Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251421 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hustla(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Quieeeeeettttt!!!!!!!!!!!

angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2018
Updated Price List

Express Delivery(7 working days sharp or less) with freebies: 2 tempered glasses,1 silicone case,1 EU plug adapter...

REDMI SERIES

Redmi note 5 pro/note 5:3/32gb 69k......
Redmi Note 5/Note 5 pro:: 4/64gb:78k....
Redmi Note 5 pro/Note 5: 6/64gb 93k very hot and freshed
Redmi Note 4x: 3/32GB 59k (best Seller).. .
Redmi 4X: 3/32gb ....55k(performance king)
Redmi 4x: 2/16gb 45k...
Redmi Note 4x: 3/16gb 54k
Redmi 4A: 2/16gb 37k...
Redmi 5plus: 3/32gb 60k...
Redmi 5plus: 4/64g 70k...
Redmi 6 pro 3/32gb 70k
Redmi 6 pro 4/64gb 79k
Redmi 5 2/16gb 50k
Redmi 5 3/32gb 56k....

MI MAX SERIES

Mi Max 2: 4/64g 80k (battery king)....
Mi Max 2: 4/128gb 99k...

MI NOTE & MI MIX SERIES
Mi 8 SE: 6/64gb:128k
Mi 8 SE: 4/64gb: 117k
Mi 6x 4/64gb: 106k...
Mi 6x 6/128gb: 127k
Mi 8 : 186k...
Mi 8 EE: 253k..
Mi 6: (6/64gb) 146k
Mi 6: (4/64gb) 138k..
Mi Note 3: 4/64g 110k
Mi Note 3: 6/6/64g 115k
Mi Note 3: 6/128gb 130k
Mi Mix 2 6/128gb:193k
Mi mix 2: 6/64g 176k
Mi mix 2S 207k..
Black shark :193k...

Mi Band 3: 15k....

OnePlus

Oneplus 6: 6/64 192k...
Oneplus 6: 8/128gb 220k
Oneplus 6:8/256gb 248k...

AliExpress DEALS!!!(3-4 weeks delivery) with FREEBIES INCLUDED!!!

Get your cheap $$$$$$,available for all your orders

REDMI SERIES

NOTE 4 GLOBAL VERSION: 3/32gb 52k..
NOTE 4X: 3/32gb 54k
NOTE 4: 4/64gb(global version) 67000
Mi A1 4/64gb: 67k
Mi A1 4/32gb:56k.
Mi a2 lite 3/32gb 60k
Mi a2 4/64gb 88500
Note 4x: 3/16gb 48000
Redmi 4x: 2/16gb 41k...
Redmi 4x:3/32gb:50k...
REDMI 4A: 2/32gb 37000
Redmi Note 5A: 2/16gb 36500k
Redmi Note 5A: 3/32gb 48k
Redmi 5A: 2/16gb 35500
Redmi 5 2/16gb: 42k.
Redmi 5 3/32gb: 48k
Redmi 5 plus: 3/32gb 55k
Redmi S2 global version 3/3gb:53k..
Redmi S2 Global version 4/64gb:61k
Redmi 5 plus: 4/64g 60k(global version)....
Mi 8 SE 4/64gb 105k
Mi 8 SE 6/64gb 116k
Mi 8 6/64gb 165k
Redmi note 5 pro/note 5:3/32gb:64k(Global version)
Redmi Note 5 pro/note 5: 4/64gb (global version)74k
Redmi Note 5 pro/Note 5: 6/64g 85k.....
Redmi 6pro 3/32gb:60k
Redmi 6pro 4/64gb:70k

MI MAX SERIES

MI MAX 2: 75k.....

Mi MAX 3: 104k

Oneplus 6: 210k.....

MI BAND 3: 10k...

kindly take note,Aliexpress deals takes 3-4 weeks for delivery.
call/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319

Contacts also on signature to get urs now!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2018
veekid:
why are you selling?
want to save up and buy Lenovo z5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by krasican(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2018
who needs jumia salebration voucher code 3500 off 30k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mhizpinky(f): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2018
What's the use of buying a phone that can cost you a fortune when a slight thing goes wrong.
A phone you cannot easily repair within a week of error or damage

Mtcheeeeew

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2018
mhizpinky:
What's the use of buying a phone that can cost you a fortune when a slight thing goes wrong.

Mtcheeeeew

Are you arguing with yourself here?

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2018
mhizpinky:

Mtcheeeeew
Just ask madam... grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Femsmart(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2018
2 White Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus tempered glass available.
2 Transparent Xiaomi Note 5A tempered glass available.
1 Xiaomi Note 5A silicon case available.

I will like it if a person can buy it all.

