Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9167799 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

So don't knock it, if you have never tried it..... Every device has a target market and customer base.....

Some people would also allude to the fact that, they are also not crazy to use a xiaomi device.......

Rugged u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by addictiv(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2018
jinbility:
just becos u saw 70k on jumia u wan spoil business for ur fellow man ? upon say he still bought u a new phone. i order from nobody early april 95k (express shipping)and still paid 3k for waybill. have u heard any body had issue with nobody concerning business ?
biko calm down. jua oyi na custom no b him fault.
Sir, you re not the one who provided the money for the young man to acquire his device. The onus lies on the seller who promised to deliver to ensure that the buyer is carried along every step of the way until the products get to him as advertised. Nobody prays for misfortune when ordering any product. The buyer could as well buy from any other person or even decide not to buy a xiaomi phone until the company is launched in Nigeria He wont die, there are other good and better devices but he chose to patronise a particular seller and deserves to be satisfied as well as you who has partonised the gentleman in the past and can attest for him. Even if the product is costing him 1k, he still needs to be treated well. i am very sure that if he was satisfied with the service he was getting, he would come here to testify and announce his arrival into the xiaomi crew like most excited and satisfied buyers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Oga I knew why I specifically asked him that question.
I rise
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

That's why I said the whole issue could have been resolved off the thread. Rem the issue Macbeyland had with a client last week? Most times when u share such issues here, u don't get them resolved on time, rather, u just might have successfully fueled the whole issue, making it linger the more, unresolved.

Why should it be so?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2018
elisinho:
All thanks be to God Almighty I got my xiomi redmi note 5 from jumia through ifedith everything was smooth and nice
Anytime sir... Come back for more. Whenever you hear jumia, just think Ifedith. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Yeah. Me sef dey use iPhone x for inside my mind.
I started using the Newly developed Samsung unbreakable screen in my mind yesterday. grin

I need to give u betta slap to wake up from that hallucination

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Gptech:

Dem don complete, it is finished grin.

See see see, i hav a big god.
Dis is how I've been looking at dem since, d day my god will go on vacation chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2018
jinbility:
Fishing

why did u edit it ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by certifiedfool: 1:20am On Jul 29, 2018
nabeans:
For a this Nipost scam things, this link on Nairaland may be a guide on how to stop the practice..

https://www.nairaland.com/4368203/petition-got-post-master-generals#65374110

Bro, please have you have any issue with nipost as regards the custom duty charges... if yes, how are you able to resolve it?

my phone is stuck with them for like 2 weeks now and they told me they cannot release it until I pay 10k which I don't have

I have mailed the Pmg and nipost customer service but no reply from any of them...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:32am On Jul 29, 2018
spartacus11:

Fishing

why did u edit it ?

Funny posture.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by certifiedfool: 1:37am On Jul 29, 2018
please, anyone who has successfully negotiated the nipost/custom issue should give me advice on how to go about it...

Cos I was told the phone will be returned after a month...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samdocdon: 1:47am On Jul 29, 2018
NoDulling4here:

You mean 9.6.4?
Yes bro.... Some said no bugs others battery drain issues...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

That's why I said the whole issue could have been resolved off the thread. Rem the issue Macbeyland had with a client last week? Most times when u share such issues here, u don't get them resolved on time, rather, u just might have successfully fueled the whole issue, making it linger the more, unresolved.

One of the problems sellers go through.

Let me share what transpired between me and the buyer to clarify issue.

Buyer contacted me to buy a note 5. At that point I had no tempered glass so the agreement was that since I have the phone in stock, I would send it to him while I place order for the screen protector from China for it to be shipped directly to him.

Buyer opted for DHL to send his phone from my base in Port Harcourt to his destination and the phone got shipped. During shipment, we were communicating fine and I was tracking the package.

As scheduled, package got to the buyer and DHL tracker showed that buyer signed and collected package. I called buyer to confirm that he indeed signed for and received the phone. He told me that he instructed someone to sign on his behalf because he wasn't available, that he would call me as soon as he gets home and see the device.

I waited, call never came, no feedback posted here on the thread about the purchase.

Note that I had ordered for the screen protector all the while and the reason why I wanted to retain communication with him was so that I could send him a screenshot via whatsapp of the transaction page of the screen protector which had been ordered and on shipment to his destination. All the while, he wasn't on whatsapp and communication had been by calls and SMS.

