Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9415470 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2017
nurez305:
I notice samsung phone is also on aliexpress and it is cheaper than what they sell here in nigeria but nobody has bought it b4... is anything wrong buying other product on aliexpress like samsung and other

The reason we all use aliexpress is because of the price difference
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2017
House, please, how long would it take to get a refund if an order is cancelled?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:

You don talk am; standard package is d best. Source for accessories from other stores, given you ample choice to select from rather than letting Dreami select your items for you which might not be of great quality as expected.
$18 just for case & film.

bro I wanted to order for tampered glass now but the price is confusing before I order for wrong thing again...some sold as high as 8dollar. While some sold as low as 88cent (0.88dollar) please wat is the price range for best tampered glass?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

The reason we all use aliexpress is because of the price difference
but Is their samsung phone has the same quality with what they sell here in nigeria.

And if you check the sales count of those phone, it is very poor compare to xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steevy(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2017
Which PS be dat.......I dey interested.

Gptech:

Sold already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2017
nurez305:
but Is their samsung phone has the same quality with what they sell here in nigeria.

And if you check the sales count of those phone, it is very poor compare to xiaomi

Quality, yes. Look out for reviews. Which of the phones?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Quality, yes. Look out for reviews. Which of the phones?
I saw samsung s6 for 250dollar which I think is cheaper and the sale count is 20plus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2017
I am fed up and frustrated with appeal,over 3 days now,no luck,all my coupons would expire,i think alixpress intentionally put me in appeal mode,so i wont use my coupons
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2017
noobody:
I am fed up and frustrated with appeal,over 3 days now,no luck,all my coupons would expire,i think alixpress intentionally put me in appeal mode,so i wont use my coupons

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, una no go kill person. Intentionally ke?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, una no go kill person. Intentionally ke?

Its like they dont want me to use the coupons they gave me na,does it take this long to appeal someone else card?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2017
noobody:
Appeal process is experienced by 99% of newly created accounts. I created on Friday, required to Appeal which I did on Friday evening and it was accepted by Monday morning. So, nothing intentional about it. Your coupon is for 7days and Appeal process is 1-3 days (I believe it is calendar days) ideally. If yours is taking more than that, you can chat the CC up and request for a speedup processing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:

Appeal process is experienced by 99% of newly created accounts. I created on Friday, required to Appeal which I did on Friday evening and it was accepted by Monday morning. So, nothing intentional about it. Your coupon is for 7days and Appeal process is 1-3 days (I believe it is calendar days) ideally. If yours is taking more than that, you can chat the CC up and request for a speedup processing.

I have chatted up,more than 3 of them,i think its because the card is not mine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
nurez305:
bro I wanted to order for tampered glass now but the price is confusing before I order for wrong thing again...some sold as high as 8dollar. While some sold as low as 88cent (0.88dollar) please wat is the price range for best tampered glass?

Stay away from cheap tempered glass, its a waste of money. My advice or rather what I did was, I read reviews online and made my decision.. Originally bought a useless temp glass for $2+, the useless thing actually snapped and broke into splinters when I tried to realign it on my mi max..Later bought Mocolo brand for about $7, the difference is clear..

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
nurez305:
You get what you paid for. In my case, I bought from 2 diff stores: http://s.aliexpress.com/JBVzqmiI And
http://s.aliexpress.com/n6Ff6nEZ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Elxandre:

This one is strong! shocked

Even my 3000mah redmi 4A is not so weak.
How many hours on-screen time did you use it for?

I think the battery is faulty!
isn't it a 4000mah?
its 4000 o. It got better after I drained and charged it. It drops about 12-18% per hour

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2017
rookidmart:

They're probably daunted by 325 pages and almost 12,000 posts. cheesy
me way read am get two heads?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2017
who has used the new redmi note 4x? What's the feel like? I'm hungry for it. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2017
wheezyoung:
me way read am get two heads?
You read every single page and post?! shocked

You try o!

Tiri gbosa for you!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Stormyweather:
who has used the new redmi note 4x? What's the feel like? I'm hungry for it. grin
If you're hungry for it, go get it without waiting for someone's remark abt the device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Stormyweather:

I guess I'm the first to order it here (and by extension in Nigeria grin).
Recent tracking details says it's now in Lagos. I'm in Kwara tho. Expect my comment on it in few days time.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Stormyweather:
If you'll wait two more weeks, I'll tell you what the "feels" is like wink grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2017
nadalion:
If you'll wait two more weeks, I'll tell you what the "feels" is like wink grin

Two more weeks ke?

You'll take delivery of your phone b4 next Thursday guy. wink

Meanwhile, I just dey reason your choice of that grey colour. Haply I'll get grey or black too. 4Gb/64gb tho. grin
But that will be after exploration of this one o cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Protein0:

Two more weeks ke?

grin Abeg give me the nipost office address for lag make i go collect am, 1week is too long for the wait naah, you self think am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:
House, please, how long would it take to get a refund if an order is cancelled?
For Access Bank if you cancel it the day you paid you usually get it that day.
GTB varies from 3 days to a week.
Your mileage may vary.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Protein0:

Two more weeks ke?

Meanwhile, I just dey reason your choice of that grey colour. Haply I'll get grey or black too. 4Gb/64gb tho. grin
But that will be after exploration of this one o cheesy
grin bro you mean u ordered the 4/64gb option black with that girl figure(names witheld) behind and u didn't fill me in? diarisGodoooh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017
nadalion:
grin Abeg give me the nipost office address for lag make i go collect am, 1week is too long for the wait naah, you self think am.

Chill now. Every second is outta it. You need to know my emotional state during my appeal days. Almost a month. But lo and behold, I now have "fleet" of verified cards to my account.
Patience is the need.

Grandmufti, I double sight you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2017
rookidmart:

For Access Bank if you cancel it the day you paid you usually get it that day.
GTB varies from 3 days to a week.
Your mileage may vary.
Thanks, rooki. Make I just leave am jare. Na GTB and I want cancel am cuz of device colour; preferred gold to grey. I've decided to try the grey out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:

If you're hungry for it, go get it without waiting for someone's remark abt the device.
EP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Stormyweather:
its 4000 o. It got better after I drained and charged it. It drops about 12-18% per hour
Now you are talking.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2017
I can't see the 4x 64gb version o. E never still come?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Protein0:

I guess I'm the first to order it here (and by extension in Nigeria grin).
Recent tracking details says it's now in Lagos. I'm in Kwara tho. Expect my comment on it in few days time.
I'm waiting for you bros
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:

Thanks, rooki. Make I just leave am jare. Na GTB and I want cancel am cuz of device colour; preferred gold to grey. I've decided to try the grey out.
You don't have to cancel order.
Just message the seller and tell them you want a different colour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.