Bonus: 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK tempered glass grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2018
adekayo1234:

Really? I am being vindictive for airing my contempt on a public forum on how i was treated? i expected nothing less from you though since i expect you to jump in to protect your fellow sellers.
i keep asking myself why Noobody started pleading with me and begging me not to ask for a refund when he initially raised the issue of getting the phone from another source.
Here's what i think happened

He probably obtained the phone he sent to me from Jumia and had it shipped to his location before forwarding it to me
He would probably open a dispute with Aliexpress and get a refund later, so in the end he bears little or no losses.

As a passing shot, let's always be truthful with our advertisement, for example, it was only after i had paid that he made me realize that what he meant by express shipping is the time between when the seller on Aliexpress shipped the product to when the buyer gets it. So, when the seller on Aliexpress decides to ship the product a week after purchase, i get my delivery after 2 weeks (intending users of express shipping should pls take note)
Moreover, the promise of 2 tempered glasses, and a silicon case is at his discretion, so don't look forward to it as part of the package and i would like him to modify his advert to reflect that.
lastly, since Mr noobody said my tempered glass is in transit to my location... he should pls send me a tracking Id to backup his claim except of course, he's lying

I promised my self not to quote you or comment on this issue again,but since the way aliexpress refunds policy work is not clear to you,i would make you understand,you thinking i would go back and open a dispute,and get a refund is completely false,reason why i pleaded with you not to opt for a refund was because you would be made to cough out extra 31k+ demanded by nigerian customs and dhl to clear your Phone,(screenshots attached below)i decided to take it upon my self to get you a new phone by whatever means because it is my duty to you to get you what you paid for.if we were to wait for the whole dhl/customs issue to clear,trust me you wont still have a phone as we speak,you explained to me your losses and how urgently you needed a phone,was why i had to arrange another one for you,and i decided i would face whatever dhl/customs trow at me,and so as not to discomfort you,and i am pretty sure i explained every bit of what happend to you as well,which i as well begged,pleaded and apologised for the delay and inconvinience.i am very sure i was puting you the client first,and ensuring you get the best service,even thou what happened was beyond my control.
Now back to aliexpress refunds and disputes,each seller already has a caveat in there description pages stating buyers are the ones liable for face whatever customs duties they may encounter,and aliexpress as well stated disputes regarding customs duties would not be entertained.if that was the case,everyone slapped with 10k customs duties by NIPOST,why didnt dey all go back to open disputes and get back there refunds?
As regards express delivery,people who hav had there items delivered in less dan 7 working days can come here to attest to that fact,express delivery works fine and your claim it doesnt work is false as well.
But you insisted on getting a global version note 5 pro which can only be gotten via DHL store on aliexpress,i am pretty sure it is a well known fact on this thread that the express delivery we get delivered tare chinese rom,who you stated from the onset that you did not want,trust me if DHL had worked fine and no issue occured you would av gotten your device in less than 7 working days as well,based on delivery in the past by DHL was what i used in giving you an estimated delivery date,DHL has delivered to people on this thread with nk issues,in less than 7 working days as well.
And still i still insist,i never promised you 2 tempered glasses,those who are entitled to 2 tempered glasses always get it,wen ever they order the express delivery from china,more than 100 of them dey dis thread,ypur phone came from Hongkong,befor you made payment,i told you clearly,you would get 1 case and 1 glass,i never promised you 2 pieces sir.
Like i already did earlier,i apologised nd pleaded with you for all the losses you encountered while this issue occured,what happened was beyond my control.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2018
pyrex23:

nah... just a theme..
ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2018
noobody:

I promised my self not to quote you or comment on this issue again,but since the way aliexpress refunds policy work is not clear to you,i would make you understand,you thinking i would go back and open a dispute,and get a refund is completely false,reason why i pleaded with you not to opt for a refund was because you would be made to cough out extra 31k+ demanded by nigerian customs and dhl to clear your Phone,(screenshots attached below)i decided to take it upon my self to get you a new phone by whatever means because it is my duty to you to get you what you paid for.if we were to wait for the whole dhl/customs issue to clear,trust me you wont still have a phone as we speak,you explained to me your losses and how urgently you needed a phone,was why i had to arrange another one for you,and i decided i would face whatever dhl/customs trow at me,and so as not to discomfort you,and i am pretty sure i explained every bit of what happend to you as well,which i as well begged,pleaded and apologised for the delay and inconvinience.i am very sure i was puting you the client first,and ensuring you get the best service,even thou what happened was beyond my control.
Now back to aliexpress refunds and disputes,each seller already has a caveat in there description pages stating buyers are the ones liable for face whatever customs duties they may encounter,and aliexpress as well stated disputes regarding customs duties would not be entertained.if that was the case,everyone slapped with 10k customs duties by NIPOST,why didnt dey all go back to open disputes and get back there refunds?
As regards express delivery,people who hav had there items delivered in less dan 7 working days can come here to attest to that fact,express delivery works fine and your claim it doesnt work is false as well.
But you insisted on getting a global version note 5 pro which can only be gotten via DHL store on aliexpress,i am pretty sure it is a well known fact on this thread that the express delivery we get delivered tare chinese rom,who you stated from the onset that you did not want,trust me if DHL had worked fine and no issue occured you would av gotten your device in less than 7 working days as well,based on delivery in the past by DHL was what i used in giving you an estimated delivery date,DHL has delivered to people on this thread with nk issues,in less than 7 working days as well.
And still i still insist,i never promised you 2 tempered glasses,those who are entitled to 2 tempered glasses always get it,wen ever they order the express delivery from china,more than 100 of them dey dis thread,ypur phone came from Hongkong,befor you made payment,i told you clearly,you would get 1 case and 1 glass,i never promised you 2 pieces sir.
Like i already did earlier,i apologised nd pleaded with you for all the losses you encountered while this issue occured,what happened was beyond my control.