He never contacted me. Even when his screen got broken, he didn't call me before making the post here on this tread. When I asked him here to contact me, he didn't do. (note that at this point I still didn't know it was him who had the issue and had made the post here. That was why I requested that the poster should contact me) After like 4 hours of waiting for his call, and didn't get it, I came back on the thread and checked his profile, luckily, his number was there. Even though the number on his NL profile was different from the one he'd used to call me during transaction, I figured it was him because he had his state of residence on his profile and truecaller showed me his name when I dialed the number on his profile. I copied the number and called him, he ended the call without picking. I called again still, he did the same thing.

It was to avoid these whole issue of accessories that I had to put in some cash in getting glasses and cases for note 5 and redmi 5 plus which cost 30k for shipment cost alone..

Immediately I got the stock, I posted here that all those I had ordered for screen protector for should contact me so I can send some to them from my stock while they still wait for the one inbound from China....

Truth is that we need to try to cut each other some slack sometimes. Sellers here actually do a lot to ensure customer satisfaction.

It's really not nice coming up here on the thread to post a negative comment when you haven't exhausted every channel to resolve issues with your seller. That's seemingly vindictive.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 3:44am On Jul 29, 2018
The important thing for me is Noobody has given the buyer his phone, every other thing is secondary

But what i want to ask is dat, how will u get the phone u have shipped already to the buyers location, how will u redirect that package to get to u, since you have given him a replacement?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ckbilic: 3:49am On Jul 29, 2018
GrandMufti:

Not yet for stable rom. But you'll surely get it

Thnks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:02am On Jul 29, 2018
samdocdon:
Evening family... Have a little qualms... Can I update my redmi 5 plus to the latest updates... 9.6.4..any bugs

If ever you decide to update, and if data is not an issue, download the full rom to avoid issues
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 4:13am On Jul 29, 2018
GrandMufti:

If ever you decide to update, and if data is not an issue, download the full rom to avoid issues

U don wake up from sleep dis mor mor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:24am On Jul 29, 2018
spartacus11:

U don wake up from sleep dis mor mor

Oshey grim reaper!

Shey make I no wake-up ni? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 4:28am On Jul 29, 2018
GrandMufti:

Oshey grim reaper!

Shey make I no wake-up ni? grin

U na early riser be dat, dat one na long thing for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 5:11am On Jul 29, 2018
henryduru2:
Fairly Used Redmi 5 plus 3gb/32gb rom Black variant for sale
Contact for price
why are you selling?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 5:27am On Jul 29, 2018
adekayo1234:
Mr Man, I never had any trust issues with him, my issue with him is his attitude...
And btw, he should modify his advertisement cos it's misleading
Express shipping from his ad promises 2 tempered glass and a silicon case, but now he is telling me he reserves the right to give to any customer he chooses plus the fact that there's no silicon case attached to his package.
I just blame myself for not waiting for this Jumia promo,
time wasted, money wasted and yet no satisfaction in the end... You think it's easy to endure such and still get treated like a nobody

adekayo1234:
1. Show me where you explained to me that 2 tempered glass are meant for those who ordered express shipping (China ROM) either from your advert or from our chats
2. You defaulted by making me bear the extra cost of transportation
3. You defaulted by not carrying me along with the status of my order. The only times you texted me were the few times I pestered you about things like
when can I get my shipping order?
4. I expected you to keep reassuring me about my pending package knowing what I went through during those waiting period
5. Is it a coincidence you replied my text 4 minutes after my post on NL?
6. You caused me both financial losses and psychological and emotional trauma with your attitude
I can go on and on

Well everyone knows about the attitude on here.
Actually that's what the cabal members on this thread have in common i.e varying intensity of attitude problems, which is why they would jump in his defense.
I haven't read through but i bet some tried to invalidate your issue with the purchase you made. You would even see a couple of testimonies about said seller to make you look like you're the one at fault. LOL
They would be angry when they see this and have to hold themselves back from replying or quoting me. I would be asleep by then. grin
It is well.

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:09am On Jul 29, 2018
eleojo23:
O boy! Na so people like fight/arguments?

See how we gather here...

I am even more concerned about the 5 guests...amebo people...grin

Very funny.... Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2018
UPDATE! UPDATE!!

