Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9310205 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by funnix: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Macbeyland,check the sales thread.

Aliexpress standard shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by funnix: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
pyrex23:

Which shipping courier did u use ?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
funnix:

Could it be that my phone has arrived Nigeria as well? Cos it was dispatched on the 15th of December yet my tracking haven't still changed from despatched to country of destination
Same thing here... Yesterday was exactly one month I ordered (Via Aliexpress Standard) from D-Phone Online Store... but I believe it will arrive this week or next week....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
infinix hot 7 with snapdragon 925. who slap me? my eyes oooo

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by funnix: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
NigeriaBam:

Same thing here... Yesterday was exactly one month I ordered it (Via Aliexpress Standard)...

Mine have passed one month already,I ordered since on the 7rh of last month
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
funnix:

Mine have passed one month already,I ordered since on the 7rh of last month
Don't worry it will arrive this week...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pyrex23(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
funnix:

Should arrive soon Sha. .
Maybe Monday..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
henry007:

The different is good different in my opinion. MIUI 9 was not even as good looking to me. The UI doesn't have to look exactly like the iOS coz MIUI 9 recent apps ended up looking like a wacky version of IOS UI.

That default player selection that refused to remember settings may be a bug. Btw How come you watch your videos from file manager?

Brother, for the videos, that is the way miui10 was designed, but there is a modification to it... When u long press on the video file u want to play, select desired file, click on more and select "open in another app", then select the desired movie app, viola.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
jinbility:
infinix hot 7 with snapdragon 925. who slap me? my eyes oooo
Qualcomm themselves, when they heard you associate the word trash with Snapdragon grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yagazee: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
I accidentally dropped my Redmi 4X to a concrete floor while working at height. The touchpad is broken but still very responsive. The look s ugly. Anybody with a spare touchpad for sale? I need to fix this.
Thanks everyone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
JulianoB:
Pls, I need you guys opinion. Someone needs a Huawei flagship and I suggested a Mate 20 pro. I want to know between Mate 20 pro and Oneplus 6T, which is better?

Also, where do you think I can get the Mate 20 pro (global version)?

Thanks.
mate 20 pro is better than O6T, albiet much more expensive ... U will get the fone on ebay and mayb amazon.. Use the service of NL shippers like OnePunchMan and Laredojohn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
JulianoB:
Pls, I need you guys opinion. Someone needs a Huawei flagship and I suggested a Mate 20 pro. I want to know between Mate 20 pro and Oneplus 6T, which is better?

Thanks.

Not a fan of EMUI, would go for OP6T personally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
macbeyland:
Seems like the most used word here is ' bug' since everybody who has any difficulty locating a menu setting comes here to scream bug, me sef I sleep keep my phone for bed, wake up see am for ground, be like say Miui get bug for that aspect.

Savage aye. U no go kill person oooooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
JulianoB:

Thanks.
Mmm mate 20... Mmm. I can deliver to u o... But kirin is not really my cup of tea and the 6t na still bros... Left to me o, i go buy note 9 instead. Or just wait for snapdragon 855.
If u need any of these phones
070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Elekihiaro:

Ahn ahn! What kind of consistent and shameful ignorance is this? I've seen you come here and spew things like this.
You said "Y'all will get to the level of Tecno and others"??!!!! You wrote that out like Tecno was the standard, like what!?
Xiaomi is the 4th biggest phone maker in the world fam. Like 1,2,3,4! Which level are you talking about?
Tecno is not even up there when phones are being talked about. I mean they don't even use this "Tecno" in China, they know wassup. It is so sad that Africa is always facing issues like this. The Transsion market share in India was 6% or so, Xiaomi about 30%, Samsung 25%. That is a country and people who know value of good and excellent tech and won't settle for less. But Nigerians like you who don't know quality or know better will stick to the brand even when you see something better. That guy was saying the truth about tecno using shit processors, but you won't open your eyes to see the quality Xiaomi offers. Check the stats anywhere and see who Xiaomi is and how far they've gone.
I understand you're a big fan of Tecno but don't come here and start showing your ignorance. That simple.
I don't even have issues against Tecno, the Camon series are really good and fine, but don't come here and drop comments like that, people who want it can buy it, but keep the "standard" to yourself. It is ignorant and unnecessary.