Cheers.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DavisBloom(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2018
Ifedith:

shocked shocked shocked
I go use that money buy redmi 5a from u fa + tmp glass sef sad

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2018
Ifedith:

shocked shocked shocked

lollllll, I laugh when people think one can just open a dispute on alixpress if some things go wrong. I personally doubt Noobody will win that dispute as na custom ish and Ali has zero tolerance for that.

That's a massive loss 31*4, over 120k.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2018
eleojo23:

I know say na serious issue them dey discuss above me but I have to
bow to you unto say you don get apartment for there...cheesy

sometimes all we need as humans is just a little patience and things will work out smooth.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2018
adekayo1234:

I'm willing to give him time... All I asked was the status of my package this morning and all I was expecting was some little reassurance or maybe a screenshot showing the tp was in transit.
But he failed to respond until I called him out here..... And by the time he responded, he was threatening me, insulting me for ranting on NL which he does every time I called him out here... Are you saying I shouldn't air my contempt again when I'm being ignored
bro, i very much understand what you are saying, me too i sell stuffs, often times issues arise not as a result of the sellers fault. please just calm down, noobody 'might' not have responded the way u wanted, but calm down he might as well have been under pressure when he replied your messages. please patience your Tp will definitely get to you please

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2018
noobody:
Besides i promised you 2-3 weeks delivery for a new tempered glass,this is just a week gone,why the need to come shout?
Noobody just calm down. you don tey for this business so once in a while you should have hiccups like this, just let the matter die.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2018
DavisBloom:

I go use that money buy redmi 5a from u fa + tmp glass sef sad
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2018
adekayo1234:
So, I'm inconsiderate for paying 80,000 for a package and waiting for 3 weeks till it got to me when you promised 7 working days or less
I'm also inconsiderate for paying additional 1,500 to a Lagos driver when I'm supposed to have covered for shipping with the 80,000
I'm inconsiderate for accepting a phone of 80,000 without the most important accessories
If you consider demanding for my right as being inconsiderate,
then you're being delusional
bros in business there are situations that are not within the control of the seller, just like the dhl 7 working days issue. let this issue rest. we are all one here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2018
macbeyland:
UPDATE! UPDATE!!

The following phones are currently available for instant pickups

All phone purchased come with the following Freebies:

2 Tempered glass
1 360 degree case
*1 earpiece
*1 EU adapter
*1 phone stand
*1 32gb Mixza memory card for redmi note 5- 64g and 16gb memory card for xiaomi redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus 64gb/32gb

YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE 360 DEGREE CASE AND TEMPERED GLASS FOR REDMI NOTE 5, MINIMUM OF 2PCS and buyer pays delivery cost.

*From next week, you will have the option of getting xiaomi mi band 3 @ 11k if you buy a mobile phone.

3 pieces of Xiaomi redmi note 5 black (69k)

3 pieces of Xiaomi redmi note 5 64gb black, global version from factory (80k)

3 pieces of gold color xiaomi redmi note 5 64 gb global version from factory (79k)

1 piece of Xiaomi redmi note 5 gold color, global version from factory (68k)

2 pieces of xiaomi redmi 5 plus 32gb global version black available @60k

Call now on 08062907289 to book yours.

Both global version and global rom installed available

Face to face delivery for those in Port Harcourt, Delivery to Lagos, Abuja, Akure, Calabar, Onitsha, Enugu, Agbor, Bayelsa within 24 hours.

************************************************[/b]
AliExpress Deals Available

Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 3/32gb 54k
Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 4/64gb 62k
Xiaomi redmi note 5 3/32gb 63k
Xiaomi redmi note 5 4/64gb 73k
Xiaomi redmi 6 pro 3/32gb 61k
Xiaomi redmi 6 pro 4/64gb 69k
Xiaomi mi 8 SE 4/64gb 120k
Xiaomi mi 6x 4/64gb 100k

2-3 weeks delivery time

Call or watsapp on 08062907289 to book yours.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2018
NoDulling4here:
95% of buyer seller squabbles are caused by breakdown in communication.
Let's humble ourselves, take feedback from each other and burry the hatchet.

