Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9304086 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Gptech:

I understand d guy point sha, u dey try fall table abi grin.

No mind am jare grin grin grin table breakers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
macbeyland:
Xiaomi Redmi note 5Ai 4/64gb Global ROM BLACK, sealed in nylon available @72k per piece.

Xiaomi Redmi note 5ai 4/64global Rom, BLUE color available @69k each

Xiaomi Redmi note 5Ai 3/32gb Global ROM BLACK, sealed in nylon available @60k per piece.

Xaiomi Mi max 3 4/64gb Black available @
93k per piece.

Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Chinese version available @25k per piece.

Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank available @10k per piece

Xiaomi mi band 3 available @ 10k per piece.

1 pcs of xiaomi redmi 5 plus Global version gold color available @62k (Last price,)

Freebies on all phones include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 32gb memory card for 64gb phone and 16gb memory card for 32gb phone.
1 extra original Xiaomi micro USB cable, for old customers....

High quality SanDisk memory card available on bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum
8gb SanDisk =N1350
16gb SanDisk N1450
32gb SanDisk N1700
One year warranty on all memory cards.

Mixza Tohaoll Micro SD card available @1700 for 32gb, 1600 for 16gb, 1500 for 8gb. All bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.

Single piece cost 3500 for 32gb, 2700 for 16gb.

360 degree case and 5D glass protectors available for redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus, mi a2 lite and mi max 3 @800 naira/piece for 5D glass and 1400 naira/ piece for 360 degree case

Call or watsapp on 08062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

But I thought you said you must buy it na grin grin, Dem nor dey tell person.
i have searched again and i av seen lower price of 220usd with 15usd shipping fee,althoughthere are different prices from different seller and the lowest is 220usd.i think i will go for that, moreover madam is ebay safe to shop and will i get my package in Nigeria if i order from ebay?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Gptech:

Which phone u take snap this? grin.

No be me o grin na rookidmart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2018

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mykcool:
oh lawd!!! @gptech them Don really stray go far o !!!!
Bros @lovelani hope you know there are other highend xioami phones? Or is it because they're cheaper than their counterparts you feel they're all mid-range?

Ok boss na Premium Brand infact iPhone x and Dem Samsung s9 dey learn . wink Yet some users will go download iOS theme so as to humble themselves noni. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Topshow4real: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
41% left from 100%, after 8hours of continuous browsing on 2G network. . . Normal? *6 pro*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mrcalxy:

Hmmm... I've sha never faced such issue, this isn't cool. Did you try reverting back to the previous working MIUI version?
Yes I did. It was the same issue. I almost gave up on xiaomi after it. I bought a gionee m7 and I was convinced leaving xiaomi was a mistake..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
lovelani:

Ok boss na Premium Brand infact iPhone x and Dem Samsung s9 dey learn no . wink Yet some users will go download iOS theme so as to humble themselves no I. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
please ehn, just check online for the top benchmarked devices. Then come back and tell me if xiaomi is still a midrange brand. Hope you realise that they have a whole lot of other products. Just because their products are cheap compared to others doesn't mean they're not quality. Does a product have to be expensive before it is classified as toprange
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
leksymaxy:
i have searched again and i av seen lower price of 220usd with 15usd shipping fee,althoughthere are different prices from different seller and the lowest is 220usd.i think i will go for that, moreover madam is ebay safe to shop and will i get my package in Nigeria if i order from ebay?

If you ask me,na who i go ask? Never shopped on eBay o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
I want to do business with ifedith, i want to buy anker PowerCore+ 26800 Power Bank from him.....can i trust him with my hard, suffered money
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Topshow4real:
41% left from 100%, after 8hours of continuous browsing on 2G network. . . Normal? *6 pro*

How do one browse 8hrs nonstop? shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
PaulThor:

Yes I did. It was the same issue. I almost gave up on xiaomi after it. I bought a gionee m7 and I was convinced leaving xiaomi was a mistake..
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Topshow4real: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

How do one browse 8hrs nonstop? shocked shocked

The nature of my job permits me to browse for 12 hours non stop, if I wish.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Topshow4real:

Oh that explains it then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Topshow4real:

abeg be taking breaks and consuming a lot of vitamin A. Your eyes love you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Topshow4real: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Demour:
I want to do business with ifedith, i want to buy anker PowerCore+ 26800 Power Bank from him.....can i trust him with my hard, suffered money

Hehehehe
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
PaulThor:

Seriously, how much u buy this device?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Topshow4real: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mykcool:
abeg be taking breaks and consuming a lot of vitamin A. Your eyes love you

Thats why reading mode is sweeter, it prevents eye strain. . . cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mykcool:
please ehn, just check online for the top benchmarked devices. Then come back and tell me if xiaomi is still a midrange brand. Hope you realise that they have a whole lot of other products. Just because their products are cheap compared to others doesn't mean they're not quality. Does a product have to be expensive before it is classified as toprange

You guys are not just getting my point . Perhaps Gptech should explain Berra !!!

Top benchmarked, but not listed as Top premium brand , init ?
Common make una humble una selves jor ....... Xiaomi is a Top benchmarked device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Topshow4real:

Hehehehe
Please don't laugh....what is your answer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Demour:

Afaik, all our sellers are reliable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
So tonight na to argue premium brand or not, it's well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Topshow4real: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Demour:

Please don't laugh....what is your answer

Very reliable bro, I laughed Cox of the way you sounded
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
lovelani:

You guys are not just getting my point . Perhaps Gptech should explain Berra !!!

Top benchmarked, but not listed as Top premium brand , init ?
Common make una humble una selves jor ....... Xiaomi is a Top benchmarked device
point of note : I use a Samsung , I've someone using xiaomi and the device is awesome. So don't mistake me for a xiaomi fanboy. What's your definition of a premium device please? Because it seems if it's not Samsung or iPhone it's not premium to you

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Gptech:

Seriously, how much u buy this device?
Lol, I bought it 62k on jumia. Black color. I did that of rebellion against xiaomi but I regret it today. I'm planning on selling it if I get a good offer.. � �
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Demour:

Lol��� ... He's genuine ..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mykcool:
point of note : I use a Samsung , I've someone using xiaomi and the device is awesome. So don't mistake me for a xiaomi fanboy. [b]What's your definition of a premium device please? [/b]Because it seems if it's not Samsung or iPhone it's not premium to you

You directed me to the net to check for top benchmarked device , and I am sending you back to same place to get an answer to the bolded question .

A clue tho: read through tech advisor website wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mykcool:
point of note : I use a Samsung , I've someone using xiaomi and the device is awesome. So don't mistake me for a xiaomi fanboy. What's your definition of a premium device please? Because it seems if it's not Samsung or iPhone it's not premium to you

+1

No be everybody wey dey comment here dey use xiaomi or miui.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
PaulThor:

Lol, I bought it 62k on jumia. Black color. I did that of rebellion against xiaomi but I regret it today. I'm planning on selling it if I get a good offer.. � �
At least u nr spend over 100k, otherwise you forgiveness for tey.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Una wey dey reply this guy on top the quality of Xiaomi devices try o una get time. If he or any other person thinks the brand is sub par and inferior and decides not to buy one just because of that, let that be their own cup of tea. Whether midrange or low level range, we love our xiaomi devices the way they are...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
For those that find it extremely hard to understand me , below is the image of how tech advisor categorized smartphones. I hope this helps wink

Now , feel free to visit the site and see for yourself where the Xiaomi falls. And tell me if I should have use the term Premium Brand

(1) (2) (3) ... (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oliveronline and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.