Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9169393 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Your item was and is still held but he still went ahead to get you a new phone, him don try if we are to be honest. It seems you are more angrier because of the price of the note 5 on jumia in the past few days which could have saved you cash as I think 'this' is beyond a tempered glass.

Noobody please get him one ASAP pls.
this is so correct! Eleojo bring a meme to appraise this discovery. Biko
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by youngderek1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
adekayo1234:

Yes, l will shout even if it's one keypad that's missing..... At least you didn't wait for 3 weeks and I doubt you paid 80k and I also doubt you lost alot during your waiting period Mr Maturity.
I know my rights and I think I have make more than enough compromise already bearing in mind his misfortune with customs, but all I've gotten in return is insults.
who said i didnt wait for 3 weeks, i ordered mine on d 11th of last month and i got it on d 3rd of this month and mind u i payed 75k

you just need to be patient because most times d fault isnt always from d sellers but customs/DHL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

So don't knock it, if you have never tried it..... Every device has a target market and customer base.....

Some people would also allude to the fact that, they are also not crazy to use a xiaomi device.......
Those ppl dey craze.... grin grin grin
Make i run o before dey come for my head.... grin grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
sweetspoon:

So your mistake is providing the phone already paid for in full?
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
eleojo23:

I just dey watch ifedith, he doesn't know uncle Umidigi...
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
sweetspoon:

So your mistake is providing the phone already paid for in full?

It's like u are not getting it. The phone he ordered was seized by custom, but Noobody still went ahead to get the guy another phone. Haba , make I no vex for u ooo. Biko, read the previous conversations jare.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Your item was and is still held but he still went ahead to get you a new phone, him don try if we are to be honest. It seems you are more angrier because of the price of the note 5 on jumia in the past few days which could have saved you cash as I think 'this' is beyond a tempered glass.

I bow to you. !! grin

cc: Stormyweather

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
youngderek1:
who said i didnt wait for 3 weeks, i ordered mine on d 11th of last month and i got it on d 3rd of this month and mind u i payed 75k

you just need to be patient because most times d fault isnt always from d sellers but customs/DHL

I remember when I placed an order for a client here, and the item didn't get shipped after 2 months. I had to reorder the item while the guy waited for 3 weeks again...

Patience is the keys bcs Sometimes, things can go haywire during ordering....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

It's like u are not getting it. The phone he ordered was seized by custom, but Noobody still went ahead to get the guy another phone. Haba , make I no vex for u ooo. Biko, read the previous conversations jare.

See... There's a way this thing is done sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
eleojo23:

I bow to you. !! grin

Meme master. Respect !!! cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
What's happening
Who default?
Who no default?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ifedith:

Those ppl dey craze.... grin grin grin
Make i run o before dey come for my head.... grin grin cheesy

We all have varied budgets, hence the freedom to select from the plethora of devices and manufactures available....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ifedith:

See... There's a way this thing is done sha.

That's why I said the whole issue could have been resolved off the thread. Rem the issue Macbeyland had with a client last week? Most times when u share such issues here, u don't get them resolved on time, rather, u just might have successfully fueled the whole issue, making it linger the more, unresolved.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
eleojo23:

I bow to you. !! grin

lol I knew it! You just must have something.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
iliyande:
What's happening Who default? Who no default?
The matter don die o...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
O boy! Na so people like fight/arguments?
See how we gather here...
I am even more concerned about the 5 guests...amebo people...grin

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
eleojo23:

The matter don die o...
Ok oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adekayo1234(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
It's my fault ordering through him na and it's also my fault custom seized the package

It's safe to say then that paying for express delivery is highly risky... Infact, when custom seize your package, just expect to be ridiculed and insulted and blamed for not being patient

I hope intending buyers can take a cue from my misfortune
fibonacci2526:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
The person who makes the sacrifice to maintain peace always gets rewarded somehow - - anonymous. smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
adekayo1234:
It's my fault ordering through him na and it's also my fault custom seized the package