U killed it jare bro. Many people need deliverance from Tecno and Infinix syndrome

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Brother, for the videos, that is the way miui10 was designed, but there is a modification to it... When u long press on the video file u want to play, select desired file, click on more and select "open in another app", then select the desired movie app, viola.

What i meant was that playing videos from file manager reminded me of Java & symbian phone behavior lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Dam5reey:

iPhone 8 plus is on pair in all round performance with iPhone X..

I mentioned Mix 2s that was released April 2018* you condemned it.. that is not worth buying in 2019

Oga na wa for you oo... The way you are saying 2019, as if any flagship has been released yet...

This is just January... So your TV and laptop has 18.9 ratio?

16.9 is the best resolution for me.. all those 18.9 make phone longer...

All you are trying to say is all phone must have Notch in 2019 undecided

Stop misleading people. All Smartphone with SD 835, 845 or equivalent are the way to go in 2019.. There are not spectacular changes.. yet.

I think your eagerness to debunk my statement is turnioniown.

You can make your suggestions without making reference to mine.

Who knows, someone may take your non-misleading advice seriously some day.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
acekid109:
When will touts start having mi powerbank 3? I'm already in love with the device

You will definitely get them once it's available. Might not come cheap though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
spartacus11:
same A11, same glass body, from rhe reviews so far 8plus really not bad when you compare the price difference. But the Xs max is Bae

It's not bad but it feels like 2 generations behind the Xs Max because of it's aspect ratio which is what you're going to be staring at all day when you use the phone. How much is it now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
henry007:

All I'm saying is there are no much upgrade from IPhone 8 and iPhone Xs

I'm very certain that your car is not 2018 Model...

Peace

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
JulianoB:

Thanks.

With all the features Huawei packed in the Mate 20 Pro, only budget constraint should stop anyone from getting it over the OP 6T.

It's available on Jumia

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
amc dey crazeoooo, so dem never wan release into the badlands season 3 episode 9 ?

anyway make i dey chill with the blacklist series 6
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Dam5reey:

All I'm saying is there are no much upgrade from IPhone 8 and iPhone Xs

I'm very certain that your car is not 2018 Model...

Peace

Right! "stop misleading people" "Your car is not 2018 model" makes sense to you on some myopic level i guess.

Shinga puo! grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JulianoB: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
gidieberry:
mate 20 pro is better than O6T, albiet much more expensive ... U will get the fone on ebay and mayb amazon.. Use the service of NL shippers like OnePunchMan and Laredojohn

Thanks. The person really don't care about the cost, he just wants the most expensive flagship Huawei has to offer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JulianoB: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Not a fan of EMUI, would go for OP6T personally.

Ok..Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JulianoB: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ifedith:

Mmm mate 20... Mmm. I can deliver to u o... But kirin is not really my cup of tea and the 6t na still bros... Left to me o, i go buy note 9 instead. Or just wait for snapdragon 855.
If u need any of these phones
070three1080two87

I would have loved him to use Samsung but his last last phone was samsung s8, he wants different from Samsung. I will check it out on Jumia them hit you up. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JulianoB: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
henry007:

With all the features Huawei packed in the Mate 20 Pro, only budget constraint should stop anyone from getting it over the OP 6T.

It's available on Jumia

Budget is not an issue. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominicnuel1:
Pls where that data seller went him come make e quote me with price

Contact via signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
jinbility:
amc dey crazeoooo, so dem never wan release into the badlands season 3 episode 9 ?

anyway make i dey chill with the blacklist series 3

Into the badlands, i amc is very mumu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lordaweezy: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Who is Xiaomi deceivingâť“
The redmi note 7 is coming with a 48MP camera and the Snapdragon 660 can support a maximum of 25MP ^_^

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon-660-mobile-platform

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
henry007:

That's so fvck mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m), gsparks01(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.