Challenges come and go but together, we will continue to forge ahead.

Peace.
well said
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2018
Ifedith:

While you're right about this... But it's not entirely true, see we sellers do have issues, we're not immune from it. However, we're only humans and we should try to be cobsiderate, and patient.. Custom dey para o... sad
But u can still contact me, as my means of getting my items doesn't consign custom... cool... Check my signature

The issue of everyday business isn't the problem here. Seller's attitude is.

I have sold laptops, phones, iPads so i know that the real issue here could have easily been avoided.

Of course one has to be willing to unlearn old business habits and re-learn news ones.

I know this is a hard skill for the older generation but here we are, young and can learn new tricks.

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2018
mhizpinky:

Mtcheeeeew
Hmmmm.....@bolded, can you explain what you mean?
Things don't go wrong easily when you buy a good phone that is well protected.
But you have your choice though.
Your money, your choice. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DavisBloom(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Hmmmm.....@bolded, can you explain what you mean?
Things don't go wrong easily when you buy a good phone that is well protected.
But you have your choice though.
Your money, your choice. smiley
I think something happened to her or maybe sm1 she knows
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adekayo1234(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Thanks to everyone who responded... Really appreciate your inputs. Peace out

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2018
mhizpinky:

Mtcheeeeew

Are we safe?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orenzi: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2018
krasican:
who needs jumia salebration voucher code 3500 off 30k
i need it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2018
henry007:

The issue of everyday business isn't the problem here. Seller's attitude is.

I have sold laptops, phones, iPads so i know that the real issue here could have easily been avoided.

Of course one has to be willing to unlearn old business habits and re-learn news ones.

I know this is a hard skill for the older generation but here we are, young and can learn new tricks.

Mr know it all,please what exactly should i av done again,asides pleading,apologising and begging for the discomfort,got him a replacment unit,what more could a customer focused seller/business could have done please?
Pls can you share few more tricks and tips as regards which this issue could hav been better resolved and improve this business,its best you share it,rather than keep throwing shades and subs about,

This is the exact problem with nigerians,everyone seems to know what the problem is and all dey do is keep ranting,no one knows what the solution is or wants to share it.

Everyone here has either contributed positively or drop constrictive critiscisms,but everything with you has to do with insults,abuse,competition,i honestly tot you had changed for the better,and i expected more from you.

Well its you of course,i am rather not shocked nor dissapointed,it is in situations like this you shine best.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirLanko1: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2018
I am in Abuja, I've been in need of tempered glass and 360 case since I bought this phone, nobody talk to me. I have to buy 500 naira screen protector from Aboki and maintain flexible transparent case that follow it.

kekilika:
We now have a case of the seller versus the Buyer ...
My take on this issue is
1. Nigeria is not mature for online business. So difficult for people to pay first before service is rendered. Especially when it is with faceless person and not be edgy about the whole deal until it is fulfilled. Here, there is no physical shop. Also, customer will interpret every delay in feedback as subtle way of the seller of duping him. Your words might also connote different things to them.

2. Sellers need to up their games on customer relationship, especially with Nigerians. Be clear, detailed, specific with words, be available and assuring. Majority of Nigerians don't believe in this payment before service thing.

3. We need physical shops dealing on Xioami Product. This will ease on cases. Somebody should invest in this regard.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2018
frankyvalll:
Noobody just calm down. you don tey for this business so once in a while you should have hiccups like this, just let the matter die.

Thanks boss,i really appreciate sir

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2018
@noobody... Kinfly refrain from DHL express shipping for d time being... Anyone wey no fit use d normal express shipping reserved mainly for china roms phones shud b advised on sourcing it by themselves.. Just imagine dt outrageous n prohibitive custom charges... What i jus deduced from ya post here is dt DHL express shipping was d genesis of d problem, d china rom express shipping is safe abi?
I no even knw y some people c china rom as an abomination

cc:Protein0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2018
gidieberry:
@noobody... Kinfly refrain from DHL express shipping for d time being... Anyone wey no fit use d normal express shipping reserved mainly for china roms phones shud b advised on sourcing it by themselves.. Just imagine dt outrageous n prohibitive custom charges...
I no even knw y some people c china rom as an abomination

cc:Protein0

Can't even wrap my head around that ridiculous charge of 31k on a phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Can't even wrap my head around that ridiculous charge of 31k on a phone.
dt is close to 40% of d fone's valuation... Normal family sized sedan mid ranger tokunbo cars sef no command reach dt import duties sef... Dis country lasan

(1) (2) (3) ... (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.