Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9354403 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=Lavoca post=74718378][/quote] WTF!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
gidieberry:
WTF!!!
What is that? Meanwhile, it was after the screen burn I flashed that kernel. I was using the rom with Stock kernel (Zucc notch) before
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
macbeyland:
Seems like the most used word here is ' bug' since everybody who has any difficulty locating a menu setting comes here to scream bug, me sef I sleep keep my phone for bed, wake up see am for ground, be like say Miui get bug for that aspect.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ainathegreat(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rubiesangel:
All the other brands are competing against Tecno. I think if y'all focus on your brands, y'all will get to the level of Tecno and others.

What is this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
On flashing a new rom, do you reinstall all apps or is der a way to move them across without having to download and set up again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rubiesangel:
All the other brands are competing against Tecno. I think if y'all focus on your brands, y'all will get to the level of Tecno and others.

Ahn ahn! What kind of consistent and shameful ignorance is this? I've seen you come here and spew things like this.
You said "Y'all will get to the level of Tecno and others"??!!!! You wrote that out like Tecno was the standard, like what!?
Xiaomi is the 4th biggest phone maker in the world fam. Like 1,2,3,4! Which level are you talking about?
Tecno is not even up there when phones are being talked about. I mean they don't even use this "Tecno" in China, they know wassup. It is so sad that Africa is always facing issues like this. The Transsion market share in India was 6% or so, Xiaomi about 30%, Samsung 25%. That is a country and people who know value of good and excellent tech and won't settle for less. But Nigerians like you who don't know quality or know better will stick to the brand even when you see something better. That guy was saying the truth about tecno using shit processors, but you won't open your eyes to see the quality Xiaomi offers. Check the stats anywhere and see who Xiaomi is and how far they've gone.
I understand you're a big fan of Tecno but don't come here and start showing your ignorance. That simple.
I don't even have issues against Tecno, the Camon series are really good and fine, but don't come here and drop comments like that, people who want it can buy it, but keep the "standard" to yourself. It is ignorant and unnecessary.

18 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
veramani31:
On flashing a new rom, do you reinstall all apps or is der a way to move them across without having to download and set up again?
Custom rom or Stock rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
Custom rom or Stock rom?
Custom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
veramani31:
Custom
Ask your questions in the other thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
veramani31:

Custom
use titanium backup... If u dnt knw how to use the app, google it or check youtube videos.. How to backup and restore android apps with their data using titanium backup
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Elekihiaro:

Ahn ahn! What kind of consistent and shameful ignorance is this? I've seen you come here and spew things like this.
You said "Y'all will get to the level of Tecno and others"??!!!! You wrote that out like Tecno was the standard, like what!?
Xiaomi is the 4th biggest phone maker in the world fam. Like 1,2,3,4! Which level are you talking about?
Tecno is not even up there when phones are being talked about. I mean they don't even use this "Tecno" in China, they know wassup. It is so sad that Africa is always facing issues like this. The Transsion market share in India was 6% or so, Xiaomi about 30%, Samsung 25%. That is a country and people who know value of good and excellent tech and won't settle for less. But Nigerians like you who don't know quality or know better will stick to the brand even when you see something better. That guy was saying the truth about tecno using shit processors, but you won't open your eyes to see the quality Xiaomi offers. Check the stats anywhere and see who Xiaomi is and how far they've gone.
I understand you're a big fan of Tecno but don't come here and start showing your ignorance. That simple.
I don't even have issues against Tecno, the Camon series are really good and fine, but don't come here and drop comments like that, people who want it can buy it, but keep the "standard" to yourself. It is ignorant and unnecessary.
You deserve some accolades.

Manage this keg of palm wine

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
What is that? Meanwhile, it was after the screen burn I flashed that kernel. I was using the rom with Stock kernel (Zucc notch) before
i was surprised cauz screen burn na like old story for vince.. If u put am for vince telegram group sef, people go find am hard to bliv
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

No... your bed get bug; bed bug

All a the same.... Bug.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngearnny(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pls anyone selling Redmi note 6 pro tempered glass?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Happy Sunday Xiaomites and prospective Xiaomites....and a prosperous week ahead.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Youngearnny:
Macbeyland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Elekihiaro:

I understand you're a big fan marketer of Tecno but don't come here and start showing your ignorance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
gidieberry:
i was surprised cauz screen burn na like old story for vince.. If u put am for vince telegram group sef, people go find am hard to bliv
Majority said it is an hardware problem but how was it solved during those times?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
macbeyland:

All a the same.... Bug.
Yes oo, that's the keyword right there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
Majority said it is an hardware problem but how was it solved during those times?
na kernel problem along with software (d screen panel) issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
u go replace ya screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
gidieberry:
u go replace ya screen
No problem, make money come fast na him be the wish
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Elekihiaro:

Seriously? You get time o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Looks more like pressure was exerted on the phone's screen. Did you lie or press too much body weight on it? undecided

Lavoca:
I'm having this screen issue on my redmi 5 plus, I hope it is not a hardware problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mayorall(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
acekid109:
When will touts start having mi powerbank 3? I'm already in love with the device

Why not go for original romoss sense 6p powerbank?.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
dragnet:

In the absence of any convincing opposition to the "No advert" advocates both in writing and in number of shares, The likes have it.
I'll also prefer this thread is stuck at the top against the other tweaks thread because this thread is more encompassing.

Nice development, we appreciate that... smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
henry007:

Nah, chose the iPhone X over it that year.
Buying an expensive 16:9 aspect ratio phone in 2019 is not something i would do tho.

iPhone 8 plus is on pair in all round performance with iPhone X..

I mentioned Mix 2s that was released April 2018* you condemned it.. that is not worth buying in 2019

Oga na wa for you oo... The way you are saying 2019, as if any flagship has been released yet...

This is just January... So your TV and laptop has 18.9 ratio?

16.9 is the best resolution for me.. all those 18.9 make phone longer...

All you are trying to say is all phone must have Notch in 2019 undecided

Stop misleading people. All Smartphone with SD 835, 845 or equivalent are the way to go in 2019.. There are not spectacular changes.. yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by funnix: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
pyrex23:
Finally..

Could it be that my phone has arrived Nigeria as well? Cos it was dispatched on the 15th of December yet my tracking haven't still changed from despatched to country of destination
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Youngearnny:

Macbeyland,check the sales thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pyrex23(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
funnix:

Could it be that my phone has arrived Nigeria as well? Cos it was dispatched on the 15th of December yet my tracking haven't still changed from despatched to country of destination
Which shipping courier did u use ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please, don't loud it... grin grin

Elekihiaro:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JulianoB: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pls, I need you guys opinion. Someone needs a Huawei flagship and I suggested a Mate 20 pro. I want to know between Mate 20 pro and Oneplus 6T, which is better?

Also, where do you think I can get the Mate 20 pro (global version)?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.