The following phones are currently available for instant pickups

All phone purchased come with the following Freebies:

2 Tempered glass
1 360 degree case
*1 earpiece
*1 EU adapter
*1 phone stand
*1 32gb Mixza memory card for redmi note 5- 64g and 16gb memory card for xiaomi redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus 64gb/32gb

YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE 360 DEGREE CASE AND TEMPERED GLASS FOR REDMI NOTE 5, MINIMUM OF 2PCS and buyer pays delivery cost.

*From next week, you will have the option of getting xiaomi mi band 3 @ 11k if you buy a mobile phone.

3 pieces of Xiaomi redmi note 5 black (69k)

3 pieces of Xiaomi redmi note 5 64gb black, global version from factory (80k)

3 pieces of gold color xiaomi redmi note 5 64 gb global version from factory (79k)

1 piece of Xiaomi redmi note 5 gold color, global version from factory (68k)

2 pieces of xiaomi redmi 5 plus 32gb global version black available @60k

Call now on 08062907289 to book yours.

Both global version and global rom installed available

Face to face delivery for those in Port Harcourt, Delivery to Lagos, Abuja, Akure, Calabar, Onitsha, Enugu, Agbor, Bayelsa within 24 hours.

************************************************[/b]
AliExpress Deals Available

Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 3/32gb 54k
Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 4/64gb 62k
Xiaomi redmi note 5 3/32gb 63k
Xiaomi redmi note 5 4/64gb 73k
Xiaomi redmi 6 pro 3/32gb 61k
Xiaomi redmi 6 pro 4/64gb 69k
Xiaomi mi 8 SE 4/64gb 120k
Xiaomi mi 6x 4/64gb 100k

2-3 weeks delivery time

Call or watsapp on 08062907289 to book yours.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by justi4jesu(f): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2018
Meanwhile, click the link on my Signature....We can help you shop on all US,UK and Dubai sites and ship your packages to your door step in Nigeria. tongue tongue tongue

Happy Sunday y'all Xiaomi Lovers

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2018
certifiedfool:
please, anyone who has successfully negotiated the nipost/custom issue should give me advice on how to go about it...

Cos I was told the phone will be returned after a month...
Oya make una come ooo, wetin we fit do about this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2018
Gptech:

Oya make una come ooo, wetin we fit do about this?

If indeed they will return the item after a month, I believe he should allow them so he can open dispute and be fully refunded but my problem be say shey dem go return am? Na naija we dey o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

If indeed they will return the item after a month, I believe he should allow them so he can open dispute and be fully refunded but my problem be say shey dem go return am? Na naija we dey o.
Hmmm, e dey painful say no one to report to wen go give swift response so far.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adekayo1234(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2018
macbeyland:

One of the problems sellers go through.

Let me share what transpired between me and the buyer to clarify issue.

Buyer contacted me to buy a note 5. At that point I had no tempered glass so the agreement was that since I have the phone in stock, I would send it to him while I place order for the screen protector from China for it to be shipped directly to him.

Buyer opted for DHL to send his phone from my base in Port Harcourt to his destination and the phone got shipped. During shipment, we were communicating fine and I was tracking the package.

As scheduled, package got to the buyer and DHL tracker showed that buyer signed and collected package. I called buyer to confirm that he indeed signed for and received the phone. He told me that he instructed someone to sign on his behalf because he wasn't available, that he would call me as soon as he gets home and see the device.

I waited, call never came, no feedback posted here on the thread about the purchase.

Note that I had ordered for the screen protector all the while and the reason why I wanted to retain communication with him was so that I could send him a screenshot via whatsapp of the transaction page of the screen protector which had been ordered and on shipment to his destination. All the while, he wasn't on whatsapp and communication had been by calls and SMS.

He never contacted me. Even when his screen got broken, he didn't call me before making the post here on this tread. When I asked him here to contact me, he didn't do. (note that at this point I still didn't know it was him who had the issue and had made the post here. That was why I requested that the poster should contact me) After like 4 hours of waiting for his call, and didn't get it, I came back on the thread and checked his profile, luckily, his number was there. Even though the number on his NL profile was different from the one he'd used to call me during transaction, I figured it was him because he had his state of residence on his profile and truecaller showed me his name when I dialed the number on his profile. I copied the number and called him, he ended the call without picking. I called again still, he did the same thing.

It was to avoid these whole issue of accessories that I had to put in some cash in getting glasses and cases for note 5 and redmi 5 plus which cost 30k for shipment cost alone..

