Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,551 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9417186 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:

I hope they do, wit a responsive and effective "after sales" supports unlike d useless G**nee, **cno, in**nix and co.
Yes oo. for the words with asterisk, you are looking for trouble oo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dieumerci:

Thought that there would be multiple options for shipping but I only saw AliExpress standard shipping @ $5.99 to Nigeria.

Pls is there any other way to use airfreight?
Thanks.

As Gucciboss said, it depends on the seller and item.
Some items (eg power banks) only have DHL/EMS as the shipping method.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:

Na wa oo, so if I buy Xiaomi Note 4 now for 100k and it develops fault after one month, I will have to cough out a fresh money to repair it?

Because Xiaomi doesn't have an offline presence in Nigeria, parts may be hard to come by.
If you're buying a Xiaomi device --or any little known android device -- from AliExpress you're advised to purchase also :. a tempered screen protector to protect your screen;
an extra screen so if your screen breaks it can readily be replaced, also if your screen breaks years from now getting the parts on AliExpress would be hard as sellers might not stock the item in favour of newer devices.
-an extra battery, if you so desire.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
willian10:
Shay na Monday be that abi I still fit see ham collect on Saturday
When was the order placed?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:

Na wa oo, so if I buy Xiaomi Note 4 now for 100k and it develops fault after one month, I will have to cough out a fresh money to repair it?

Note 4 for 100k??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
dustmalik:

When was the order placed?
Monday morning, shipped very early on Tuesday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Good afternoon family.

I have collected the item I ordered for.

But the phone is not powering on... It's not even charging. Pls, what do u think I can do. Am not pleased with this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Gucciboss:

Yes oo. for the words with asterisk, you are looking for trouble oo grin

Trouble ke?! That's y i put an for *s.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Good afternoon family.

But the phone is not powering on... It's not even charging. Pls, what do u think I can do. Am not pleased with this

What phone? Share the picture of the back of the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Good afternoon family.

Battery is built-in? Anyways, just leave it plugged for a while. Maybe the battery is dead.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oga Nura, how far? I sight you o.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

What phone? Share the picture of the back of the phone

Find below the pics bro.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Note 4 for 100k??
LOL.. Maybe he used black market naa

Holuwaxheun:
Good afternoon family.

Ehya sorry oo. Can we see the pictures of phone, which store did you buy it from?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:

Battery is built-in? Anyways, just leave it plugged for a while. Maybe the battery is dead.

The ba3 is inbuilt. I Don leave am o. Make I dey observe am sha. Like how many minutes will it take to come up

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
willian10:

Monday morning, shipped very early on Tuesday
I see. How much for the DHL shipping?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Find below the pics bro.

Plug for 30 mins, if after this it doesn't come on, open a dispute
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Find below the pics bro.

Is the battery inbuilt? If not remove the battery may be there is a lil tape on it. If it is inbuilt just hold the power button for 20secs or so. Should come on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Plug for 30 mins, if after this it doesn't come on, open a dispute

OK. I will do exactly that bro. Already plugged in power.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Is the battery inbuilt? If not remove the battery may be there is a lil tape on it. If it is inbuilt just hold the power button for 20secs or so. Should come on.

It is inbuilt ba3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
48hrs with the latest 8.2 update on my phone. Not bad at all. Phone feels much more faster and smoother. Battery life still very okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Gucciboss:

LOL.. Maybe he used black market naa

Ehya sorry oo. Can we see the pictures of phone, which store did you buy it from?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Holuwaxheun post=54428139][/quote]

lipsrsealed you already opened a dispute? Nothing do you Sha! You have every right to.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:
48hrs with the latest 8.2 update on my phone. Not bad at all. Phone feels much more faster and smoother. Battery life still very okay.

Hmm

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

The phone's name sha.
Just do as you were advised by GrandMufti
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

lipsrsealed you already opened a dispute? Nothing do you Sha! You have every right to.

No mind me bro. I was pissed off by the stuff not coming up. Just surprised, and disappointed. And I don't promise my guy say him go receive him phone today oooooooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Boss welldone...how now concerning my aliexpress funding e never work, i am still not able to fund my aliexpress pocket...I opened a new accountwith a different email and try purchasing aliexpress pocket but i got the same problem....I am almost giving up, I already used my younger brother's account to purchase Mi 5 for the Missus...now I want to buy Myself one but... I believe som1 is using Mi Max in this house, and I wish to buy it...tho I am torn between Mi 5 and Mi Max... kindly say something about Mi Max to tip the balance cos I am a bit reluctant about the size.Thank you in advance
jboixxx:
Oga Nura, how far? I sight you o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

It is inbuilt ba3

Oga are you really sure the battery is inbuilt, a quick Google search shows the battery is removable. Have you tried inserting your sim(s)?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
dustmalik:

I see. How much for the DHL shipping?
Lyk $30
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
THL phones are crap no offence.. hope you get it sorted.. At that price point Uhans a1014g is your phone bro..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Oga are you really sure the battery is inbuilt, a quick Google search shows the battery is removable. Have you tried inserting your sim(s)?

Whao. U are right ooooooo. There was a tape used to pin the ba3. The phone is now on oooooooo.

Thank you very much everyone for ur opinions. Really love this family
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
How do I cancel an open dispute now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mimisboygreat and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.