Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9184455 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by warribadtguy(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Abubakar96:
Patiently waiting for my ONEPLUS 3T grin
how did you order it and how much did it cost in naira?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Oh! I thought you were referring to aliexpress account.

So I need two bank account? When was this law enforced , because I ordered something of $400 June 2015 o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

They are waiting for nipost to update the status of the parcel. cheesy and nipost site has been down for days. Mine since 13th. The items are probably in Nigeria. I'll go later to confirm
We await you. I have a phone that has been dispatched since 15th too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Theloveth:

We await you. I have a phone that has been dispatched since 15th too.
Same here 15th, and by calculations should have been at the local post office since Monday, latest tuesday. NIPOST ehn.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Me self oooo since 15 but I go enter post office today and I go gist una how e go
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2017
itunity007:
Me self oooo since 15 but I go enter post office today and I go gist una how e go
We nr 1 hear tory o, like tire burst. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

lols
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

oga GptechGptechy about your phone.
It's definitely a blessing in disguise.
Pray the guys repent before death knocks, hence their destination is dauntless.
I just don't know why people will do bad. Forget about religion, the good and bad are obvious.

Anyways , Mi6 abi na mi5 loading for u grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Ennyhorlar:

will you help me Sir in ordering
I just can't get my Alipocket funded.

Kindly msg me on WhatsApp.
Let's see how your order can be done between 28th and 31st of this month (promo deals), if you're fully ready.
If you've trust issues, kindly ignore.
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

Tried to reach Ur line but off. I did that transaction this morning o, bought alipocket of 50 usd for it and no appeal or anything like that. Will try next month and pray my account too be like urs. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Protein0:

Kindly msg me on WhatsApp.
Let's see how your order can be done between 28th and 31st of this month (promo deals), if you're fully ready.
[b]If you've trust issues, kindly ignore.[/b]
Thanks.

@the bolded hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

Same here 15th, and by calculations should have been at the local post office since Monday, latest tuesday. NIPOST ehn.

We are all in the same boat grin
Nipost is Up those guys are not updating orders shocked

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2017
This thread is on steroids!!! Well done guys!!! Gptech, no worry na upgraded Xiaomi phone you "unporsh" very soon cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Dam5reey:

Still down

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2017
princetom1:

Tried to reach Ur line but off. I did that transaction this morning o, bought alipocket of 50 usd for it and no appeal or anything like that. Will try next month and pray my account too be like urs. grin
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
Dam5reey:

bros the thing don dey be like Indian film o, since on the 1st wey i don order this Mi Max faa.. hopefully they will give us update before today ends.. make we dey watch.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2017
Protein0:

oga GptechGptechy about your phone.
It's definitely a blessing in disguise.
Pray the guys repent before death knocks, hence their destination is dauntless.
I just don't know why people will do bad. Forget about religion, the good and bad are obvious.

Anyways , Mi6 abi na mi5 loading for u grin
I nr fit wait for mi6 ooo, plus d money go too plenty, make I dey spy note 4x first.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2017
dasphinx1:
This thread is on steroids!!! Well done guys!!! Gptech, no worry na upgraded Xiaomi phone you "unporsh" very soon cool
Hehehe, make e b small upgrade first
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2017
vower:

So I need two bank account? When was this law enforced , because I ordered something of $400 June 2015 o

grin cheesy welcome to 2017! We have had a lot of policy somersaults since the last time you placed an order on Aliexpress. Right now your card is permitted only $100 monthly. So you need two cards / accounts to complete any transaction above $100.

but you've been ff his thread since last year na? lipsrsealed wetin happen? smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2017
fibonacci2526:

@the bolded hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes o.
I don't like the concept of everybody being perceived as bad.
Though we are in an era of heightened moral Decadence, but I believe people can still be trusted.

Any other persons without trust issues can also ring me so that your orders can be made during the "jamboree" period (28th of march to 3rd of April).
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

I nr fit wait for mi6 ooo, plus d money go too plenty, make I dey spy note 4x first.

Wow!!
I will be glad to welcome you to the "neoxiaomists" clique grin
You go be our grand patron wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2017

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Anyone try to buy mi cloud membership on here??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2017
@jboixxx your email keeps bouncing back,quote me with a number or email i can reach you on,the airtel domain emails keeps bouncing back
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2017
427? This thread is moving very fast! cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Dam5reey:

I have been using http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx

Same thing. Still down.

You are able to track yours because it's a cached site. Delete your cache and retry let's see.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Same thing. Still down.

You are able to track yours because it's a cached site. Delete your cache and retry let's see.

Alright, I just tried a fresh browser I have not used for tracking before and it work

The order Im waiting for is not showing any error, My Previous order displayed as shown above which I received but not update till dated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2017
NIPOST tracking service back online... Thank God! atleast new update go sure today

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2017
Razael23:
NIPOST tracking service back online... Thank God! atleast new update go sure today
At least no be only me now. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amadika(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Same thing. Still down.

The tracking site is up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2017
For those of you Still waiting for nipost and there site I'll share my experience.
My phone was dispatched to Lagos on Tuesday 14 and it was to arrive pH Thursday but the nipost website won't open so I checked for the contact of nipost in my state and called them.
The woman that picked my call told me that they were expecting mails from Lagos and asked for my tracking number which I gave her. She ran it through the order that came in that morning and confirmed my goods will arrive pH Friday morning. By Friday afternoon I got a call from the post office that my package was ready for pickup.
funny enough even 17track.net shows there's an error with trying to deliver my package but also claim it's been delivered successfully (because the order was confirmed "received" via Ali Express).
I'll suggest people waiting for nipost website should contact State nipost numbers and ask, from my experience they have another way of tracking they don't want the world to know grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
I just try calling Ogun state number and as 9ja tin undecided e no go

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.