Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9171143 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
So I must use two accounts to fund this alipocket if I want to buy the Redminote 4x?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
rookidmart:

3-7 days ideally.
If it takes longer contact your bank.
Once AliExpress has released the money they have no control over it again.

But when I checked aliexpress, it still reads refund processing since 6th of this month
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
vower:

No I meant Redmi 3 series

Oh.. OK!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
iliyande:

But when I checked aliexpress, it still reads refund processing since 6th of this month
Haba
Contact their customer care.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
vower:
So I must use two accounts to fund this alipocket if I want to buy the Redminote 4x?

2 cards you mean
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Sorry oooo.
madam how ur order abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
rookidmart:

Haba
Contact their customer care.

I just did. They assured me to check my bank by tomorrow. Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
How does the live chat feature work and how can i use it?
Have been trying to use it but can't figure a way out...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
nadalion:
Nobody told me getting coupon was this easy.
how did u do dat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
udemzy101:
How does the live chat feature work and how can i use it?

Have been trying to use it but can't figure a way out...
Ensure your network is very good,it disconnects after 3 mins of inactivity. To begin,you have to select a particular query.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
GrandMufti:

2 cards you mean

Is it not thesame thing,two cards from two different bank accounts​?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gptech:

Ensure your network is very good,it disconnects after 3 mins of inactivity. To begin,you have to select a particular query.

Thanks.... I'm on the live chat now, waiting for a reply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anatech(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
rookidmart:

Dreami store, Eternal Team, Xiaomi Online Store, etc.
If you're not willing to wait for the delivery time someone on this thread is selling his.

Is this a reliable seller on Aliexpress? Can I be safe buying from him?

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32766391242.html#autostay

Thank you all for your support, I really appreciate you all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Following bumper to bumper..
The Way this thread dey fly ehn.. Last time i visited, it was on page three hundred n something
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
damoskimovich:

I no like to dey wait jare, it would take time. This cute phone dey too naked, make dem village people no blow one kyn wicked wind wey go make d phone fall comot for my hand. undecided
I know that feeling, I ordered tamper glass and case with note 4x, till now, the case and glass is still shipping and I've been using my phone since Friday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
hopy68:
how did u do dat
I just completed a task and got the coupon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Anatech:

Is this a reliable seller on Aliexpress? Can I be safe buying from him?

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32766391242.html#autostay

Thank you all for your support, I really appreciate you all
That's Eternal Team.
They're trusted.
Their name is in the list of trusted sellers.

A rule of thumb for finding trusted sellers is to look at reviews, feedback and number of stars the seller has.
92%+ feedback and 4.6+ stars is okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mayorall(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
why waiting for long days. ship via us. Our shipping from china is 24hours to Lagos. We can also help purchase this phones from our trusted suppliers. test the quality before shipping to Nigeria. Whatsapp 07066435369 or follow our signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Baroba:

Sorry bro, its a jungle out there sad to say.. on a lighter note, those KD EDR2 bass earphones you recommended to someone few weeks back makes sense, for the price; the quality is outstanding especially the bass..I just received them today. Thanks

how much did you get it ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 2:00am On Mar 22, 2017
humblesteve:

how much did you get it ?

$4.49 from Ali express.. The one without mic is slightly cheaper..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:36am On Mar 22, 2017
vower:

Is it not thesame thing,two cards from two different bank accounts​?

Oh! I thought you were referring to aliexpress account.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 3:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Baroba:

$4.49 from Ali express.. The one without mic is slightly cheaper..

What store or if u can help with d link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 4:13am On Mar 22, 2017
A very simple and brief tutorial on how to send empty messages on whatsapp, click the link below for images and tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/03/how-to-send-blank-messages-on-whatsapp.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

Thanks... And av been able to do the appeal using Chrome (desktop view).. After the sorry error msg, I click on another payment option, it took me to another page and i click on pay, then the appeal msg pop up..

Hopefully, my request will be sorted out soon

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2017
This group ehn.
Always interesting.
I just dey reading mode since.
Good morning all and have a nice day ahead.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mayorall(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Dam5reey:

Your procedure are not straightforward... See my chat with you, Put your self in the same shoe.. Read the conversion again, how can a totally new person understand this sad

Try and outline a clear procedure on how to order. It quite simple many have called you, get FAQ...

Even a common thread, like this has it clear procedure and FAQs thanks to Rookidmart.. wink

See the FAQ https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/276#53579932

We are trained to always accept we are wrong so we can learn more. But everything we wrote there is understandable sir. We don't know any that requires clarification.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2017
mayorall:

We are trained to always accept we are wrong so we can learn more. But everything we wrote there is understandable sir. We don't know any that requires clarification.

Abeg don't start, outline your steps, Im totally new..
I ask about shipping cost example you said $20, how does that make sense?

I need step by step guidelines, I have used top carriers in the past, I never called anyone yet I got my Item delivered to me... Cos they have all information I need, shipping address, shipping cost per Lb or KG, estimated delivery time and so on...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2017
na wah my goods just dey hang at "goods dispatched to overseas country" since 15/03.. aliexpress standard free shipping..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2017
quivah:
na wah my goods just dey hang at "goods dispatched to overseas country" since 15/03.. aliexpress standard free shipping..

They are waiting for nipost to update the status of the parcel. cheesy and nipost site has been down for days. Mine since 13th. The items are probably in Nigeria. I'll go later to confirm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mayorall(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Dam5reey:

Abeg don't start, outline your steps, Im totally new..
I ask about shipping cost example you said $20, how does that make sense?

I need step by step guidelines, I have used top carriers in the past, I never called anyone yet I got my Item delivered to me... Cos they have all information I need, shipping address, shipping cost per Lb or KG, estimated delivery time and so on...

OK. Thanks. We have it all here on Nairaland. Even on our site. You don't have to go via this stress of waiting. We can also purchase for you from local Chinese shops which makes it easier and faster and we test quality before shipping to Nigeria. Check our thread in signature.

You pay us

We purchase

We test and ship within 48hours

Item get to Nigeria in next 24hours.

That's 3-5days max

If you purchase yourself. You have to tell seller you are shipping to us in Guangzhou. The customer service info is always sharp short due to many request. Same customer service for USA procurement and China. Even for our original Romoss power banks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2017
quivah:

Na so e be for mine too, e fit be say our people dey delay am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Donsheddy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.