey chop sef, e be like e dey one way dey leave tru another way....lol

Dump the phone rest jare.... Tomorrow na another day. Just find one Torchlight phone put your sim. When you don ready, siddon flash Dat idiot grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oga Ifedith.
Don't stress yourself too much.
I'm sure you've got neighbours around your residence.
Kindly plead with one of them to help you out with his or her phone.
Follow Oga Adamix suggestion but since you can't remember "un-ticking" the "Flash & Lock" box, I'm sure the phone was probably Locked back... Cuz, you can't possibly forget if you did...but no problems.
If your phone refuses to come alive, please do report to us here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
scotweezy:

That one sef dey oo! You need another phone to help with reading up and prolly to download.
Just take it easy, everything go dey alright last last.
Wetin d guy dey use reply comments?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
I figured out it's like edl is the way forward o. easy too. so where can I do edl method in ajah.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ifedith:

https://mega.nz/#!Hll3TToI!WaevAoINk12_peiH3SO5V0ulpP_lVZldWeIyOr32lBI
This is the edl file..
Download this zip. Extract it and click edl.cmd while in fastboot mode...
If it shows blank screen, congrats, flash your ROM via flashtool. if it reboots,then BL is confirmed locked and test point only option
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Make dem no ban me o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Abeg, why is my Google Play always auto-downloading? Any solution? Thanks!

Device: Redmi 5 Plus. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
klexycole:

Because it is set to auto download
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
GrandMufti:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
GrandMufti:

No sir, it's not set to auto download. embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
klexycole:

Google play store is now set to automatic update by Google. You can't change it. And honestly, it's for your own good. It will only consume a few megabytes grin.

You can prevent other apps from auto-updating.

Play store>settings>auto update apps. Set it to your desired option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Which is better between Redmi 4A and 5A. Also, I intend ordering for it on Jumia. Any advice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stormyweather:
I have for sale. 08068172042
chairman, I'll give you a call
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
kayvinci:
Which is better between Redmi 4A and 5A. Also, I intend ordering for it on Jumia. Any advice

Redmi 5a na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
just got my redmi 5 plus today .SG post didn't take much time to ship dis one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by erobes: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Abeg shey nipost dey work saturday?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slazim: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
luvlyoracle:
Good evening pple
Would like to get a mifi..which one would you suggest?
Glo mifi. I unlocked mine to work with any network.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2018
xoftxoul:

chairman, I'll give you a call
i'll expect it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 12:25am On Jun 09, 2018
OneKinGuy:
Just landed cool
Band 3? How much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 12:35am On Jun 09, 2018
Ifedith:

so how did you get out of this error?
test point
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by addictiv(m): 1:58am On Jun 09, 2018
i am currently using a samsung galaxy note 3 neo which have served me well since 2014 when i got it. i wanted to upgrade to samsung galaxy A8+ but someone told me to try xiaomi redmi 5 plus or mi max 2. So i need opinions from people who have used both devices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 3:27am On Jun 09, 2018
addictiv:
i am currently using a samsung galaxy note 3 neo which have served me well since 2014 when i got it. i wanted to upgrade to samsung galaxy A8+ but someone told me to try xiaomi redmi 5 plus or mi max 2. So i need opinions from people who have used both devices.

Two good Naomi devices. If I was spending your money, I think Mi max 2 it is.....

It's an older device, but it's like attempting to buy a Mercedes S class 2016 model or Mercedes C class 2018 model.....

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 4:13am On Jun 09, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Google play store is now set to automatic update by Google. You can't change it. And honestly, it's for your own good. It will only consume a few megabytes grin.

You can prevent other apps from auto-updating.

Play store>settings>auto update apps. Set it to your desired option.

Much thanks brother. Kudos for the explanation. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 4:36am On Jun 09, 2018
yes or no

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2018
6 black pieces of xiaomi redmi note 5 and 2 gold color xiaomi redmi note 5 should be available next week. All global rom and 32gb.

One piece of Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 64gb version black, global rom currently available @67k

Call 08062907289 to book yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.