Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9296067 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Harry4cas(m): 4:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

Just convert your budget to USD using 320,In this case you can afford phone between 140$ to 156$

With this you can buy the Following,
Redmi Note 4 Helio X20 3GB 32GB - $155
Redmi Note 4X SD 625 3GB 32GB - $159 at 1k
Redmi 4 Pro/prime SD 625 3GB 32 GB - 150$
Redmi 4X SD 435 2GB 16GB - $128
Redmi 3s Prime SD 430 3GB 32GB - $155

bros abeg what are the pros and c0ns of this redmi note4 and redmi 4pro dont know which one to go for. im more concerned about battery longetivity , fast to charge ability and non heating feature. im not really a heavy game fanatic im more an online person hence the reason im asking for the fast to charge ability n battery lasting rate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 5:18am On Mar 09, 2017
FBS:

Apparently play store requires a credit card.
Do you have options to pay with your phone credit balance or PayPal?
Well that's how I make my purchases
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 5:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Razael23:

its has been on transit since monday, put is now on "depart from original country" en route Destination country grin
I order my on 2nd and is now on waiting for pickup undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasolan(m): 5:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Anybody Redmi pro case??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Greetings everyone! I have followed this thread for a while now and I have a problem choosing a phone. Between the Mi5 and Redmi Note 3 pro special edition. I wish I could get a review of these phones from owners here to help me make a choice. Especially camera and battery life, thanks to anyone that will grant my wish
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Razael23:

:Dshey na mi max you sef order ?
Na, i ordered note 4x, what about you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2017
ibawon:

Baba abeg Flash me 08120722156, And if you fit swap with my PS, he go better
Sold already.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2017
nurez305:
Thank you for your response. its not like i didnt understand what poster said, i just want to be sure that charger will come with it... the way dremi store analyse their packages can confuse someone.. the have standard package, charge package, protective package etc and this is what make me confused and ask the question again to be sure charger will come with it.... but thanks for clearing my doubt, dont mind me it is the first time i'm ordering from aliexpress

you can check the picture that got me confused
Don't mind Dreami and their so called protective package, they should either scrap it or make it truely protective. Imagine adding a protective film instead of a tampered glass protector. The standard package is still the best from Dreami store because it comes with a protective film, phone casing, and a pack that contains an extra sim ejector, and sim cases.
Music package is overpriced, would rather use the extra money to order for a very decent earpiece in another store, same goes for the other packages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Gptech:

Don't mind Dreami and their so called protective package, they should either scrap it or make it truely protective. Imagine adding a protective film instead of a tampered glass protector. The standard package is still the best from Dreami store because it comes with a protective film, phone casing, and a pack that contains an extra sim ejector, and sim cases.
Music package is overpriced, would rather use the extra money to order for a very decent earpiece in another store, same goes for the other packages.

I don't like the tempered glass though
Protective film best for me... Plus back cover
Those glass they break anyhow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning family.

Thank God my first order has finally arrived

From the pics below, can i Go to the post office today?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Memphisbleek: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2017
ismailajala:

When did you order for MI 5?

I ordered last Sunday, 5th of March, for MI 5 from dreami store.

Quick question....how did you guys do the transaction,with the $100 monthly limit on cards in force?help needed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Gptech:

wooow, are you serious it's not tampered glass protector they will add... that mean is a waste of money becos the protective goes for 252 dollar as against 234dollar for standard. But if truly standard package come with all what you mentioned, then what make standard different from protection package... If I had known this, I will have ordered for standard package...now I don't have choice than to order for tampered glass now.... thanks for the information
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Good morning family.

Thank God my first order has finally arrived

From the pics below, can i Go to the post office today?
Bro, when did u order and which of the phones?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2017
nadalion:
Bro, when did u order and which of the phones?

I ordered the phone of Feb 24.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

I ordered the phone of Feb 24.

Be On your way to POST Office
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

Be On your way to POST Office

ok boss. I will go there this afternoon.

thank you very much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

I don't like the tempered glass though
Protective film best for me... Plus back cover
Those glass they break anyhow
I threw the protective film that came with the redmi pro I ordered away. It made the phone ugly by increasing the bezels, though this is due to the 2.5D screen. Generally it made the phone ugly and reduced the sharpness of the screen, I will pick glass any day over this.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2017
nurez305:
wooow, are you serious it's not tampered glass protector they will add... that mean is a waste of money becos the protective goes for 252 dollar as against 234dollar for standard. But if truly standard package come with all what you mentioned, then what make standard different from protection package... If I had known this, I will have ordered for standard package...now I don't have choice than to order for tampered glass now.... thanks for the information
Don't be scared, the protective film they will add will likely come with a thin layer of glass, but it's generally safer to even order for another screen protector, instead of having just one. My point is the added money you paid for the protection package is too high, should have used it to buy like 3 or more screen protectors from other stores.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Gptech:

Don't be scared, the protective film they will add will likely come with a thin layer of glass, but it's generally safer to even order for another screen protector, instead of having just one. My point is the added money you paid for the protection package is too high, should have used it to buy like 3 or more screen protectors from other stores.
You don talk am; standard package is d best. Source for accessories from other stores, given you ample choice to select from rather than letting Dreami select your items for you which might not be of great quality as expected.
$18 just for case & film.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Gptech:

I picked the standard gift package for my mi max too. But when I sent message to them to ask what the gifts are, they said their is no gift for the package again. I have already ordered for tempered glass and earpiece tho. So any thing they add is addition.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:

You don talk am; standard package is d best. Source for accessories from other stores, given you ample choice to select from rather than letting Dreami select your items for you which might not be of great quality as expected.
$18 just for case & film.

You dey mind them?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Guys should i go for this
Or this

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Gptech:

Exactly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Memphisbleek:

Quick question....how did you guys do the transaction,with the $100 monthly limit on cards in force?help needed

By funding your alipocket, can use as many cards you want to do that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Ebubemg:
Guys should i go for this
Or this

That note 4 is the cheapest I've seen. If you don't have a Glo sim, quickly order the note 4 before the price increases
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Gptech:

thank you very much... please can you explain what they mean by their charging package...is it that it will come with better charger compare to other package or are they just using all this packages to deceive and collect people's money for nothing?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

That note 4 is the cheapest I've seen. If you don't have a Glo sim, quickly order the note 4 before the price increases
These guys are funny, Note 4 was over $200 as at Monday evening.
Ebubemg, if you're going for Note 4, do so now before they review the price upward again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
I notice samsung phone is also on aliexpress and it is cheaper than what they sell here in nigeria but nobody has bought it b4... is anything wrong buying other product on aliexpress like samsung and other
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2017
nurez305:
thank you very much... please can you explain what they mean by their charging package...is it that it will come with better charger compare to other package or are they just using all this packages to deceive and collect people's money for nothing?

'Charging' as in billing?

All packages comes with a stock charger
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:

These guys are funny, Note 4 was over $200 as at Monday evening.
Ebubemg, if you're going for Note 4, do so now before they review the price upward again.

I surprise as the thing cheap pass note 3 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gptech(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.