Immediately I got the stock, I posted here that all those I had ordered for screen protector for should contact me so I can send some to them from my stock while they still wait for the one inbound from China....

Truth is that we need to try to cut each other some slack sometimes. Sellers here actually do a lot to ensure customer satisfaction.

It's really not nice coming up here on the thread to post a negative comment when you haven't exhausted every channel to resolve issues with your seller. That's seemingly vindictive.

Really? I am being vindictive for airing my contempt on a public forum on how i was treated? i expected nothing less from you though since i expect you to jump in to protect your fellow sellers.
i keep asking myself why Noobody started pleading with me and begging me not to ask for a refund when he initially raised the issue of getting the phone from another source.
Here's what i think happened

He probably obtained the phone he sent to me from Jumia and had it shipped to his location before forwarding it to me
He would probably open a dispute with Aliexpress and get a refund later, so in the end he bears little or no losses.

As a passing shot, let's always be truthful with our advertisement, for example, it was only after i had paid that he made me realize that what he meant by express shipping is the time between when the seller on Aliexpress shipped the product to when the buyer gets it. So, when the seller on Aliexpress decides to ship the product a week after purchase, i get my delivery after 2 weeks (intending users of express shipping should pls take note)
Moreover, the promise of 2 tempered glasses, and a silicon case is at his discretion, so don't look forward to it as part of the package and i would like him to modify his advert to reflect that.
lastly, since Mr noobody said my tempered glass is in transit to my location... he should pls send me a tracking Id to backup his claim except of course, he's lying

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2018
henry007:

Well everyone knows about the attitude on here.
Actually that's what the cabal members on this thread have in common i.e varying intensity of attitude problems, which is why they would jump in his defense.
I haven't read through but i bet some tried to invalidate your issue with the purchase you made. You would even see a couple of testimonies about said seller to make you look like you're the one at fault. LOL
They would be angry when they see this and have to hold themselves back from replying or quoting me. I would be asleep by then. grin
It is well.
While you're right about this... But it's not entirely true, see we sellers do have issues, we're not immune from it. However, we're only humans and we should try to be cobsiderate, and patient.. Custom dey para o... sad
But u can still contact me, as my means of getting my items doesn't consign custom... cool... Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2018
adekayo1234:

Really? I am being vindictive for airing my contempt on a public forum on how i was treated? i expected nothing less from you though since i expect you to jump in to protect your fellow sellers.
i keep asking myself why Noobody started pleading with me and begging me not to ask for a refund when he initially raised the issue of getting the phone from another source.

He probably obtained the phone he sent to me from Jumia and had it shipped to his location before forwarding it to me
He would probably open a dispute with Aliexpress and get a refund later, so in the end he bears little or no losses.

As a passing shot, let's always be truthful with our advertisement, for example, it was only after i had paid that he made me realize that what he meant by express shipping is the time between when the seller on Aliexpress shipped the product to when the buyer gets it. So, when the seller on Aliexpress decides to ship the product a week after purchase, i get my delivery after 2 weeks (intending users of express shipping should pls take note)
Moreover, the promise of 2 tempered glasses, and a silicon case is at his discretion, so don't look forward to it as part of the package and i would like him to modify his advert to reflect that.
lastly, since Mr noobody said my tempered glass is in transit to my location... he should pls send me a tracking Id to backup his claim except of course, he's lying

You seem not to have gotten my point. I don't know what transpired between you and the seller. I haven't blamed anyone in my comment. If for anything, my comment reflected the issue I had with my own buyer more than anything.

Seemingly vindictive means 'appear to be vindictive' That in no way meant that I had accused you of being vindictive.

What I said was that people should exploit every avenue of peaceful negotiation before coming to the open.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2018
Brand new Xiaomi
Redmi 5a 2gb 16gb.... 31k(gold)
Redmi 5 plus 3gb 32gb.... 55800(black) 55200(gold)
Redmi note 5 4gb 64gb.... 69k(gold)
Xiaomi mi max 2 4gb 64gb... 84k(gold)
Payment on delivery available
Next day free delivery within Lagos.
070three1080two87
Check my signature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2018
adekayo1234:

Now u need chill as ur about to do same thing you accused him of being guilty. Pls chill bro. Abeg. cry
Just let it slide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Earlystar698(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.