It's safe to say then that paying for express delivery is highly risky... Infact, when custom seize your package, just expect to be ridiculed and insulted and blamed for not being patient

Oga abeg, E don do.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
Na wa o, Jumia has removed xiaomi note 5 with the price of 70k.
Exactly Bro. I visited the page and I found out the page is no longer available. Thank God I was able to get mine on time

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adekayo1234(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
youngderek1:

Then the seller can also ignore you thereafter choosing to communicate with you when he/she likes...
At least you didn't pay 80k and you didn't pay extra 1,500 to a bus driver and you didn't have to wait for your accessories
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
This is a case of breakdown of communication. And yes these shit do happen. The thing is all about being considerate and patience. Yes sometimes some sellers no dey look ur face and so are the buyers, but if you meet a costumer like me, patience and consideration is my name, but as a seller, i don't like pestering amd being insecure, if u trust someone enough to let go of your money u should also learn to trust their words and be patient. Especially with this family...yeah we are trust worthy in here, xiaomites i hail una... But sometimes, as sellers we do have ish, we're not immune from issues. Well as for me o...i think for this ish sha,.. Nobody struck a nerve.
Someone has inquired about a fone from me here, i gave him time line he said I'm a liar, so i retorted that is he the seller? Do u know wat he asked me... ..
Am i mad...? shocked
Obob ma once i teh am say this deal can't pull tru... Carry shoe run for my life... � � �

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Exactly grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
adekayo1234:

It's not so bro... Yeah I guess he struck a nerve. But being considerate and patience is a virtue... This is just one off... Sorry bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by youngderek1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

I remember when I placed an order for a client here, and the item didn't get shipped after 2 months. I had to reorder the item while the guy waited for 3 weeks again...

Patience is the keys bcs Sometimes, things can go haywire during ordering....
as in ehn na wetin most Nigerians dey lack, if it was phone it would have been understandable but na just ordinary glass

i wouldnt blame him tho because he hasnt used AliExpress before cos if he has e no for dey make noise like this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
kekilika:
We now have a case of the seller versus the Buyer ...
My take on this issue is
1. Nigeria is not mature for online business. So difficult for people to pay first before service is rendered. Especially when it is with faceless person and not be edgy about the whole deal until it is fulfilled. Here, there is no physical shop. Also, customer will interpret every delay in feedback as subtle way of the seller of duping him. Your words might also connote different things to them.

2. Sellers need to up their games on customer relationship, especially with Nigerians. Be clear, detailed, specific with words, be available and assuring. Majority of Nigerians don't believe in this payment before service thing.

3. We need physical shops dealing on Xioami Product. This will ease on cases. Somebody should invest in this regard.
The closest thing to a physical shop we have at the moment is Jumia and some Touts here who sometimes have the product on hand.
As more and more people join the xiaomi movement, our eagle eye business men will definitely invest to cash in.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
adekayo1234:

It was unfortunate your item got seized but he got you another phone and moreover nobody is blaming you here rather people have been pleading with you to be patient over the tempered glass. You are a human before being a 'client' , also put yourself in his shoes for the love of God and give him the benefit of doubt.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

We all have varied budgets, hence the freedom to select from the plethora of devices and manufactures available....
Wehdone... grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
As a side note, let me share my experience today.

So I went to this party in one of my friends house and after the eating, drinking and jollifications grin, everybody started taking pictures. Since there was a smart TV present, somebody suggested we display the pictures on the TV so everybody can see it bigger and better.

First on the line were pictures from an infinix phone. Error! Error!! Error!!! Pictures looked lipsrsealed cry embarassed on the big tv

Next was a Samsung tablet, not too bad, but undecided

Next was my small redmi 5 plus. Pictures looked excellent, videos were cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samdocdon: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Evening family... Have a little qualms... Can I update my redmi 5 plus to the latest updates... 9.6.4..any bugs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ifedith:

Wehdone... grin grin grin

Thank you Boss.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.